2-YGC Meeting

Danger Girl

Jiyong's POV-

Seungri's getting emotional over his sister again. Aigoo~! It's not my fault she's so flirtatious with me! But it is my fault for flirting back... Wait-not the point! I just don't see what's wrong with flirting with Chae. Yea, I know about the Lee Dating Ban, it's the one thing that stops other company assassins from making a move on either of them. Ugh, but I guess I am one of those men who fall for Chaerin. I mean, how can I not?! That long blonde hair, fierce cat eyes, cute personality, and that body........ What was I talking about? OH WAIT, Chae. Oh her body, it's so damn fine~! I gripped the wheel, in an attempt to get her off my mind. But what's the use? No matter what, she's on my mind, making my heart race and my mind go nuts! I looked around, nightfall has taken place as the bright lights of Seoul led my path. The drive was smooth, I could hear my members chatting away.

"I bet Ji can barely think. He's probably screaming in his mind, 'HunChae~!'" I laughed along with the guys at TOP's statement, it was a bit true.

"So what if I do like her? Nothing wrong with that." I shrugged. There guys, I said it. I'm ready for the crtisism, the teasing. Give me all you've got.

Daesung gasped behind me, "Hyung. You knw when YG finds out, he's gonna chop off everything that makes you a man. You know that right?" I gulped and shook my head.

"Please, we're close family friends. I grew up with these two." I took my right arm to mess with Seungri's head. "If anyone is dating HunChae, it's gonna be me." I smirked.

"Ugh Hyung. Stop hitting on my sister. YG Papa isn't gonna let you date until Seoul is wiped clean and perfect." Seungri sighed, "And that for me because I really had my eyes on Goo Hara from the bar I go to." Hm, Seungri and his bar. Like peanut butter and jelly, they were meant for each other! I pulled up into a vacant parking lot, but just as I got out of my car, more started to come. Se7en, Gummy, Psy and Tablo all stepped out of there show-off cars while I walked in. "Hey Hyungs. Hello Noona!" Seungri grinned at his superiors, good makane. 

"Hello Big Bang. Hey Ji! I heard Chae's wearing something nice for the meeting." Se7en hyung wrapped an arm around my shoulders, smirking.

"Yah! What's with everyone and talking about my sister?!" Seungri complained and trudged forward. 

"Gotta admit, for a twenty year old, she's a good-lookin' girl." Psy hyung smiled and wiped his forehead.

"Talented when it comes to her job." Gummy noona smirked.

"Not as much anymore. Everyone in YG Confidental knows she's Danger Girl. She better clean up her act before her father scolds her." Tablo grumbled and rubbed his hands together to create warmth. 

We all walked down a bright yellow hallway, stopping at the only door and leaned down. The thumb pad showed up a neon green as I pressed my thumb against it. It spoke in a monotone voice: "Kwon Jiyong, Big Bang leader. Welcome back to YGC." I stepped through the door that flew open on command and looked around. The walls were the same color as the hallway outside, a bar was taking up the entire right side of the room, filled with a few bottles of alchohol and dozens of glasses on the dark wood countertop, a big crystal chandeleir hung high on the ceiling, looking down on us with its large arches and glistening diamonds, the wide stage up front was personally meant for YG Papa, couches and chairs with different textures or fabrics littered the room and glass windows faced an open yard so we could hide from the crowded city and enjoy ourselves. That's where I go all the time with my boys and HunChae's group, 2NE1. Se7en, Seungri and Psy went to the bar, claiming the red leather stools and was already pouring a glass of soju into their mouthes. I rested on the couch and sighed.

"We starting the meeting yet?" Tablo asked.

"Nah. 2NE1 isn't here yet. They're gonna be late again if they don't hurry up. I bet Bom-noona is holding them back." TOP snickered.

"Yah TOP, stop making fun of your girlfriend!" Se7en called out.

"Ani! She's not my girlfriend!" I saw his face get a bit pink and smirked.

"Not yet at least." I wiggled my brows, "Where's YG Papa?" I looked around.

"Probably in his room, waiting until 2NE1 gets here, or until the meeting officially starts." Taeyang groaned as he lay beside me. "One minute!" He called out, everyone whooping and laughing, for 2NE1 would be late once more.

"They'll be here." I reassured, making everyone shut up, I knew HunChae hated being late, another thing her father would be pissed about.

"Yea? Wanna bet?" Psy challenged playfully.

"Yea. I bet 10,000 won." I smiled greedily, "And loser has to chug a soju bomb."

"Get ready to be drunk and poor Ji." He scoffed. But, as if on cue, the door flew open and four marvelous girls walked through.

"Not late. Thirty seconds to spare." HunChae smirked at me. She did look great, in a strapless black dress that came up to her thighs with a hot pink belt and diamond beads, fishnet stockings that made her legs look more perfect than they already were, high heels that were about two inches off the ground, her hair was down the way I liked it and her cat eyes gleamed playfully.

"HAHA! PSY-HYUNG! YOU JUST LOST 10,000 WON! AND YOU'RE GETTING DRUNK!" I stood and raised my arms triumphantly as Psy pulled out the money, handed it to me and chugged his drink. Everybody cheered except for 2NE1 who widened their eyes in shock.

"You bet we weren't going to make it?" Minji questioned.

"Yep. I knew you guys wouldn't be late. Now give Oppa a hug for believing in you~!" I smiled as Minji, Bom and Dara hugged me and they giggled when HunChae stepped forward, "Now you, can give me a kiss," I poked my own cheek, "right here." She smiled and rolled her eyes, kissing my cheek that sent chills down spine and wrapping an arm around my neck to cup my other cheek.

"EW! Get a room!" Seungri yelled, coming up to give his siter a drink, "Your rum and coke."

"Thank you." She smiled sweetly and kissed her brother on the cheek. "And Oppa, be nice. We're just playing." She sent me a mischevious smile and a wink. I could feel my cheeks getting awkwardly hot.

"Sure." Seungri dragged out the word, rolling his eyes and walking back to his seat. I sat back down on the couch and HunChae sat on my lap, getting comfortable as she crossed her legs and leaned back into my chest, handing me her drink. It was our favorite.

"Thank you HunChae~."

"You're welcome Jingyo-oppa~." She giggled as I wrapped my arm around her and leaned my head into her neck, nuzzling my nose against the soft skin. She smelled of lavender and strawberries, so amazing and refreshing, like a new drug. I took a deep breath and carassed her face with my nose. The small blonde on my lap threw her head back to be supported by my shoulder and exposed her vulnerable neck. "Oppa~." She whined and did the same to me. I bit my lip, surpressing a groan in my throat.

"Let's get this meeting started!" She pulled away instantly and straightened up, folding her hands on her knees. YG Papa stepped into the room, wearing a casual suit and brown cap. His stare was normal, but sent a nod to me, approving that it was ok for his little girl to be sitting on my lap. 

"Annyeonghasyeo YG!" We greeted in unison.

He sent HunChae a glare and I could feel her body shiver and see her gulp, "Yes. Let's get started. Everyone seems to be doing well...except for one person. Chaerin, please come up here." She stood immeadiantly, handing me her glass and walked towards the stage, head still high. When she got right in front of the stage, YG Papa stared at her emotionlessly, "What are you thinking?!" He cried out and groaned in frustration, "Chae. I raised you to be good at your job. But why is it that you seem more and more distracted everyday? Do I need to reappoint 2NE1's leader position?" I nervously took a sip of the drink in my hand.

"No." She said. "I'm sorry Appa. I'll work harder, but there is no need to reappoint the leader position." If there's one thing that HunChae will not give up, it's her leader position. No one would make a better leader than her, not even me. "I promise Appa, it won't happen again."

"It better not. If you get caught I don't know what I'll do." YG Papa touched both of her shoulders with his hands and kissed her head, "Be careful Chae-ah."

"Yes Appa..."

"Good. That might be the only thing I want to talk about. Please, enjoy the night! Everyone leaves tomorrow! Arraso?!"

"De!" YG Papa went to the bar and started talking to Seungri and Se7en while HunChae strutted back towards me, sitting back on my lap. "Aigoo~." She sighed and leaned on me, "Oppa, let's go outside." She pulled my arm and chuckled.

"Aigoo HunChae! I'm coming. Should I get everyone?"

"De, I always like to see drunk Seungri out on the field." She smirked and laughed. I pulled the guys along with me while HunChae persuaded the girls and we all walked out, enjoying the light breeze and company of one another. I wrapped my arms around the blonde leader in front of me and pulled her closer, "Mm. Oppa, it's a clear sky again." I looked up with her.

"It is." I smiled and nosed her hair, "When did you get so y?"

"What are you talking about? I was born this way." She smirked.

"YAH! NOT SO CLOSE!" I was slammed to the ground by Seungri, but he didn't look drunk... He dare attack me willingly?!

"Yah! You dare tackle me sober?!"

"Oppa! Get off him!" HunChae pulled him off and rolled her eyes, "I swear. You want to get yourself in trouble."

"I risk anything for my little sister." He kissed her head.

"Jingyo-oppa. Are you ok?" HunChae put her attention on me as she checked me over for bruises or cuts.

"Ani. I'm fine, really." She looked up at me with her cat eyes in a soft gaze as she pressed her body against my chest. Her arms wrapped around my collarbone as her hot breath tingled down my chest.

"Good. I don't like it when you get hurt. Especially if I'm the one who causes it."

"Ah...it's ok." My words came out in a whisper, making me clear my throat, "I'm ok." I repeated, my voice back to normal. 

She grinned, "Good."

"Chae~!!" Dara and Bom came running, "Open the car, so we can get our stuff." They ordered excitedly.

"Ok, aish." HunChae pressed her car keys and the three other girls went running, "Yah! Grab my stuff too!"

"K CHAE!" 

"Eh? Stuff? You girls are staying the night here?" I raised a brow and she nodded.

"De. We're too lazy to go back home, so we're just crashing here. You should too Oppa. Oh, and me and the girls are going swimming to the lake."

I smirked, "Oh? Is it in that y blue-"

"ECKHM!" I stopped when Seungri glared at me.

"Fine. Nevermind."

HunChae giggled and walked over to the lake, turning around when the girls came running and called out to me, "Jingyo-oppa! If you're still curious, it is."

Hell yea.

 

 

 

 

A/N: I feel like people are afraid to comment TT.TT Lol, just kidding. But seriously people, comments are good for me, requests for any POV's or ideas you'd like to see?