10-Complete

Danger Girl

Youngbae's POV-

It's been...how many days? Three days since Chaerin and Ji finally started their already built relationship. And, two days since TOP-hyung and Bom-noona got together. Yea, during that thunderstorm we came home to find them faces on the couch. Worst, it was in the dark so all we could hear was their moans. Ew, I still get shivers just thinking about it. Yea, so everyone seems to be getting together. Me and Dara-noona have actually been dating for about a year now. Along with Daesung and Minzy, who are also keeping to themselves. Yea, neither of us couples want to talk about it with the other four. You realized I said four huh? Yep, the panda figured us out. I got a bit embarrassed when he found me and Dara-noona sleeping in my room together five months ago...

Then us three discovered Daesung and Minji who were on a date at a coffeeshop we go to frequently. So, why aren't we telling the leaders and the aliens? Mostly because we don't want them worrying for us or on our case. Gotta admit though, I think we all made the right decision. I like my privacy with Dara, and we both understand each other, without someone getting in our face. It's the peaceful relationship we've always wanted...

"Bae?" I stirred in my sleep by the sound of Dara's voice beside me. I smiled and turned to look at her.

"De Dara?"

"Do you think we should tell the aliens and leaders?" I frowned at the question and ran my fingers through her hair.

"Why?"

"It's not a personal thing Bae. Just, I hate sneaking around like this. Maybe, us four," she didn't need to explain who the other two were, "can finally say freely that we're a couple. Don't you feel the same?" I wasn't sure. I'm madly in love with Dara, I want her to myself, I want the privacy she deserves. But then again, I also want to openly say that she was my girl. Mine, and my girl only. I want to brag to Ji about how well our relatonship has gotten over the past year, and buy stuff for Dara without telling the guys it's for my Mom. "We can still have that privacy Bae, I just want to say that you're my boyfriend." She spoke when I hadn't responded to her question. I smiled, I love her.

"You know what, you're right Dara. I say tomorrow, we tell them that we're dating."

Even in the dark, I knew her eyes lit up, "Really?" I nodded and she squealed quietly, clinging onto my body and kssing my cheek, "I love you Bae~."

"I love you too Noona."

 

"MORNING~!!" I called out to everyone who was already gathering at the barside, eating breakfast. "Yah! JI! Who said you could drink while eating breakfast?!" I grabbed his cup of rum and coke, taking a sip myself and smirked.

"Uh, my girlfriend?!" He retorted, grabbing for the cup, "Why don't you get your breakfast Hyung?"

I scoffed and swirled the liquid, "You kidding? This is my breakfast."

"Yah!!" Jiyong jumped for it, he was so obsessed with this cup he didn't notice that his girlfriend beside him was drinking the same thing, watching us in amusement. I rolled my eyes and smiled. She loves messing with Ji, dating or not, they can piss off each other so badly that they'll bring out guns and take it outside. Usually Ji forfeits, because he doesn't want to hurt his little 'HunChae'. She takes it with pride anyway. I would too.

"Ji, look at your girl." He did and widened his eyes, gaping his mouth and pouting.

"HUNCHAE. Why are you letting me fight over this drink," he pointed to the glass I was holding, "when you're drinking some of it?!"

"Oppa, I like to mess around with you. If you wanted some, just ask." She said sweetly.

"May I have some baby?" He asked, batting his eyelashes. She giggled and shook her head, leaving a dumbfounded Ji as she went to go back into their room. "Y-Yah! Lee Chaerin!" He called out, running after her. Ugh. I wanted them hear so I could tell everyone. Dara was still in our room, it would've been sucpicious if we came in at the same time. Well, I had nothing to worry about. Jiyong come back in, carrying Chaerin by the waist as she struggled to keep her glass away from him.

"OPPA~!"

"PLEASE?"

"ANI!!"

"PLEASE?!"

"AISH! FINE!" Chaerin gave up and handed it to him and rolled her eyes, crossing her arms, pouting, "Oppa. You and that drink. Inseparable." She turned around and started walking off but Jiyong grabbed her by the waist and whispered something in her ear, making the girl blush and smack him playfully in the chest. "Aish, ert."

"Tabi!" Bom was shouting at Hyung when he stole some food off her plate...again. I looked around the room, watching as the leaders held each other close on the couch, the aliens arguing about food, the other three were playing a video game, Seungri accusing Daesung and Minji of ganging up on him and cheating. Speaking of those two, they looked happy...high-fiving each other as they brought Seungri's character down.

"Yah! You two are cheating!" The male makane accused, grumbling bad words as he continued to get his kicked by the pair.

"Ani! You're just bad!" Minji giggled then stared at the screen in shock as Seungri purposely flung his hand out to push her hand away from the controller, also casuing her to lose balance and fall on top of Daesung, making her get killed in the game. "OPPA. YOU CHEATED!"

"ANI. You're just bad!" He mimicked her and stuck out his tongue, smirking.

"Come on Seungri. Not cool." Daesung frowned and shook his head in disappointment. Just then, Dara came in, catching my attention. "Oh. Morning Noona~!" Daesung called out cheerfully. She waved and smiled warmly at me.

"Morning everyone!" She waved and went to grab something to eat in the fridge behind me. "Mm. Bae, want anything? You're not eating." She stood beside me with pieces of toast, a jar of strawberry jam and some peanut butter.

"Ah. Sure Noona." She smeared a piece of toast, half with jam and the other half with peanut butter, then folded it in half, stuffing it in my mouth and laughing. "AISH! Noona!" I pulled it out of my mouth after biting into it. 

"Kekeke. Mianhae Bae." She said everso innocently. We all ate and laughed together like old times, before YG Confidental was formed... There are times when I wish it could end. The constant killing, hiding and fake stories. Why were these people so wrong in their lives? All we do is try and kill off the bad people, yet we get repaid with little Chae nearly being discovered. I'm tired of it. It's all too much. "Bae?" I looked up, Dara was still beside me, looking in my eyes with concern, "Are you ok?"

I smiled and touched her hand, "Just amazing." I leaned into her ear, "Shoul we tell them?"

She nodded and smiled, "Hey everyone!" They turned towards us and Dara gestured for them to come closer. Daesung, Minji and Seungri turned off their game, Chaerin and Jiyong were already sitting on the stools and TOP and Bom were leaning into the counter. "There's something we wanna say...now, don't get mad at us."

"Why would we be mad? You can tell us anything Unnie." Chaerin smiled. 

Minji, Daesung and Seungri exchanged confused glances, then, suddenly understood what was going on and widened their eyes. Before they could protest, I said it: 

"Dara-noona and I have been dating for over a year now." That shocked the four, Chaerin and Bom went wideyed, TOP started coughing on his water and Jiyong was gaping his mouth open.

"Ah..."

"That's not it." Minji said suddenly, after getting a nod of approval from Daesung. They held hands and smiled nervously, "Ah...Daesung-oppa and I are also dating."

Chaerin looked towards her brother, "Oppa are you seeing someone?" He shook his head and Chaerin scoffed, "Well then hurry up. You seem to be the only one behind." His face grew red as we all laughed. "Look you guys, you never did have to keep this a secret from us. We would've understood if you wanted privacy. I assume that's why you didn't say anything?" We nodded. "We would've supported you all the way. I'm happy because, well, I knew it from the beginning." She smirked at Jiyong.

"Yep. Yep, we did." And they kissed.

"Hul, I feel bad that you guys didn't trust us." Bom puffed out her cheeks.

"It's not that we didn't trust you, it's that we didn't feel like it was ever the right time to tell you all." Dara reasoned out. "We still love you all like family." 

"And without family," Jiyong wrapped his arm around Chaerin's waist, pulling her closer as he spoke, "we're never complete." TOP-hyung was pouring out drinks, handing one to each of us and smiled.

"To family!" He called out heartily.

"TO FAMILY~!" We all chorused and downed the alcohol. Hmm, this has got to be the best week ever.

 

 

A/N: OMG...HAS IT SERIOUSLY BEEN THAT LONG SINCE I'VE UPDATED THIS?!?! YAHHH PABO AUTHOR!! Sorry everyone if you were waiting patiently ._. I'll try harder! (.^_^.)

-TAIwin <3