1-Nervous

Danger Girl

Chaerin's POV-

I hate Seungri for nagging me about how I do my work. Yes, I know I should be more careful, I know I have to hide my identity more, but NO, we are NOT moving away from Seoul. This is our place, and if we move, bad things could happen to both of us. Now, I don't just kill for fun, me and my annoying turd as a brother work for an assasination company called YG Confidential. There are a few more members but I'd like to say me and Seungri are the best of them all. But I've been letting my work get sloppy and I'll be sure to get crtisized at the meeting tonight. Ughhh. YG Papa is going to kill me! Possibly literally!

Anyway... I didn't want to join this assassinating thing, but me and Seungri had no where else to go. YG Papa found us when we were only about two and three, he took care of us and taught us how to defend ourselves, so he's basically our dad. He created YG Confidental because he was sick and tired of all the dirty people around Korea.

And when Seungri turned twenty, YG Papa gathered more people who shared his same perspective to go around Korea with a file and hunt down the drug dealers, the offenders, the rapists, etc. So hey, we're doing something good, but of course our victims play innocent and think this is just a serial killer that's after them. What s. Seungri and his team Big Bang were assigned the city Seoul, along with me and my team, 2NE1. We work in these groups to discuss our victims and to team up against them, but mostly our groups are our friends when we have problems... "CHAE~!" Seungri called out suddenly.

I flinched and turned around, "WHAT?!" He was right there! Sorry for being rude Oppa, but you started it!

He laughed it off, "I'm heading off with Big Bang in five minutes and I don't want to be late. So be careful, I asked your team to come down as well. Don't forget to leave early for the YGC meeting tonight." I gulped slightly, I hope YG Papa doesn't scold me so bad.

I stood from the couch and fixed my outfit: ripped jeans, red belt, a soft gray tee, along with black braclets and dark necklaces that complimented my blonde hair...in a weird way. "Must to be the makane of your group." I teased.

"It's not that bad. But you wouldn't know because you're the leader!"

"And proud." I smiled smugly and picked up an apple on the counter, biting into the fruit. I looked at the time and said with my mouth still full, "Shouldn't you get going? It's almost time to meet up with your group."

"! Great, now I have to jump out the window! Bye Chae!" Seungri stepped back and then dove out the window, I watched him as he did a few somersaults in the air and landed loudly on the hood of a white Bentley.

"What the hell, Seungri! Watch the car!" I looked at the entrance below me and saw the Big Bang leader Kwon Jiyong scold my brother. I smirked, he was looking fine today. His spiky blonde hair was shining under the sunset, along with his tanned skin, his red and white plaid shirt was ed to reveal his abs and chest, his jeans were baggy and dark on him, and he sported his SPX Street Lax Hi. God, he looked good. We flirt all the time, making my brother gag when we do so. He was a cool guy, gave me some ideas and tips.

"Hyung, do you want me late or on time? Pick one! This was the fastest way to get down!" Seungri got off the car and brushed it with his hands. "There, no dents. The way YG Papa taught us."

"Whatever. Get in the car. Come on guys! We have a mission and then a meeting!" Daesung came out frantically, followed by Taeyang who was running as well and the eldest TOP. Daesung was fixing his light blonde hair and black jacket while climbing into the car, Taeyang was dusting off his black leather clothing and Mohawk and TOP was pushing back his icy blue hair and dark red trench coat. 

"Bye Chae!" Seungri waved at me and smiled. I waved back and caught Jiyong's eye.

The leader smirked and winked, I returned it. "Bye HunChae~!"

"Bye Jingyo-oppa~!" I called back and used my best aegyo.

"You two make me sick." I heard Seungri say in the passenger's seat.

"You're just jealous Oppa!" "You're just jealous Seungri!" I said along with Jiyong. Huh, we think alike and it's sometimes creepy, but this time it was funny.

"Drive Ji!" TOP waved at me and smacked Jiyong's seat. "Bye Chaerin!"

"Bye Oppas!" I heard the door open and saw my girls coming in. "Hey girls. Say bye to the guys." I pointed outside and the baby faced Ssandara Park peeked out and waved.

"Bye guys! Good luck!" Bom waved with her flirty fingers (meant for TOP xD).

"Bye Oppas!" Minji our makane waved and smiled. Daesung pushed himself out the window to wave back. Of course. 

"Kick !!" I screamed out, watching the car veer away, I could see Jiyong's arm out the window, his fingers making a peace sign. I smiled and retreated back into the apartment. "So, whatcha' wanna do before the meeting?"

"Pray YG doesn't scold us." I bit my lip at Dara's statement, joking or not, I was still nervous as hell.

"It's ok Chae-unnie. YG will be ok with you." Minji soothed and flashed me a warm smile.

"Hopefully. But me practically being his daughter, I bet he'll yell at me like I did get caught. I gotta clean up my act more." I sighed and tossed an apple core into the garbage. 

"Onto a better note, Chae, what's going on with you and Jiyong?" I stopped and turned to see all three girls wiggling their brows at me.

I scoffed, "Psh. You know how we are. We flirt casually all the time."

"Yea but don't you want more than that? Jiyong is a cute guy." Bom teased me, wiggling her finger in the air. 

"You know I can't do that, YG Papa forbids me and Seungri-oppa dating, he wants us focused on our work." I grumbled. YG Papa prohibits us dating because he wants all of Korea to be scum free before he can worry about us, his 'kids'. Even though I grew up Jiyong, the man has the nerve to say I can't date. But it's not like I would, Jiyong and I are only friends, practically siblings like me and Seungri. He's been around the longest alongside us. His family and YG were close and when the Kwons were heading off to Japan, they let Jiyong stay in Korea. Those were the days, when we'd play around and do everything carelessly..."Um, you guys hungry?"

"Sure!" They cried out happily. Assassins or not, YG Confidential has some of the brightest and bubbliest people ever. "Wait~! Don't change the subject on us!!"

"Damn..."

 

Seungri's POV-

I watched my Hyung stick out his arm in a peace sign to my sister, smirking to himself as he drove. I scoffed and rolled my eyes, annoyed. They always flirt with each other, and it sickens me. Jiyong is practically my best friend, and he's making eyes at my sister! GROSS! "Hyung, stop flirting with my sister." I grumbled, not making eye contact with him.

"Not my fault. Flirting is a two person job! Blame your sister too...damn she looks fine today." He bit his lip and smiled.

"GROSS HYUNG!" I cried, burying my face in my hands as he laughed.

"Yah makane, leave Ji alone. It's not his fault your sister has eyes for him." TOP leaned forward to high-five our leader.

"She shouldn't anyway. The Lee's Dating Ban is still on if I remember correctly." Daesung grinned cheekily as Jiyong frowned.

"Damn it. What's up with YG Papa and that stupid ban?" Jiyong looked at me as if I had the obvious answer... oh wait I do.

"You know that he wants us focusing on our work before ourselves. To me, I'm glad it's on. Makes you stop trying to claim Chae." I scratched my head.

"Nah. It doesn't. That girl is on Jiyong's mind so much, he talks about her in his sleep!" Jiyong sent a death glare to the three guys in the back who were laughing.

"Shut up Taeyang." 

"What the hell Hyung?! You dream about my sister?!"

"It's nothing serious-"

"I think he dreams dirty things, you can hear him 'HunChae~!'" TOP mimicked Jiyong's voice, causing both of our faces to go red.

"HYUNG!!"

"THAT is NOT the point at the moment!" Jiyong cried out, eyes still on the road, "We got a job to do."

"Ji's got more than one job." I heard Taeyang mumble to Daesung who started laughing his off. The embarrassed leader stopped the car abruptly, the three members in the back still laughing as he slammed out of the Bentley and opened the trunk. I did too, passing back guns and knives to the members. The makane's job...making sure the weapons were passed around and secure in our belts. 

"I have to do everything around here." I heard Jiyong sigh, he jumped up on the fire escape of a brick building, dodging mildew and dirt as he climbed his way up. I ran after him, TOP, Daesung and Taeyang following close behind, still giggling a bit. "There he is." Jiyong was looking down the opposite side of the building already. I scrambled beside him and watched our two victims walk out, obviously high and drunk. They stumbled forward, laughing loudly and wobbling on their feet. "The one in the black hoodie and baggy jeans is Park Teddy. His friend is Leeteuk. They've been illegally selling and alchohol to minors. Time to end these two." Jiyong looked at me and I nodded, running to the corner of the roof and jumped down, nearly in front of the two.

"Whoa-a ninja!" One of them cried in surprise and awe.

"Oh my god...why are we stuck with druggies?" I asked silently and turned to face them.

"The ninja looks mean Teddy." Leeteuk murmured and fished something out of his pocket. A cigarette, and lit it, offering me one, "Want one? It'll help with whatever you got going on there." He waved his finger at me, gesturing to my whole body. I shoved it away and pushed them back into the alley they came out of.

"I've had enough of people like you." I growled, bringing out my knife, making them tense.

"Whoa, man, look, we're just trying to make a living here-"

"By selling your to minors?!" They tried to make a run for it, big mistake for high people. They got right in front of me and I took out another dagger in my back pocket, aiming for their stomachs. I sliced them across their abdomens and they stumbled, gasping as blood dripped down to the ground. "You're turn Hyungs!" I called out and turned around to find the other four staring at the scumbags.

"Nice job Seungri. Just a little bit so the fun is still there." Jiyong praised. I turned my back as TOP raised his knife and heard a gurgling sound behind me, even a loud bang. They know I won't watch them die, but only look at them dead. We get the job quick and easy for me. "You can look now." But I still didn't, I'm not in the mood to look at the team's accomplishment. I walked out of the alley, light poured on my skin.

"Let's get going." I sighed and slammed the car door shut, waiting for Jiyong to start it up again. "We're going to be late for the meeting."

 

 

A/N: I do NOT have anything against Teddy and Leeteuk, just needed someone to fit the parts, so sorry to any fans out there who are complaining.