8-Morning YGC

Danger Girl

No one's POV-

Chaerin woke up to find an arm wrapped around her, soft breathing against her skin, and bodies twined together. She smiled, knowing the touch and breathing by heart. She wiggled her body to look at the man beside her, Jiyong. He whined in his sleep, "HunChae-ah~."

"Kekeke, Oppa. Wake up. I'm hungry."

"So am I..." He replied, burying his face in her neck, inhaling her scent.

"Aigoo Oppa!" I complained and tugged at his arm.

"Ughhh, ok. Ok. Let's get up and go eat, you're probably really hungry considering we didn't eat last night."

"De!" She smiled and got out of bed, wearing a pair of sweats and a black t-shirt. He wrapped his arm around her and opened the door, they could hear everybody's snoring echo in the empty hallways. "Kekeke. Everyone is sleeping...Oppa, should we pull a prank on them?" The girl asked, looking up at her secret boyfriend. He smirked.

"I don't know. They'd be pretty pissed at us HunChae."

"Oh come on Jingyo-oppa. It'll be fun." She smirked evily, and wiggled against his tight grasp. "Come on Oppa~! Just give me a pen and then we can do whatever~!" She pouted now, "You're no fun."

"No, we don't need a pen." He ran to the kitchen, Chaerin following glumly. Until she saw what he was reaching for and smiled. "When we also have whipped cream and markers." 

"Have I ever told you how much I love you?" She sighed happily, jumping into his arms and kissing his lips softly.

He grinned, "You just did. Now, let's have some fun."

 

"Oppa, Oppa, be careful you'll wake them!" Chaerin hissed, they were finishing up their prank on their team members, they're on the last person now. Which was Seungri. 

"Ani. I'm careful." He countered. "They're all going to kill us HunChae-ah." He whimpered playfully, making her giggle.

"But this is fun, de Oppa?"

"De." Seungri stirred, making them freeze, "." He said in English. "Let's get out of here." He hissed.

"Ani! We're not done on Seungri-oppa!"

"Baby, if we don't get out of here, we're gonna get killed!" He threw her over his shoulder and they ran out, leaving Seungri and Daesung in their room, stirring and their eyes hazily opening. 

"Ah? Did you hear something Seungri?"

"Ani...I think I was dreaming..." Seungri bent down to look at Daesung and they both started laughing.

"HAHAHA! YOUR FACE!" They both said it which got them worried, and quickly ran to the bathroom, "OMO!!"

Seungri growled, "I know who did this. LEE CHAERIN, KWON JIYONG! GET OVER HERE NOW SO I CAN KILL YOU!!"

They heard screams from the kitchen already. "I'm going to murder you both!" It was the aliens talking. Seungri and Daesung ran in to find the aliens, Darayang and Minji going after the leader couple who were running around the room, dodging everyone. Chaerin froze when she saw Seungri.

"Ah...Good morning Oppa!-"

"Save it! You two are dead!" He lunged and she dodged, making him slam his face into the couch. "Lee Chaerin!"

"Mianhae Oppa!" She cried out, jumping onto Jiyong's back, making them run out onto the field. "I was bored Oppa!" She defended herself.

"I don't care!"

"Just go wash your faces you all!" Jiyong compromised.

Seungri smirked while still running after them and called out, "But that wouldn't be fun! Now would it!"

"Screw this." Chaerin hissed.

"It was your fault HunChae! I knew we shouldn't have done it."

"Then why did you still continue with it Oppa?" She sneered.

"Grr. Now is not the time, baby." He said, still running away with her on his back. They all were running across the huge field, losing breath and panting. They all gave up except Seungri who was still running, plenty of energy left. He got a good sleep. 

"How can he still be running?!" Jiyong looked back cautiously.

"I have not idea." Chaeirn hissed back. 

"Yah! You two might wanna watch out!" Seungri lunged at them, getting a good leap, making both leaders jump forward, but that only led to the three plunging into the cold lake.

"KAYY!" Chaerin squealed as her brother splashed and threw her over his shoulder.

"Apologize!" He demanded.

"Aish! Seungri! Ok, ok. We're sorry."

"Speak for yourself Jingyo-oppa!" Chaerin smirked and stuck her tongue at Seungri. He smirked back and let go of her, making her fall into the water. "Aish!"

"Are you ok HunChae?" Jiyong asked worriedly, swimming to her side and checking her face.

She smiled, kissing his cold lips softly, "I'm fine Oppa."

"Ah. Good-"

"CANNONBALL~!!!" The three all looked up and whooped as the rest of the group dove into the water, coming up with their faces smudged. "You two . This is gonna take forever to get off." Bom whined, pouting and crossing her arms.

"Ani Bom, you can get it off like this." Dara jumped on the eldest, causing both girls to go under the surface.

They came up again and Bom spewed out water, gasping, "DARA!"

"There, your face is clear now." Dara said innocently. 

"I could've died!" 

"Yah Bom, we weren't under for that long. It was only a few seconds."

"PSH!"

Jiyong scoffed at the older girls and turned his attention back on the girl beside him, he kissed her neck and smiled, "I love you HunChae~."

She giggled and tilted her face up to kiss him, "I love you too Jingyo-oppa~." They shared another kiss while everyone was arguing.

"EWW! GET A ROOM!" TOP groaned and splashed them. But they didn't pay attention, instead they enjoyed the feeling of their wet bodies against each other for warmth.

"Tabi, they're totally locked onto each other." Bom hissed.

"I know Noona. Should we do something about it?" He wiggled his brows, causing her to blush.

She smacked his stomach, "Yah, alien. Don't be thinking dirty thoughts."

"Ani! I wasn't!"

"Mhmm. Sure."

"If they were dirty things it was probably about Bom-noona." Jiyong smirked.

"WHAT THE HELL?! I THOUGHT YOU WERE MAKING OUT WITH CHAE!"

"That's payback for what you said a couple days ago in the car." Jiyong scowled and then turned back to Chaerin, kissing her forehead.

"JIYONG-AH." Bom was as red as her hair.

"Kekeke. You know it's true Hyung." Seungri wiggled his brows at him, hiding behind Daesung who was laughing with Taeyang.

"Aigoo. You all are erted." Minji scoffed.

"Ani. Daesung is pretty innocent." Taeyang tapped the mentioned male with his index finger and smiled widely. "He doesn't say a lot of dirty things. Which also makes him BORING."

"You think I'm boring? That's not what you said last night!" Taeyang's face grew red but he still laughed along with everyone else.

"Yah, Taeyang-ah. You're cheating on me with Daesung?" Dara pouted, puffing out her cheeks.

"Aniyo Noona. You're my only lover." Taeyang kissed her nose and smiled, pulling her into his arms while Dara stuck her tongue out at Daesung.

"Fine! Me and Seungri are together!"

"That's right Hyung!" The two high fived and awkwardly hugged, glaring. Everyone burst into laughter and climbed out of the lake.

"What are we gonna do with them Oppa?" Chaerin sighed, looking at the laughing people in front of them.

"Haha. What we do best. Lead them to be doing their job right. Hopefully, this'll all blow over, and we can live a normal life together." He sighed, looking up at the sky and smiling. 

"Hopefully... I'm already tired of 'Danger Girl'."

"Me too."

 

 

 

A/N: This is a bit of a short chapter, sorry! Hopefully I didn't lose anybody while on my break yesterday, I promise to make it up somehow. (.^_^.)

-TAIwin <3