11- Actions Speak Louder than Words

Danger Girl

Jiyong's POV-

As I was gulping down my alcohol, Chaerin beside me was eyeing the fridge. She stood from her seat and went to go peek inside, landing a hand on her hips and tilted her head to the side. "Yah! We don't have any more food!" Bom, widened her eyes at the sentence and ran up, pushing Chaerin over to get a better look, "YAH! UNNIE!" I walked over and helped her up, encasing the girl in my arms.

"Omo! Chae's right! We have no food!" Bom looked at us with a panicked look in her eyes, "We have to go shopping for some more! NOW!" TOP-hyung smirked at his girlfriend's one track mind for food and stood next to her.

"Sorry Bommie, the guys and I have a job on cleaning up 'Danger Girl'." Chaerin looked up at me, pouting. Her bottom lip was outwards and her eyes were round and big.

"Aish! Don't look at me like that HunChae!" I turned away from her. But her delicate fingers moved my chin to her direction, so I was able to see her. She smirked and leaned in, kissing me. I kissed back and pulled her closer, savoring each time our lips meet.

"EW. LEADERS NEED A ROOM." Seungri complained and threw a pillow at us. I caught it with one hand and threw it back at Seungri's direction. "Aish!" It hit him.

"No, but guys, seriously. We need to go get more food, or I will die." Bom said seriously.

"Arrasso, We'll go with you Bom." Dara sighed and tapped my shoulder, "Yah, stop trying to my leader's face off."

I pulled away from those hypnotizing lips and tightened my grip, smirking, "Can't she stay here with me?" Chaerin giggled and nuzzled into my neck.

"Ani. I have an idea coming to mind if we let her stay here with you. And I don't want that to become to a reality." Dara crossed her arms and glared at me.

"Aish!" Chaerin scoffed, "Arrasso, I'm coming." Chaerin and Dara walked off, Bom and Minji chasing after them. I followed and watched as they all strapped on their shoes and Chaerin smiled up at me, "See you later Oppa."

"See you Hunchae." I kissed her softly, "I love you."

"I love you too-"

"YAH! We'll be getting food! You're not dying!" Bom snapped and yanked them all out the door, running to the car. Damn, Noona sure loves her food.

"You've got a handful Hyung." Seungri noticed too and scratched his nape. 

"You think makane?" TOP scoffed. "Let's get going with clearing up Chae's mess." I looked at him.

"I wouldn't call it a mess Hyung."

"You're only saying that because she's your girl. And you don't want her in trouble." Taeyang rubbed my shoulders.

"Do you plan on telling YG?"

"Hell no. He's gonna ship me off to Japan with a wife!" I cried shocked. No way am I letting that happen. I'm staying here in Seoul. Where I belong with Chaerin.

"Whatever man. Let's just get this stuff done." TOP ran off, pulling shades over his eyes like the rest of us. So what is this job? We take out all the posters of Danger Girl at town, influence people that Danger Girl is no longer a threat and things like that. It won't be easy, I doubt we'll do anything.

 

I walked back home alone and opened the door to the YGC building, dragging my tired body to the couch. Ugh, I'm so tired. The guys and I were talking to a group of people about Danger Girl, one of them got sucpicious and started hitting me who was closest. Of course, her friends apologized and pulled her off of me, but she can actually hit hard for a girl. Plus she did it multiple times, so the guys sent me back home and let me rest while they finish up the job until night fall. The girls aren't home yet. Bom must be making them drive all over the place for food. I smiled at the thought and dropped dead on the couch. How I wish I can live normally. Yea right, that's not gonna happen. Well...I'll be fine, as long as I have my friends and future to look forward at.

It that instant, Chaerin came into my mind. I hope that one day, we can reveal to YG Papa without having any problems in our way. A peaceful life with her sounds absolutely amazing... *KNOCK* EH? Who's at the door? Maybe the guys came back and forgot their keys. I got up unwillingly and went to the door, lazily opening it. My eyes widened at the sight. Holy crap... "Sir?"

"...De Officer?"

Yep, police at the building. Uh oh, "We were called by pedestrains who said they saw a resemblance of Danger Girl coming out of this building." He pulled out a pair of handcuffs from his pocket, "I've come to see for myself."

Hell no. I have to think of something. "Sir, I'm sorry, but it's only me and my friends living here."

"I was reported that Danger Girl was here, this is no matter to be joking about. She must be here. If not, I'll just wait, unless there's an explanation why I shouldn't." He stood tall and crossed his arms.

I gripped the door, I can't let him arrest Chaerin. No, she doesn't deserve this. It's time to do what you think is right. Let him wait for my love? Or...do something reckless? Reckless it is, I stepped forward, "People have mistaken Danger Girl for a different gender. They were probably taking drugs."

"Is that now?"

"De..."

"How do you know?"

"Because...I'm the murderer. I have blonde hair, I'm about the height of the description, and don't I have the same fashion sense?" Please...don't let them take her away. Believe me.

"...Maybe for confessing, the judge might not make you live the death penalty."

 

Chaerin's POV-

"Aish Bom! We have enough corn! We don't need to go back!" Dara called behind me, insisting that we have enough corn for Bom to eat for the whole year.

"ANI. NOT ENOUGH!"

"BOM-UNNIE!" Minji and I called, rolling our eyes as Dara shoved grocery bags into Bom's arms and pushed her forward. "Unnie, you and your corn." Minji mumbled.

"More like overall food. Do you think Oppas are back from their job yet?" I asked happily, skipping to the door.

"Maybe, why? Missing Jiyong?" Dara wiggled her brows.

I nodded honestly, "De! I miss him really bad because Unnie said we were going to be gone for an hour, but it's been four!!" I cried out angrily, reaching for my keys and unlocking the door. Bom pushed it open and we could hear screams from the inside.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE WE GOING TO DO?!" It's Se7en-oppa. Why is he here?

"I'M CALLING YG PAPA RIGHT NOW!" Seungri-oppa yelled back.

"This is terrible! What's wrong with him?!" I heard a smash after TOP-oppa screamed. What the hell is going on? I ran inside, leaving the grocery bags on the floor and into the main room. Everyone stopped talking at the sight of me. Except for Seungri, he was talking to YG Papa on the phone. But he was whispering so I couldn't hear. Why is everyone from YG Confidential here? And why do they look so afraid and tense?

"Tablo-oppa, Se7en-oppa, Psy-oppa, Gummy-unnie, Annyoung." I breathed out finally.

"Chaerin..." Taeyang-oppa stood up, his muscles clenching together. Daesung was sitting beside him, holding up a piece of paper.

"What's that Daesung-oppa?" I asked quietly. He threw it behind his back.

"Nothing Chaerin.." He responded. Ok, what's going on?

"Why is everyone so quiet and tense?" Dara asked, followed by Minji and Bom. No one answered, it was dead silence after Seungri hung up his phone.

"He's on his way back."

"YG Papa?!" I asked nervously. Seungri nodded, "Why?"

"Chae...there's something we need to tell you.." He said and walked up to me, guiding me to the couch, "Sit down." I did. Then noticed something: Where's Jiyong?

"Where's Jiyong-oppa?-"

"Chaerin." Seungri cut me off.

"De Oppa?"

"Look, when we were on the job, Jiyong-hyung got in a little incident and he came home. Not long after he did...the police came. Apperantly someone recognized you when you left this building." My heart was racing. I don't like where this is going. "I...can't go on with this." Seungri covered his face with his hands and sat in front of me...he was crying...

"Chae, read this." Daesung handed me the paper he was hiding. It's Jiyong's handwriting:

Dear YG Family,

All of you are going to start freaking out when I write this. But the police came after I got home from the job alone. He said pedestrains recognized my HunChae and came to arrest her. Well, I couldn't let that happen. So I took the blame and got arrested for her. It was my decision, and I'm not going back on it. Sorry to have to write this out. But it had to be done. The officer allowed me to write this, so I'm gonna give you all personal good-byes...I'm not sure when they're letting me out:

Se7en-hyung and Han Byul-noona: You're a great couple, but get married already. I'd like to know that you finally tied the knot while I'm stuck in here. Many wishes to you both, I hope you live happily.

 

Tablo-hyung: You've taught me so much over the years. I've put everything to good use. Tell your wife good-bye for me. I'll be missing you both in here.

 

Psy-hyung: You're the most energetic person I know, always making people smile and laugh. I could really use that now. But I'll be fine, make sure no one leaves a party with a frown.

 

Gummy-noona: Find yourself someone to settle down with. You're a great woman, and it'd be sad to know you're still single. Keke...do that for me.

 

TOP-hyung and Bom-noona: You were always like a big brother to me Hyung, you're a weird person, with uncontrollable personalities. Treat Noona right, same goes for you too Noona. You and your corn, should be like you and Hyung, I'll miss you aliens.

 

Taeyang-hyung and Dara-noona: You two were always the nicer ones, the people that others can talk to easily and feel comfortable. I like that the most about you two. Keep it up with your relationship.

 

Daesung and Minji: My smiling angels :) Keep that on your faces, you're the joy and the soul of our groups. Remember that for Jiyongie, I can't wait to see your babies!

 

Seungri:...You're like the brother I never had, you're always my family. I'll never forget the time when we accidentally got on the wrong train to Seoul when we first moved here. You were freaking out, luckily I had enough sense to realize..the train wasn't moving. There are more memories I'll never give back, keep Chaerin safe for me.

 

YG Papa: Yes..I'm in love with Chaerin, but hopefully you can see that my feelings are true, they only mean this much for my HunChae. Thank you for taking me in as your own son. I'm sorry I failed you about not having feelings for Chaerin, but you've done a great job in raising her. You were like my second father.

 

Hunchae: I love you, I always will. When we were younger, I thought of you as a sister, when we grew older into our teenage years, I realized I wanted more than that. All I could think about was you and our future...I wanted to be with you forever. But I couldn't let them take you away. Do not feel sad because of my decisions. They're mine for a reason. I know I did the right thing for you. Always think of Oppa, never forget me, please? Always love me. That's what I'll be doing. Even through iron bars, my heart will always be with you. I'll forever be your Jingyo, and you'll forever be my HunChae. I love you<3...

 

I started crying after the third sentence, I buried my face in my hands and threw the paper down, getting up and running out on the field, my group chased after me. The remaining Big Bang memebers did also. I collapsed on my knees, earning my brother's embrace as I cried uncontrollably. "NO. NO!! JIYONG!" My ears heard my muffled screams, they were clogging up with my different emotions. I just can't believe...he did that for me. Don't feel sad? How can I not? It's my fault...if I've been more careful, we wouldn't be in this mess. It's my fault...my fault. All of it.

 

 

A/N: Long  and sad chapter :( I'm sorry...please don't hate!! Stay with me here! I cried while writing this too... :P Please stay with me! (.^_^.)

-TAIwin <3