Chapter 2: The Day has come.

Who are You?

Bom is in her room 

"I've been preparing all this for today. 

It's here...."  Bom told herself while fixing her makeup in the mirror.

"Bom Unnie!! It's time to go to the rehearsal!! We're leaving now!!" MInzy yelled out loud so that Bom can hear.

Bom hear the door closing and that's when she snapped out of her world and realize that they are waiting on her.  It's really reality now... no more dreaming about how she will meet him.  She will have to spend the whole day at rehearsal for tonight's Music Bank and he will be there the whole day too!! Bom put on her flashy jewlries and rushed out the apartment.  On the ride there, the girls were excited, talking, and listening to music while Bom was in her corner thinking of how to greet T.O.P. when she sees him.  

"Anyohaseyo T.O.P. oppa, I am your biggest fan."  

"Anyohaseyo sunbaenim,  I am your biggest fan."

"Anyohaseyo, I am your biggest fan."

"Anyohaseyo, Saranhae T.O.P. Oppa!!"

The last one was the best option but Bom couldn't bring herself to say that to him on their first meeting.  Bom don't want to scare him away or be like his other fans saying that to him.  She have to stand out from the rest of them and make sure he will remember her.  

The van stopped and they were there at the Music Bank.  Bom was the last one to get out of the van and she found the girls standing in front of the building with sparkles in their eyes and a big smiles on their face.  

"Girls, let's give it all we got!"  CL told the girls because she was the leader of the group. 

"Fighting!!!" The girls shouted together and walked into the building.

The KBS building had many levels and it was huge.  As soon as they walked in, they saw many singers there.  There were so many groups like SNSD, F(X), SUPER JUNIOR, CN BLUE, IU, 2AM, 2PM, MISS A, but Big Bang was nowhere to be found.  Everyone was excited except for Bom.  Bom looked around but she still couldn't find Big Bang anywhere.  She felt sad but had to try to be happy since it's their first performance so they have to focus.  She took her mind off of T.O.P. for the moment since it was their turn to rehearse.  

The girls went out on stage and got in their positions.  The music "Lonely" started and Bom was the last person to sing.  She look at the empty space out there in the audience section and found that it was not so empty at all.  Big Bang was sitting in the front row watching them.  It was a do or die situation, Bom immediately glued her eyes to T.O.P. and pretend that she's singing it to him.  They locked eyes when he looked up at her.  Bom wanted to show him her best performance even if it's just a rehearsal.  Her heart was pounding fast like a rocket shooting up the sky.

On the other hand, Big Bang wanted to view the stage to see what it will look like from where the audience is sitting.  They were surprise when 2NE1 came out on stage.  They didn't recognize the girls because they were new so they decided to stay and watch for a bit before their rehearsal.  The music starts and the girls started to sing.  Big Bang really like the beginning of the song so they were watching closely.  What surprised them was when it was Bom's turn and she was staring at T.O.P.  They all turn to T.O.P. and gave him that smile.  The smile that means something is definitely up.

"What are yall looking at?!!!" T.O.P. snapped at them for being stupid.  All he know is that she is just performing so he guessed that she had to pick someone to look at for her performance. He got up and left to get ready for their rehearsal. The rest of Big Bang follow him since they know that they need to get ready too.  

Bom's heart sank when T.O.P. left and the song wasn't even done yet so she couldn't greet him.  They finished the song and went to take a break.  It was Big Bang's turn to practice so Bom and the girls sneaked to the side to watch Big Bang rehearse.  They were amazed at how cool it was because they all were fans of Big Bang.  They only stayed for a little bit because they have to go and get ready for the actual concert with the makeup, hair and wardrobe stuff.  It was hectic so Bom forgot about T.O.P. because she was so busy.  

.............

 

The Music Bank is about to start so all the singers had to be on standby and they are going around in the hallway.  2NE1 was up next and Big Bang is on standby.  Both groups walked out of their dressing rooms and are walking towards each other.  Bom was walking in the back so she didn't notice anything, Dara tap Bom's shoulder and pointed to the front to were Big Bang was coming their way.  The girls stopped and did their bow but Big Bang just walked right pass them.  Not even a glance from them and the girls felt really mad about it, except for Bom.  

Bom felt really sad because T.O.P. just walked pass her and didn't even accept her bow.  She didn't even get to say anything to him.  He totally ignored her and her friends.  It was humiliating for them.  Big Bang are super stars but they didn't have to treat them like that, Bom thought. Why is it so hard to talk to a star? We're in the same league.. well we're just newbies so that might be the problem. Bom thought of many different reasons to make herself feel better about it.  Bom wanted to still have hope.  Everything is not turning out the way she want it to be.  

..............

 

"Hyung, why did we ignore those girls?" Seungri asked T.O.P. when they walked away from 2NE1.  

"All you think about are girls. We need to prepare for our turn you know."  T.O.P. answer back with his cold, husky voice.

"Awww, but they were just greeting us." Seungri felt bad for the girls but he just had to follow his hyungs since he's the youngest.

"Seungri, just focus for now.  We'll talk about this after the Music Bank is over." Jiyong told Seungri because he knows that Seungri will keep talking about it if he doesn't say anything since he's the leader of the group. 

Seungri just nodded silently.

..............

 

"The Music Bank was a success!! We did it girls!! We had our first performance." Dara announced once they got into their apartment.

"Do you think they like us?" Minzy comment with a concern face.

"Of course!!! You didn't hear them cheer for us?" Dara was in awed because she can't believe Minzy even asked that.  The crowd totally love them. They were going wild.

"We did great!!"  CL added with satisfaction.

"What about what happened today with Big Bang.....Awkward!!!" Minzy just had to bring that up and made Bom think about it.  Bom had forgot about it because she was super excited over their successful performance.

"Yeah, I can't believe they ignored us!!" CL did not look too happy about that situation.

"Maybe they were just busy getting ready for their turn or something."  Bom wanted to find any excuses to not make them look so bad.  She can't believe that it is true that they did that.  She was in denial.

"Bom, please! You are too blind to see that they totally dissed us."  Dara getting frustrated now because her BFF is still in denial.

"Well I mean we're newbies compared to them (superstars)."  *Bom did the bunny fingers quote quote*

"I guess that's true but it's still not right for them to ignore us." CL realized that it does make sense but she just don't understand why they can't just stop for a second and acknowledge them.

"Girls, let's just forget about them for now and get some rest for tomorrow's practice." Bom was tired and she was sad about today so she just didn't want to hear it anymore.  She didn't want to dissed T.O.P. just for the something like that.  

.................

 

"So... What happened today should not happen again guys."  Jiyong brought up the problem with the girls because he doesn't think that it is right.  

"Yeah hyung, I think we did something wrong.  They probably think that we're looking down on them for being newbies."   Daesung added with his sad face because he felt so bad for ignoring them.

"They were just greeting us out of respect."  Seungri said quietly because he doesn't want to get scolded by the hyungs for speaking out of turn.

"Sorry, I just have something on my mind today so I didn't realize they were there.  I don't even remember what they look like." T.O.P. had something else on his mind.  

"What's wrong hyung? You know we can help you if you were that off today." Taeyang was sincere about his hyung's problem.

"I..... am ..... having girl trouble."  T.O.P. was debating all day if he should talk about his problems with the boys or not.

"Girl trouble? Why didn't you just say so hyung? You know I'm a ladies man." Seungri was confident like he's always been about girls.

"Seungri, come on now, you know the girls don't take you seriously."  Taeyang smirked just because it's too funny.  He can't miss out the opportunity to mess with Seungri.

"T.O.P. hyung, what kind of girl trouble are you having? We'll help you think about it together."  Jiyong said with his concern for T.O.P.

"I'm dating this girl and she wants to take a break but I don't want to.  I think she like someone else but I just can't admit it.  What should I do?"  T.O.P. was really down because he really really like her.

"Is she a celebrity?" Seungri asked.

"Yes, but I can't tell you who it is.  She doesn't want anyone to know."  *Sigh*

"Do you like her?" Taeyang asked and the other boys all looked at T.O.P. for his answer.

"Yes, I do." 

"What do you like about her hyung?" Daesung wanted to know and so did the other boys.  They were curious because this is the first time T.O.P. has opened up about his girl problems.  He's the mysterious one.

"I like that she's confident, independent, and pretty."  Seung Hyun *smiles* just thinking about her.

"Seems like you really like her, I think you should keep her and not let her out of your sight."  Jiyong told Seung Hyun.

"Make sure you introduce her to us one day hyung!! I would love to see who can melt your heart."  Seungri added. 

"I'll think about that one.  Thanks for having this talk with me guys.  I feel so much better, now that I got it off my chest."  Seung Hyun felt relief.

"Let's go have a drink and eat some meat!!"  Daesung said happily since he was starving from the Music Bank and so were the other boys too.  

"It's on me so let's take our minds off of everything and just enjoy." Jiyong said coolly with his smiley face!!! 

......................

 

*Preview of next chapter*

-2NE1 get to have an interview and Bom talked about her favorite idol *T.O.P.* and he saw it on tv....

-their next encounter will be when Bom goes grocery shopping and saw T.O.P. with his gf......

-2NE1 make friends with Big Bang....

 

Author: How do you like this chapter? Next chapter will get heated up for sure don't you think? 

Sorry it took me forever to update this chapter!! I was so busy with testing and other activities.  

You guys like the picture I made up there? It's so blue!! My favorite color!! =D 

Comment if you likey the chapter!!! :p