4-Papa Speaks Up

Danger Girl

Seungri's POV-

I got up from my seat in the soft sand, ignoring my Hyungs' calls for me. "Yah! Makane! Where are you going?!" TOP asked. I ignored. I don't wanna be stopped, I have to make this right. I trudged up the green hills, my figure being darkened by the long, wide shadows of the trees. I pushed open the YGC door and looked around, Se7en-hyung was talking with Gummy-noona and his girlfriend Han Byul-noona, and Tablo and Psy were drinking at the bar. The other trainees and extras were here now, they aren't allowed to come until 9:30. I tried to spot YG Papa, but I didn't see him. 

"Yah, Hyung. Do you know where YG Papa is?" I leaned over to Se7en. He shook his head, wrapping his arms around Han Byul-noona.

"Try his room. He might be trying to figure out how to cover up Chae's acts." Gummy-noona replied with a light smirk. She always liked teasing 2NE1's experience and work quality. I ignored that and nodded, walking over to a large wooden door on the far corner of the room, marked with big, bold letters:

 

YG PAPA-CEO OF YG CONFIDENTIAL 

 

I knocked first of all, waiting a few seconds before I heard him call out, "Who is it?!"

"It's Seungri, YG Papa." I answered, leaning on the door with my arms and legs crossed.

"Oh. Come on in Seungri!" I turned the handle, it barely fit in my hand. I peeked into the room and then stepped in fully, shutting the door behind me. It was the personalized rooms that weren't the pale yellow color outside. YG Papa's room was designed specifically for him, to his likings and orders. It explains that black walls, his long hazel colored table that matched with his bookcases to the far top right and left corners of his room. The carpet was an olive color, being perfectly cleaned by personal servants that worked only in YGC. There was a black leather couch in front of his desk, along with his favorite red armchair that he was sitting on. I looked at his desk and frowned. They were all newspaper clips of 'Danger Girl', magazine articles of 'Seoul's Baddest Female', and drawings of what people described her to look like...they do look like Chaerin...a lot. I gulped, but the mission was still in my head. I won't back down. YG Papa smiled, "What's up Seungri?"

I sat on the couch and leaned forward, my elbows on my knees, my palms rubbing together and I exhaled, "I want to talk to you about something..."

"And that would be?"

"Umm...I wanna talk about the Lee Dating Ban..."

He immediantly tensed and gripped the arms of his chair, he scoffed it off, relaxing again, "Seungri. There is nothing to talk about."

"Yes there is." I said sternly, looking up into his eyes, "There is plenty to talk about."

"Well, I can't let you two date just yet. Not with all this going on." He swung his arm over his desk, gesturing to all the crap Chaerin got herself into. I stood and slammed my hands down on the table.

"Forget about this! Don't you care about Chaerin?!" I bit my lip, knowing I hit a nerve. YG Papa doesn't like us questioning his faith or love for us. We know he loves us, since he never did have any kids of his own. I straightened as he met my gaze.

"You know I love you both as if you were mine. But this is just too much. When this whole 'Danger Girl' thing blows over, I may consider something. But you know my policy." He stood and walked past me, as I just stared at his brightly lit desk blankly.

Sorry Hyung... "It's Jiyong." YG Papa's footsteps stopped. I turned around to find him looking at me, his eyes were showing shock and surprise.

"What?"

"Jiyong and Chaerin like each other. They no longer act like their siblings anymore, no, they want something more. But they keep denying it because of the Lee Dating Ban. I don't want this off just because of me, I want it off so Chaerin and Jiyong can date. So please. YG Papa, they really like each other." I clapped my hands together, as if praying to him. He stood there, his hand on the doorknob.

"No." And he walked out...I'm sorry Chae. I tried...

 

Jiyong's POV-

I saw TOP carrying Bom in his arms and smirked, they dare make fun of their leaders while they obviously have something for each other? Hmph! I continued to look in front of me, Chaerin was stopping to take a breath and panted against her knees. I slid beside her and she looked up at the alien couple, "Forget them. I'm tired." And she plopped down on the grass, taking deep breaths. I lay beside her, looking at the slim figure in front of me. Her toned body was gorgeous in the moonlight, her hair was still damp and that long sleeved white shirt was clinging against her chest. I bit my lip, she looked y. "Mm? Oppa? Why are you looking at me like that?" She asked innocently, laying on one arm while tracing my chest with her other.

I bit my bottom lip harder, she didn't know the affect she had on me just yet, "It's just, I've never seen an angel this y before." She blushed and her eyes turned to small cresent moons.

"Aigoo Oppa!" She turned away from me, but that only made me scoot closer. I laid my chin on her forearm and rubbed her side.

"Are you cold HunChae?"

"A little..." She mumbled shyly. I smirked, cute.

I pulled her waist closer until our bodies were touching and I took a deep breath, exhaling on her neck. I heard her moan quietly and smiled. "Better?"

"D-De.." She still didn't look at me as I buried my face on her nape. Then suddenly, she turned to look at me and smiled, "Oppa, don't you think someone might see us and tell YG Papa?"

"I don't care anymore. There are things YG Papa can't keep me from." She froze and frowned.

"Oppa...?" We looked in each other's eyes and I saw her lips. Thin, pink and waiting for me to claim them. I could feel her breathing already on my neck, and I closed my eyes and leaned in.

"Jiyong!!" Taeyang pulled me back be my bare neck, nearly choking me.

I coughed and whirled on him, "What's your problem?!"

"YG Papa requested your presence in his office. NOW." I nervously looked back at Chaerin, she was sitting up, her arms supporting her body. I gulped and nodded, walking back into YGC. The room was oddly quiet as I came in. No duh, I rarely get called in, usually everyone would know that it's about either family business or a new mission. But things have been on the low lately, and no one knows why I would be called in. I walked to YG's door and raised my arm to knock.

"Come in Jiyong." , he knew it was me.

I walked in and shut the door, sitting down on the couch, "You wanted to see me?"

He didn't turn to look at me, "Do you like Chaerin?"

I gulped, "What?"

"Do. You. Like. Chaerin?"

"Eh...why do-"

"Answer the question Jiyong."

"...She's an amazing friend-"

"Not like that Jiyong. You know what I mean." He snapped.

I sighed and looked at my hands, "Yes. I like her." I said quietly. He turned to face me, but I didn't meet his gaze. I knew he was disappointed in me.

"Look. Chaerin has been in a lot of trouble lately. I don't want you near her anymore."

I looked up and stood, shouting, "You can't do that! We're both assigned the same city!"

"Yes, I'm not reassigning cities. But I want you to stay far from her as possible. I don't want her to be influenced by you. Not until 'Danger Girl' has blown far from the papers. Then I would consider. But really. I don't want you to see her, talk to her, or even be in the same room as her. Do you understand?"

"What if I don't?"

"I will send you to Japan to be with your parents, and arrange for you to be married on your own. Now do you want that?" I gaped my mouth open. He can't do this to me! "Make your choice Mr. Kwon. I am not joking with you this time. I will keep to my words."

I clenched my fists, "Fine."

"Go to bed. I'm sending everyone to their quarters anyway." He waved his hand to dismiss me. I whirled around, slamming the door shut as I ran upstairs, ignoring everyone's worried glances. "OH and Jiyong?!" He called from his office door. I stopped, "Do not tell anyone, or its off. Is that clear?" Everyone stared at me more intently as I nodded.

"...De..YG Papa."

 

 

 

A/N: YG Papa is a bit mean in this one, eh? It's ok everyone, I'll make sure Skydragon gets their shot! ^.^ Sorry I didn't update yesterday, I got a new puppy so I've been a bit busy. But hopefully, I'll be able to balance everything out!

-TAIwin <3