9-TOPBOM

Danger Girl

Bom's POV-

We all got some towels from the bathroom and tried drying ourselves, and then we also changed into warmer clothes. It was a fun morning as usual, the leaders would do something to piss off everyone and they'd run out onto the field. But jumping into the lake was new. Also, they didn't kiss. But it was nice seeing them so happy and peaceful. I wonder what YG is going to say when he finds out. But, our jobs are on hold right now. Perhaps, the whole 'Danger Girl' issue will blow over by the time YG gets back. Well, we were all wrong. Minji and Dara went to get the paper out front, and came back with the headline: 'Danger Girl, up to no good?'. People were getting more and more sucpicous of the problem. And they're now cautious, barely anyone goes out to have fun anymore, they only leave their house when they have to. This isn't good. 'Danger Girl' is only getting more and more popular...or infamous. "This, is not good." Chaerin sighed, waving the paper around and tossing it back in front of her. 

"It's ok HunChae. It'll  blow over..." Jiyong told her, reassuringly, rubbing her arms and pulled her against his chest.

"It seems to be getting only more and more noticed." TOP sighed beside me, scratching his neck.

"What if it never blows away...?" Minji gasped. No one answered. Well...

"Then I'll never get a break about it." Chaerin groaned and slammed her face against the counter.

"Ani, it'll blow over." Dara insisted. But we all knew that it'd be hard. I leaned my head on TOP's shoulder, we were all glum. I was especially worried for the leaders. They just got together and may have to force out of the relationship to keep YG happy.

"Let's not talk about this. We should do something." Daesung said, talking away the papers and tossing them aside.

"Daesung-oppa is right." Minji straightened up, "Let's go out or something."

"Well, where to? I bet most people are scared that whoever walks in could be us." I gestured to all of us.

"We could try going to that new karaoke place down the street." Taeyang pointed out the door.

"Aniyo, you all go ahead. I'm tired." I said, getting up to sit on the couch.

"Aww. Noona." TOP pouted at me. "Come with us."

"ANI. I'm tired." I called out.

I heard him sigh, "You all go, I'll stay with Noona."

"Ok. See you two later!" Jiyong waved at us and they walked out, down the street to the new karaoke place.

"Noona, what do you want to do?" TOP asked, plopping down beside me.

"I wanna eat Tabi~!" I smiled and clapped.

"Ugh. Noona, we just ate!"

"Please Tabi! Noona will love you forever!"

"Noona, you should already love me forever." He smiled cheekily.

I pouted, crossing my arms, "Please Tabi?"

"Aigoo...fine. What do you want?"

I smiled and hugged his neck, kissing his cheek, "Will you get Noona that barbecue duck in the kitchen? I've been wanting to eat it but I didn't want anyone else to have any." 

"De. But only if I get some." He smiled cheekily and wiggled his brow.

I rolled my eyes, "Grr. Fine!" I gave in unintentionally. Before I could realize what I said, he ran in and out for a few trips, coming back with the duck, plates and chopsticks. We picked at it together, it was rather enjoyable to be honest. "YAH! TABI THAT WAS MY PIECE!" I bellowed. Sorry, but he pratically stole it from my plate!!

"Aish. Fine, mianhae Noona." He raised his chopsticks to my mouth, making me cringe back a bit and blush.

"Y-Yah. What are you doing?"

He gestured it to me, "Eat it. You wanted it right?" I nodded and took it in betweent my teeth, chewing slowly, blushing. Get a hold of yourself Bom, it was only a small gesture. Yet...why do I feel so weird..? Why is my heart beating so fast? "Noona, are you ok? You're not eating."

"Mm. I'm fine. Just thinking." I continued eating, but to me, it seemed a bit more awkward. Whenever I eyed a piece on his plate, he'd raise it up to me with his chopsticks, offering it to me. Each time, I could feel my cheeks rise up in heat and color.

"Are you ok Noona? You look red. Are you sick?" He pressed his hand against my face, but that only made me blush even more. AIGOO. GET A HOLD OF YOURSELF. I tried, but it didn't help. I enjoyed his worried tone for me, and his soft, gentle touch.

"I'm fine Tabi. Really." I insisted, but his eyes glowed with concern. I placed my hands on his and smiled, "Really." 

It took him a few seconds to realize I was serious before smiling back. "Good. What do you want to do now?"

"Mm. I'm tired, I just want to watch some TV and rest."

"Ok. You can rest on my shoulder if you want." I couldn't help but blush at his offer. And I couldn't deny it either. I laid my head down in the crook of his neck as he the TV. We were in this position for a while. It felt so natural and comforting. We also talked about 'Danger Girl'. It was obvious we were both really worried about the leaders, "What if YG is actually serious? And he finds out about him and Chaerin?"

"Jiyong canNOT go to Japan with a wife, Chaerin might kill herself. And knowing her, she would totally do that." I groaned. I started hearing drips and loud rain. I looked outside, yep, it's raining like mad out there. And it's night time now, how awesome. Just our luck. I sighed, "Great."

Then, my nightmare came true:

The lights went out.

 

TOP's POV-

Noona screamed so loud when the lights went out. I wrapped an arm over her when I felt her shiver against me. If one thing can kill Bom, it's gotta be a thunderstorm or a blackout. "Damn it. Both my stupid fears in one night!" She whined, gripping onto my shirt.

"Noona. It's ok. I'm here." Her grasp on my shirt loosened, only by a bit. I shushed her and rubbed her shaking arms. Damn, she's so scared.

"Tabi..I'm scared." She sounds so helpless, it breaks my heart. This isn't the Bom on the job, no, this her at home, or alone.

I pulled her on my lap as she curled into a ball, "I'm here. Don't worry. I'm not leaving you alone."

"You better not or else I'd kick your ." She hissed. I chuckled and she slapped my arm, "How can you laugh at a time like this?!"

"Noona, it is a bit funny." I felt her arms cross. "Don't worry. The others should be back soon."

"Now I can't sleep, I'm too scared."

"Don't be scared." I cooed, kissing her forehead, "I'm here. So go ahead and sleep. I won't let you go."

"...Promise?"

"Promise." I held her hand and kissed her fingers.

"Thanks Tabi."

"No problem Noona. I'm here when you need me."

What she said next brought my heart beating faster, "Will you stay with me forever?" It sounded like she was proposing to me. But I knew it wasn't her intention to mean that. She wanted to stay close...friends... Why do I feel so disappointed?

"De Noona.."

"You don't have to call me 'Noona' all the time Tabi. You can call me Bom."

I shook my head, "If I call you by your name, I'll call you 'Bommie'. Arrasso?"

She giggled and rested her head on my chest, "Arrasso Tabi~." And I heard her soft breathing. I really like Bom, honestly. Her curves, legs and personality was just too much to stay away from. But tonight, I kept noticing small details. Was she always this small? Did she always fit so perfectly in my arms? When did her lips get so full?...When did she make my heart beat so fast? Years ago Seunghyun...you realize it...years ago...

"I love you Bommie." I scoffed sourly, knowing she can't hear me. She's asleep.

"...I love you too Tabi." She said confidentally, and then kissed me gently...

I.

Just.

Died.

Can life get any better?

 

 

A/N: Decided to put in some TOPBOM!! WHOO! THEY'RE TOGETHER. CELEBRATION!!! <3 Any requests on what to see next? Comment, Subscribe and LOVE (.^_^.)

-TAIwin <3