7-Love You

Danger Girl

Chaerin's POV-

Wait...WHAT?! "What?" I asked, confused. He found it cute and chuckled against my skin.

"I. Love. You." He repeated slowly. His hand made contact with my nape and he ran his fingers through my hair. He pulled away to touch his forehead with mine and he smiled sweetly, "Don't you love me too HunChae-ah?"

I couldn't speak, I stuttered, "I-I..." He frowned.

"You...don't love me?" I opened my mouth but nothing came out, what the hell?!

"Jingyo-oppa...I love you." He smiled again, triumphant and he leaned closer, rubbing his nose against mine.

"Thank god. I was starting to panic for a second." I looked in his eyes as he kissed my nose, his touched my lips with his finger and smiled, "I've been wanting to taste these for years." His voice was suddenly husky and full of lust. I leaned closer to brush our lips and smiled when he sighed happily, "You're mine. You always have been." And he took my lips in his. I gasped as he pushed me against the wall harder and he rubbed my neck, using his thumb to caress my cheek. I moved my lips with his and he bit my bottom lip lightly. I widened my mouth and he stuck in his tongue, tasting every corner of my mouth. He lifted me off the ground, making my legs wrap around his waist. He held my waist closer to his and groaned, "Ugh."

"O-Oppa." I whimpered, making him shiver violently.

"Damn it HunChae-ah." He carried me to the single bed in the middle of the room and kissed my neck. My eyes rolled back into my head, my mouth gaping open in a silent moan. He pulled back abruptly.

"Why'd you stop?" I asked, my voice in a desperate whisper.

"I know you're a , HunChae. I don't want you to regret anything I do."

I held his collar in fistfulls and kissed him softly, "Thank you Oppa~." I mumbled, "I hope you aren't mad."

"I'm not mad. I'm just glad I'm with you."

I gulped and bit my lip, "But Oppa. YG Papa...what happens when he finds out?"

He sighed and pulled my hair back, "He ships me off to Japan with a fiance." I pushed him off me and stared at him in disbelief.

"WHAT?! How can you do this to me and then say if YG Papa find out about us?!"

He grasped my shoulders, "Baby. Calm down. We'll be fine. I promise." 

"But-"

"Stop worrying. And enjoy this moment." He smiled at me and pulled me on his lap, straddling me. I rested my head on his shoulder and kissed his neck.

"Fine. I'll stop worrying." I looked at the locked door, "So. When do you think they're gonna let us out?"

"I don't know. But I don't really care as long as I'm with you."

"Cheesy Oppa~." I giggled.

"I love you HunChae."

"I love you too Jingyo-oppa." And we shared another kiss, and he smiled in pure bliss, playfully loudly. I laughed. God, I love this man so much.

 

No one's POV-

"Do you think they've made up yet?" Seungri asked, eating a bowl of kimchi. 

"Maybe. But Chaerin is pretty pissed at him. I don't think she'll give into him so soon." Bom snickered and ate a piece of tiramisu cake. They found it in the back of the refrigerator, YG Papa was storing about five of them. So in revenge they took one and started to eat it for the pleasure.

"YG is going to be pissed when he finds out his cakes are gone." TOP smirked and opened his mouth to capture a piece of cake from Bom's fork.

"YAH TABI~!" She complained.

"Sorry Noona." He smiled, making her blush slightly. 

"Mm! Bom is blushing!" Dara pointed at her and laughed, making Taeyang roll his eyes and wipe the girl's lip his thumb.

"Noona. Be careful, the cake is on your lips, it could spill on your clothes."

"Yah Taeyang, I'm good." She playfully nudged his shoulder. They all suddenly tensed when they heard a loud moan. "The hell was that Jiyong?!" Dara stood and ran towards the door, but Taeyang stopped her.

"Noona. Noona, calm down." He hissed, not wanting to disturb the couple.

"He's in there, about to take her ity!" Seungri lunged forward but Daesung grabbed his ankle, yanking him.

"Do you really want to walk in on them doing their thing?" Bom whispered, getting the situation into her head.

"UH, that's my sister!" Seungri countered.

"Just let them be." TOP pushed everyone back and ate some more cake. " or not, it's not like Chaerin will change."

"But she's our Baby Rin~!" Dara complained. 

Minji sighed, "I'm a bit worried too. What if he hurts her?"

"Ok you all are overreacting. They're probably not even having . Look, do you hear anything else?" Daesung sighed annoyed and stretched out his ear. Nothing.

"Daesung is right. Maybe we should go see what's actually going on in there?" TOP threw Seungri the key to the room and they all walked over to the door and unlocked it. Then, cautiously, they turned the knob and opened the door. "Ji?" TOP poked his head in.

"Sh." They heard him hiss as they all entered, "HunChae is sleeping." They found the couple sprawled out on the bed. Chaerin cuddling her face into his shoulder, her body curled up into a ball beside his, arms and legs intertwined. There was a small smile on her face as Jiyong kissed her lips.

"Ah~...so you two weren't...doing anything?" Bom asked.

"Ani. I know my girl is a , I let her choose if she wanted to or not. Well, she said no. But that's ok with me. And she fell asleep a few minutes ago." Jiyong smiled and lay his head on the pillow.

"Oh. So...what about YG Papa?" Seungri asked quietly.

"He's gone for a week, we have no jobs. So Danger Girl should blow over by then, and we can date freely without ever telling him about this now." Jiyong gestured to him and Chaerin. "He really did do a nice job on raising my girl."

"Aigoo~. I'm leaving. Good night everyone." Bom smiled and left.

Dara and Minji followed, saying good night as well. "Night Ji." The boys waved and left the couple be. Seungri stayed for another second to kiss his sister's head, "Good night Chae." And he closed the door on his way out.

"Oppa." Chaerin mumbled and stirred, her eyes opening a little bit.

"It's ok HunChae. I love you." He smoother her hair down.

"Love...you." She whispered and cuddled closer to him.

 

 

A/N: I want to keep this story interesting, so I'm not sure how long this fanfic is gonna be :P. Keep commenting and subscribing! (.^_^.)

-TAIwin <3