13-Thoughtful Decisions

Danger Girl

No one's POV-

"I'm. Going. To. Kill. Her." Seungri growled and gripped the door of the empty leaders' room. The bed sheets were tossed to the side and the window was wide open, letting in a cool breeze that was anything but soothing to the angry man. He jumped up and peered out the window, 2NE1's Rover was gone. 

"Seungri! What's wrong?!" Dara screeched and ran towards the room, gasping to see that only Seungri was in there, "Where'd she go?!"

"Chaerin is missing?!" YG Papa demanded and came beside Dara, looking around the room.

"She's not missing if I know where she is." Seungri mumbled and jumped back down, "Everyone needs a car! We're going after Chaerin!" He called. "Really, it's not a mystery on where she went!"

The other Big Bang members bit their lips, "I don't know if we should go Seungri." Taeyang whispered.

The male makane scoffed and pushed back his older friends, "Fine. I'll go by myself. Who's coming with me."

"US." 2NE1 stepped forward only to be stopped by their boyfriends, "Let go." Bom hissed and tugged her arm away from TOP. Dara and Minji did the same and followed Seungri to the parking lot. "We'll make sure Chae comes home safely and that no one else gets in prison."

"Although we can't guarentee it!" Minji added.

"Wha? Why?" Psy and Se7en almost made a run for the four who piled into Jiyong's abandoned white Bentley. 

"Have you never met Chaerin?" Seungri scoffed and looked out the window, "She'd most likely pin the blame on herself to get Jiyong out of prison. They'd do anything for each other and I can't let my own sister throw herself into the arms of weakness."

Dara sat next to Seungri in the passenger's seat, "That's a big 'no no'. See you later."

 

 

Jiyong's POV-

I ran up and gripped the iron bars in front of me, I could see her try to fight her way towards me. The familiar head of blonde hair comforted me, while her voice gave me strength. "Please...let me see him." She begged to the security guard who was holding her back from me. He was hesitant, it seemed like hours before he gave a small nod. Chaerin literally pushed him aside and ran up to me, crying. I was so glad to see her. My head pressed against her's and I felt her tears brush my cheeks. I wiped them with my thumb and kissed her nose, "I'm so glad to see you HunChae. Did anyone else come with you?"

She shook her head, "I snuck out when YG Papa came back..."

"Why would you sneak out?"

She forced back tears, "I was afraid I couldn't see you again." I wanted to hug her and just hold her forever in my arms. Chaerin's weak side always made me feel depressed.. She slapped my arm through the bars, "How dare you say goodbye?! This is not a goodbye! You hear me?" She caressed my fingers, "We're going to get you out of here."

I nodded, though I was doubtful, I have faith in my HunChae. I gripped her hand and leaned in, capturing her lips in mine. She whimpered quietly and stepped closer to me, I could practically feel the heat radiating off her body. But I'm still glad to taste these lips. Ones that I never thought I'd never taste again. "I love you HunChae." I whispered.

"I love you too Jingyo-oppa."

There was a moment of silence until someone cried out in anger, "LEE CHAERIN!" We both flinched at the recognizable voice. It was Seungri. He skillyfully ran past the security guard who didn't really care anymore and grabbed Chaerin's shoulders. She pulled away and stayed in front of me, eyes closed and breathing uneven.

"Chae!" Dara, Bom and Minji came in as well and then threw themselves against the iron bars to see me, "Jiyong! We're so worried for you."

I smiled sadly, "I'll be fine."

"Oppa how can you say that?" Minji gasped.

I looked down at Chaerin and whispered, "Because I know I did the right thing." Chaerin gripped my hand and sighed.

"Say..if they knew our reason for killing...would they let you go?" Seungri whispered. I shrugged.

"I don't know. Maybe. But I wouldn't count on it." 

"Well we're family Jiyong, when one of us goes down, so does everyone else." Dara insisted. 

I shook my head and whispered, "The reason I did this was so that no one else goes down. Especially you, baby." I kissed the tip of Chaerin's nose and sighed.

"You know how much I hate you for doing this?" Chaerin whispered. I nodded, "Do you know what's going to happen?"

"Ani. They haven't told me a thing." I replied. "You all should go, I don't want you to be here too long. People might get sucpicious."

"Ani. I don't care. I wanna stay with you." Chaerin leaned her head against mine through the iron bars. 

"Please, I don't want YG Papa to worry about you. Go home HunChae, you need to rest. Can you do that for me?"

She had on a straight face, I couldn't read if she was mad or not. But then she nodded and gave me one last kiss before heading out the door. The other girls followed their leader and Seungri looked at me, "YG Papa read his goodbye."

"What'd he say?"

"I don't know.. He just said he wanted to talk to Chaerin, that was when I found out she ran off here." Seungri ran a hand through his buzzed hair, "You know you affect Chaerin a lot."

"She does the same to me too." I sighed.

"Hyung what are we gonna do?" He looked worried. His eye bags were darker than usual. He's been under a lot of stress ever since Chaerin and I made it official. I know he really wants us happy. But I want him and his sister alive. "Hyung. The death penalty.."

"That might be what I'm recieving."

 

 

Chaerin's POV-

I drove the Rover back to YG Confidental alone, I needed some time to think to myself. Jiyong-oppa...god you're so stupid. You should've just called me and we could've ran off. But in my heart, I know why you did this. We both knew running was never going to stop some people. You think I should be saying thank you, but I really need to say that..we're in this together. I pulled into the parking lot and almost back out again. YG Papa was standing in the doorway along with Se7en-oppa and TOP-oppa. But I got out with a straight face and walked right past them. Until he grabbed my wrist, "Can we talk Chaerin?" He asked.

"..De YG Papa." He walked in front of me and I followed reluctantly. This is it Chaerin, he's gonna scold you until you die. We strolled past the other YGC members who gave me a worried and confused glance. I ignored it, right now, I don't need sympathy. YG Papa opened the door to the field and stood, staring down the green hills and breathing slowly. I stood next to him, unable to meet his gaze. The sun was setting and the breeze picked up, pushing my blonde bangs out of place. I moved my hand to pull them back as I looked out on the glowing lake.

"Do you love him?" He suddenly asked. My cheeks went red and I widened my eyes.

"Wha??"

"Jiyong. Do you love him?" I bit my lip. Was I supposed to answer honestly or does he want me to say no? "I'm not tricking you Chaerin. I really want to know if you do or not." He stepped in front of me, making me look him in the eyes. 

"Ah..de.. I love him YG Papa."

"Why didn't you tell me that you did?"

I held my head low, "I didn't want to disappoint you. I know that you wanted us focused on our work, but I just couldn't help myself."

YG Papa rubbed his chin and whispered, "Do you blame me for everything that has happened to our family?"

I shot my head up, "What kind of question is that?" I gasped.

"Answer honestly. I need to know if both of my kids feel betrayed." Both of his kids? Does that mean...Seungri? Seungri feels betrayed of YG Papa? Seungri no longer trusts the man who raised us when we needed help the most?

"Of course I don't YG Papa. It is partly my fault-"

"Nothing is your fault Chaerin." He kissed my forehead affectionately. "I'm sorry for not giving you and Seungri the lives you deserve. You two have been through enough and I'm sorry for putting more work on your shoulders. I should've listened all those times when you wished the dating ban was off. Now, I promise, I will not interfere. We will get Jiyong back. I promise."

I frowned, "That's not what I want." I looked up at him in the eyes:

"We need to reveal ourselves. When a family member goes down, we all do."

"I completely agree."

 

 

 

 

A/N: YGC STICKS TOGETHER FOREVER~! GO FAMILY! Sorry this chapter is a bit short, I'll make sure there's a long one next time! BTW don't be afraid to comment and subscribe! (Oh for those who followed my youtube link last chapter, did you listen to the violin cover of Lonely? I did...and I cried cuz it was so beautiful TOT... For those who did not go to the link.........DO IT. THAT GUY HAS SOME SERIOUS TALENT) (.^_^.) 

-TAIwin <3