15-Aigoo~Is it Over?

Danger Girl

No one's POV-

"WHAT? He's off the hook?" Hyunseung was still talking to Chaerin, waiting in the van with his other members and Jiyong. They were hiding in an empty alley after they drove off and were covered by shadows. Hyunseung was talking to the furious blonde, Junhyung was chatting with TOP and Doojoon was getting off the line with YG. They all stared at Jiyong, who was grinning like a maniac. "That just made this all worth nothing." He sighed sadly, shoulders slumping and bottom lip pouting.

"I don't care! Give me back my boyfriend, I miss him~!" Huynseung had to put the phone a few inches away from him, she practically screeched through and everyone in the packed car heard. They could even hear her foot stomp on the ground in frustration.

"Jeez Chaerin. As usual, you're still crazy about him." The red head smirked and flipped back his hair. "Arrasso. We're taking him back there."

"YAYY~!" She hung up on him. He stared at the phone blankly and then looked up again.

"Hyung, your girl scares me!" Yoseob whined and shook Jiyong's arm, pouting as well. The Big Bang member laughed. "Even more than before now that you're together!" So, how are YGC and BEAST so close? Well, Hyunseung, Yoseob and Dongwoon were trainees in YGC. They trained alongside 2NE1 and Big Bang, becoming friends. But the three decided they didn't want to stay in YGC, they transferred out and signed up to help out in an official group. Of course, they didn't say anything about the previous secret group they were in. Hyunseung, Yoseob and Dongwoon were accepted in a government group, BEAST, because of their fighting skills. But they all stayed in touch, however all of them looked pretty different three years ago.

"I know! Fiesty, cold and a nightmare!" Dongwoon teased.

"Watch it. That's my HunChae you're talking about." Jiyong warned the makane, pointing out his finger to himself and glaring.

Gi Kwang, who got to know the blonde leader after three years, scoffed, "Took you long enough to get with her."

"I was about to say that!" Doojoon giggled and started up the van and looked behind them to back out. "Ahh, but Jiyong, seriously how long have you known the girl?"

"..."

"Jiyong-"

"No I heard you, I'm thinking..." Laughs followed afterwards until Jiyong snapped, "I've known her since the day she came into YG Papa's family. My parents and I were the first to welcome them in. I still remember that day."

"How long ago?" Junhyung asked, leaning his chin on his arms as he turned to stare in the trunk.

"About...twenty or nineteen years ago?" Jiyong looked up as he was thinking, biting his bottom lip and scratching his hair. He bumped against the seat after Doojoon hit a rough patch of concrete. "Aish!"

"Sorry Jiyong!" He chuckled under his breath.

"You knew her that long...and you just got together with her like a week ago?!" Hyunseung gently slapped Jiyong's head, "Kwon Jiyong does not back down from a challenge! Especially Chaerin!"

"I'm with her now, doesn't that count?! And it was YG Papa's fault! He put the Lee's on a famous dating ban that lasted ever since she turned nineteen. Right after you guys left."

"So...YG Papa doesn't know?" Yoseob whispered.

"He knows. And is probably pissed at me." Jiyong chuckled sourly and added, "I'm so dead."

"Ani. You two love each other right?" Doojoon's fatherly actions kicked in, he was bringing out his 'wise-old-man' advice. 

Jiyong smiled, "De."

"Then there's nothing to worry about. Ah, here we are-. OMO!" Doojoon stepped on the brake and rolled down his window. Hyungseung instead his head out, pushing his leader's face back.

"LEE CHAERIN WE COULD'VE RUN YOU OVER! JIYONG WOULD'VE KILLED US IF WE DID THAT! DO YOU WANT ALL OF US TO DIE?" Doojoon pushed back the crazy red head and opened his door.

"Jeez Hyunseung. Calm down." Doojoon grumbled. The trunk flung open and Jiyong was tackled with a hug and a kiss on the lips.

"EW! GET A ROOM!" Yoseob blocked his eyes and stumbled out of the trunk, landing on his stomach on the ground, "Ouch!"

Jiyong pulled away and smirked, "You're just jealous."

"Extremely." He replied sarcasticly, rolling his eyes.

"I missed you Oppa." Chaerin pressed her forehead against his and smiled.

"I missed you too HunChae." He sighed and got out of the trunk with Chaerin pressed against him. That's when he and YG made eye contact, both men tensed, but YG cracked a smile, letting relief flood over Jiyong. 

"Yoseob!" 

"Seungri!-OW!" Seungri ran up to the said BEAST member and jumped in his arms, causing them to tip over and fall back to the ground, "Get off me!"

"ANI!!" 

"Aish Oppa.." Minji and Chaerin walked over and helped Seungri off Yoseob and brushed him off. "It's good to see you again Yoseob-oppa!" Minji hugged him.

He smiled, "I know! It's been-what three years?"

"DE! And not even a call! But your hair looks good." Dara ran a hand through the orange dyed hair and smirked, "Get a girl with that?"

"Ani. Not yet." Dongwoon smirked and laughed. 

"Ooh! Dongwoon-ah, your hair is blonde! It's so cute!"

"I know right? Doojoon-hyung is boring, he doesn't dye his hair." The BEAST makane pouted and nudged his leader.

"I want my hair to stay alive." He stated simply. "We should go, the agency would be wondering where we are. It took us forever to sneak out and help Jiyong here. Only to find that it wasn't needed."

YG stepped up, crossing his arms, "Out of curiousity, what were you going to do to Jiyong after you rescued him?"

Hyunseung smiled, "Oh. After we saved him from prison, we were planning on driving to the agency after we informed you all. You know, make sure that your own little ideas aren't in the way of our's. But, we'll be on our way." He slapped Jiyong's back, "Keep in touch ne Hyung?"

"De. Thanks for trying to help me out. It means a lot."

"No problem. Be careful with that girl of your's, Hyung!" 

The blonde girl scoffed and rolled her eyes, "Aish." The YGC leaders shared another kiss and held hands, waving to their friends that piled back in the van and sped off. "Those guys are dorks." Chaerin sighed in annoyance.

"You're just mad that they took Jiyong before you could." Bom snickered and skipped alongside TOP, back towards their cars. 

Dara slowed down to stride with the leader couple and smiled, "It's nice to know that it's all over.."

"Yea...I doubt that." YG called and slammed into his car, smirking and yelling out, "Last one back to headquarters has to cook breakfast!" He floored his pedal and made his way out of the police station. 

"I hope it's Dara and Taeyang!" Bom squealed and jumped into TOP's silver 2013 Viper GTS. "Hurry leaders! Dara is a great cook!" Chaerin, tossed the Bentley keys to her boyfriend and dove into the passenger seat, not caring about her seatbelt and followed behind the aliens and YG. 

"NOT FAIR!" 

"AIGOO!"

 

 

"Dara, Taeyang, I'm in the mood for kimchi." Bom sneered and grinned at the couple who were entering the YG house glumly.

"Shut up Bommie." "You Noona." 

"Geez, grummy pants. You two lost!" Bom stomped her foot and pouted. "I'm hungry!"

They all walked down the hallway and entered the main room, Darayang set their coats on the rack and grumbled towards the kitchen. "It's YG Papa's fault!" Seungri pointed towards the man who snickered in response.

"What? I got hungry and lazy."

"Ah..it's ok. I don't mind cooking breakfast." Dara smiled brightly and tied on her apron, Taeyang doing the same. "Food should be ready in about half an hour to an hour. We'll call everyone through the intercom once it's ready." Dara pointed towards the big purple botton beside the bar and went for the cabinets.

"I'm so tired. Oppa, carry me to our room?" Chaerin looked up at Jiyong with big eyes and wrapped her fingers around his biceps.

"Ah HunChae..arrasso." He swooped her up bridle style and walked over to the door, YG stopping them and whispered to Jiyong.

"Can we talk after this?"

Jiyong nodded, "De." He walked over to the leader's room, bumping the door open with his hip and lay Chaeirn down on the bed. She sighed as he pulled the covers over her and kissed her lips, smiling, "Sweet dreams. I'll wake you up when breakfast is ready."

"Arrasso. Now go, don't keep YG Papa waiting." She smiled and wrapped her legs around the blanket. The blonde male hurried to meet YG out in the field, watching the sun glisten against the lake and peek over the trees.

"YG Papa?" They stood side-by-side, hands in their pockets.

"Chaerin told me that you two are really in love with each other." 

The younger male hung his head low, "I'm sorry. I couldn't help myself."

YG slapped Jiyong's back and grinned, "Ani. I'm sorry. I should've listened to my kids and take off the ban way before this. It's all my fault. You and Chaeirn never being able to date until now, our secret revealed, you ended up in jail and almost killed..." he paused to wipe a tear from his eye, "you're another son of mine Jiyong, and-I don't know what I'd do with Chaerin without you. I'm sorry for all the pain I put you through." And he embraced the leader, sighing, "I'm sorry."

"...It's not your fault." He whispered and hugged back, "It's over. All over. No more hiding behind lies anymore. No more accusations, no more suspicicions. Arrasso? It's over."

"I promise, no more obstacles."

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: I plan on ending the story soon! What?! YEA, THAT'S RIGHT. Probably gonna end in a short chapter, maybe the next one-OMG. But yea... it's been a good run (.^_^.)

-TAIwin <3