Chapter 18: The sweet things that you do....

Who are You?

Bom stop eating and stared at TOP.............................

Bom: Do you really want to know???? *Evil Grin*

TOP: N..Not...reeaally.....hehe *shy laughter*

Bom: Just hurry up and eat.

TOP: *Quietly* Thank you for the hangover soup........

Bom: .................................

TOP: My head is feeling so much better..............

Bom: That's good to hear since you were so drunk last night.....

TOP finished up his food. AHHHHHH....what should I do? I want to stay here longer!! It feel so nice to spend time with her like this!! Should I make something up so I can stay???? I know..............I need to call Seungri!!! I bet he can think of something!!!!

TOP: I need to use the bathroom.................it might take awhile......ehehe

Bom: TOO MUCH INFO!!!!

.............................................................................

 

[Bathroom]

*Ring Ring* *Ring Ring*

 

Come on!! Pick up!!! 

Seungri: Hey hyung!! What's up?

TOP: WHAT's UP?!! I'm here at Bom's apartment!!!! 

Seungri: I know that already.

TOP: How? 

Seungri: Well.........Bom unnie called us last night about you.

TOP: WHAT??!! Yall didn't even bother to come get me?

Seungri: Hyung... we wanted to help you so take this chance to be close with her.

TOP: How can I do that? She wants me to leave now.

Seungri: Leave? You need to do something to try to stay!!! 

TOP: How?? What can I do to stay?

Seungri: I don't know hyung!! You should figure that out yourself. We got you there so now it's up to you.

TOP: Sheeshh...you're no help! Bye!!!

 

**BEEP BEEP***

 

What should I do?

TOP walks out into the kitchen where Bom is cleaning the table. 

Maybe I should help her clean....maybe not... hmmm if I don't do a good job then she'll hate me even more!

 

TOP: I'll help you clean up!

Bom: Uhhh....no thanks!

TOP: Why not? I can clean you know.

Bom: I have not seen you clean once when I was working for you. 

TOP: Well because you were my maid so of course I have to let you do your job. But now.....

Bom: But now what?  

TOP: Now you're a friend?

Bom: Friend? Me and You? Hahaha

TOP: Are we not? Then what are we?

Bom: Good question.  What are we? You tell me.

TOP: More than friends? 

Bom: How can we be more than friends?

TOP: Well you know....we can date or something......

Bom: Date? Do you know who I'm talking to now right?

TOP: Yes, but yall are not engage yet right? 

Bom: so...? What makes you think you can just come in and date me? You don't even know me.

TOP: But we can get to know each other now. :D

Bom: Hahahahaha you're funny. Why would I want to get to know you now?

TOP: Because you like me....

Bom: ........uh....huh....you are thinking too much now! (This boy is delusional!)

TOP: Am I? or am I not? 

Bom: NO COMMENT!  Now just be quiet and clean up!

TOP: Alright alright sweetheart! :D

Bom: Call me that one more time and I'll kill you!!!

YES!! She doesn't hate me that much if she has no comment right??? Hahaha I did good!! Maybe she'll award me after this!!! 

 

Author here!!! I am so sorry I took forever!! Let me tell yall- I was so busy with school and I really couldn't think of anything good to put for this chapter but I am on summer break now and I finally thought of something for this chapter so here it is!! It's kinda just talking now but I promise I will try to progress it in the next chapter!!! I do take a long time to post a chapter but you know, I just have a hard time thinking of something to write if I'm not in the mood!! I do have mood swings so please forgive me!! Like I promise, I will try to get chapter 19 and 20 completed as soon as possible!! Please enjoy and continue to support!! Thanks!! <3 Yall!!!