Chapter 1: A New Beginning

Who are You?

Bom turns on the T.V. for the first time ever....

"This is Yoo Jae Suk introducing a special episode of [Family Outing] because we have Big Bang here with us."

"Wow, so guys like them really do exist.  I wonder who they are..."  Bom had wide open because she never saw such pretty boys before.  Boys at her school were dull.  They all look the same to her that is why she just focused on her schooling and not worry about anything else.  She rarely goes out because she doesn't have many friends except for one of her childhood friend, Park Dara.  

Park Dara is her only BFF and they share everything together except for boys.  Dara is the opposite of Bom, every guy she meets, she starts having a crush on them.  They made an agreement every since first grade that they would never fight over a boy no matter what.  They study together, shop together, share secrets, and look out for one another.  You can say that they are like sisters.  They rarely have fights but when they do, they would cry and reconcile with each other soon after.  

Dara came over to Bom's house since it was the first day of summer after their graduation.  The day that they are finally free from school.  The day that they get to pick what they want to do for the rest of their lives.  The day that Bom promised to watch one t.v. show with her BFF.  Dara wanted to witness Bom turning on the t.v. and watching it because she knows that Bom had never watched t.v. before.  Bom were always so strict with her studies until now that she graduated, Dara convinced Bom to watch at least one t.v. show with her.  Bom hesitated but agreed just to make her friend happy.  Dara always talked about cute famous people but Bom would always change the subject because she doesn't want to get distracted from school. She also doesn't believe such nonsense because at their school, those types of boys don't exist.

When Bom the T.V., Dara stared at Bom and waited for her reaction.  Bom's face was priceless.  Dara had been waiting for 12 years till she finally get to see Bom like this.  Bom had wide open and she looks like she is drooling at the corner of .  Her eyes twinkled like she saw something shiny.  Dara saw that Bom was so concentrated on watching the show that she just kept silence.  Dara didn't say a word and turned to the screen to watch the show too because she's really a big fan of BIG Bang.  Once in a while she would glance over at Bom and Bom would still have on the same face from the beginning of the show.  Bom only said a phrase before it was dead silence for both of them till the end of the show.  

After the show was over, Bom turned off the t.v. immediately and Dara was shocked by this.  Dara thought that after this show Bom would continue to watch television but she was wrong.  Dara turned her face over to Bom and gave her a mischievious smile.  Bom turned to Dara slowly and gave Dara a WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING AT? look.

"So......................." Dara really want to ask Bom what she think.  She was hoping that she can change Bom's view about watching tv and that cute boys really do exist.

"So? What?"  Bom want to avoid Dara's questioning because she doesn't want to admit that Dara was right.  But she can't avoid Dara of course.  

"So what do you think?"

"You were right, good looking guys really do exist." Bom admitted.

"And? Did any of them stand out for you?" Bom couldn't help but answer this question because she can't hold it back anymore.

"Yes, but you better not tell anyone I said this.... that tall guy name TOP? I think, really stood out to me.  He's just so handsome and his smile is killer and his hair is perfect. AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!"

"Chill girl! I only asked you one thing. lol But I see you're crushing already."  Dara was so shocked that Bom said all of that.  In all her years being friends with Bom, she never knew Bom would ever say anything like that.  Man, Big Bang really influenced everyone.

"Crushing? I think I am going through a [Love at first sight] kind of thing." 

"Love at first sight? Haha I can never imagine that this would happen to you. I mean you never even met the guy."  Dara thought, Is she crazy? 

"Why not? He just really amazed me.  I want to marry him." Bom went on because she couldn't stop after she started talking about T.O.P.  Her heart just skipped like the speed of light.  The thought of marrying him made her satisfied.  

"Marry?!!??!!!"  She is truly insane for real!!! 

"Yes!!! Marry!!! I'm going to do everything and anything to meet him." 

"You must be crazy! Do you know how hard it is to just meet him? LOL I didn't know you would be this fan crazy!"

"It's not fan crazy but I really am in love.... I will make it my goal to get him to notice me."

"How are you going to do that? Unless you become a singer like him or an actress."

"Hmm.. I can sing so why not give it a shot. You should do it with me."

"Me? Bom I don't know about this..."

"Come on, please!!! I want us to share the experience and don't you want to meet BIG Bang too?"

"I do want to meet them but---"

"No buts!! It's settled! We have a new goal for the summer.  We need to go to as many auditions as we can so we can become singers."

The girls stayed up that night and planned on what songs to sing and where to go audition at.  

....................................

 

Just like that weeks went by and they went to many auditions for different companies.

Now they are just waiting for call-backs from the companies.  

It's already half way through summer and the girls were feeling anxious because no one called them yet.  They were sad because it was harder than they thought it would be to become a singer.  They waited and waited...

"Bom, I think we should give up on being singers because we didn't even get a single call-back yet."

"Give up? Let's just wait a couple of more days and if we don't get any calls then we can just give up...."

"Okay, are you sure you're not going to be sad?"

"I'll be sad but I will find other ways to meet him, don't worry."

"But even if you meet him, he probably won't notice you."

"Why wouldn't he?"

"Because he have lots of fans out there just like you so how will you stand out from the rest of them?"

"I'll do everything I can to make myself stand out.  Whether I make myself look funny or do something crazy to get his attention then I will do it."

"You're really serious about this huh?"

"Yes, I am.  I am determined."

"Good luck to you BFF!!! You know I'll be there to support you and laugh at you!! =D"

"What a good friend you are!!!" (sarcastically)

"You know I am!! hehe"

 

*Ring Ring*

Bom turned the phone on speaker so Dara can hear too.  

"Hello?"

"Hello, I'm from VSA Entertainment, I'm looking for Bom and Dara."

"We're here!!!"

"Hey guys, so I'm calling you back to let you know that you made it!! Yall are trainees at our company now!!"

"OMGosh!!! Yes!! Yes!!! We made it!!! Thank You so much!! Thank You!!"

"No problem girls!! Well you can come by this week to sign the contract and start training to become a singer."

"Thank You so much!! We'll come by soon!"

 

*Click*

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!  Bom and Dara held each other and screamed out loud!! They were so shocked that they really made it together.

"I can't believe we both made it!!!!" Dara jumping up and down because she was so happy.

"I know!!!! Yay!!! Now I'm one step closer to T.O.P."  Bom only thinking about T.O.P. and how she can't wait to meet him when she becomes a singer.

"Hahaha yeah and I am one step closer to Big Bang!!" Dara only thinking about meeting Big Bang in generally because she love all of them the same.

....................

 

Bom and Dara join VSA Entertainment that summber and decided not to go to college.  They trained hard everyday, motivated by thinking that they will get to meet Big Bang one day.  They also met 2 new friends that joined their group, CL and Minzy.  The four became close pretty quick and they shared their secrets with each other.

3 Years flew by just like that...........

 

*Girls at practice*

"Alright girls!! Gather around!! I have some announcement to make."

"What is it manager?" Dara asked the manager because she was excited and curious.

"Well I have good news!!!"

"What is it?" Minzy asked.

"You guys can finally become official singers now!! 2NE1 are ready to get out there and win everyone's heart!!"

"Yay!!! Finally we get to perform on stage!!!" Cl exclaimed with joy.

"The day have come!! Finally I get to make T.O.P. notice me!!"  =D  Bom blushing just thinking about how she can finally meet her soulmate.

"Your first performance will be at the Music Bank with all the other experience singers so don't be afraid and just do your best!!"

"Will Big Bang be there?" 

"Yes, they will."

"AHHHH!!"

"Alright! Alright! Calm down girls! Let's get back to practice and show them what you got later!! =D Fighting!!"

.............

 

PS. I finally get to meet T.O.P in real life.... my moment is here.  I need to impress him.

 

Author: Hey Everyone!! I decided to write another story because I couldn't resist giving up this story that I thought of!! :p  

Do yall like my main image? I couldn't find anyone to make it so I decided to make it today! Good? Bad?

How do you think the first encounter for T.O.P. and Bom will be like?

Thanks to everyone who subscribed to my story!!! I love yall!!! <3