Chapter 3: Make it or Break it

Who are You?

2NE1 *First Interview*

Reporter: Congratulation on being number 1 on the music chart.  This is your first time so it must be exciting right?

CL: Yes, we were scared that people might not like our music but it turns out that they love it.

Dara: I can't believe we had a hit this quick.

Reporter: So what is it like being in a group together? I know it must be hard sharing everything together.

Minzy: Not at all.  We became really close after meeting the first day.  We're like sisters now.

CL: We share stuff together but not everything. 

Reporter: What is the not everything part?

2NE1: Boys! 

Reporter: Hahaha Wow, I'm surprised.  Then yall must know a lot of secrets about each other right?

Minzy: Of course we do.  

Bom:  We would get together sometimes after practice and talk about our problems.  

Reporter: What kind of problems would yall talk about?

CL: We would talk about our family and friends and who we look up to.

Reporter: What about romance? Do yall talk about that too?

Dara: LoL a little? 

Reporter: EHHHH!!! I'm sure yall talk about that a lot.  How about each one of you tell us about your ideal type so guys out there can get an idea.

CL: I like a guy who can take care of himself.  A guys who is funny and caring.  Someone like No Min Woo oppa. 

Dara: I look for a guy who is kind and cute.  Someone who can cook for me.  Someone like Hwanhee oppa.  He's so muscular and handsome.

Bom: I like a tall and shy type.  Someone who had a deep voice and a cute smile.  

Reporter: I know someone who fits that category, T.O.P. shi.

Minzy: That's exactly who she likes.

Bom: She was just joking.  I just admire him.  I'm a big fan of T.O.P. and his rapping skills. 

Reporter: But he just so happen to fit that category exactly.  Are you sure you don't like him?  

Bom: Of course not! I am just a big fan.  I don't even know him so how can I like him.  

Dara: She's a big fan of his ever since she first saw him on t.v.

Reporter: Really? Wow, she's a faithful fan then.  You must be in love by now.  I'm just kidding.  hahahaha

Bom: He inspired me to become a singer.

CL: She really look up to him.

Reporter: What about you Minzy?

Minzy: Me? I like a smart guy.  A guy who is not afraid to speak his mind and be open about new things.  A good dancer too.  Someone like U-Know oppa.

Reporter: You girls picked very handsome guys as your ideal.  LOL I don't think the guys out there will have a chance unless they are the ideal guy that yall picked.

2NE1: LOL

Reporter: One last question, If you all have a chance to meet your ideal guy in person right now, what would you say?

CL: Min woo oppa, I hope you will stay healthy.

All: EHHHH!!!!!!! 

Dara: Hwanhee oppa, let's go on a date sometime.

All: LOL!!!! 

Bom: T.O.P. , I am a big fan of yours and I --- Saranghae!!! 

All: WHOA!!!! 

Minzy: U-Know oppa, let's be dance partners.

All: AHHHHHH!!!!! 

Reporter: You girls are so funny.  I hope yall the best and hopefully yall will get to meet your ideal type in the future.  

2NE1: Thanks for having us!!

.....................

 

Seungri was switching through the channels and found 2NE1's live interview.  He watched it for a bit and they were on the topic of their ideal types.  Seungri hoped that he would be one of them.  He got up to go get something to eat but stop what he was doing and ran to the sofa.  He heard Bom described her ideal type and it sounds like his hyung.  Then after the reporter confirmed it was T.O.P., he went crazy.

"T.O.P. Hyung!!! Come out here and watch this!! They're talking about you."  Seungri was jumping up and down like a mad man.

"What? Who would be talking about me?"

"That unnie said you're her ideal type and she's a big fan of yours."

"Who cares. She's not the only one who think of me as their ideal type."

"SHhhh--------- she's saying something to you!" 

They both stopped and listen to Bom. * Bom: T.O.P. , I am a big fan of yours and I --- Saranghae!!!*

Seung Hyun's eyes widen by the surprise of her last word.  He felt kind of happy but that was only for a second.  Seungri was happy and jealous at the same time with his hyung.  

"Hyung!! You're so lucky to have a fan like her.  She's pretty too!!" 

"You can have her.  I have a girlfriend."

"But she like you."

"She doesn't like me.  She only a fan."

"Okay hyung, but don't go back on your words."

T.O.P. went back to what he was doing before.  There wasn't that much reactions from him.  To him, she's just another fan that likes him.  

The other members of Big Bang came home from their schedule and find Seungri eating in the kitchen.  Seungri then turned to look at them and just couldn't help himself so he blurted out what just happened.  The members got so curious that they all went online to check out the interview again.  They really want to meet 2NE1 now and find out more about Bom.  They went into T.O.P.'s room and made fun of him.  They were laughing at him and he had no reaction.  He was so engaged with his phone that he could care less about what they were doing to him.  He suddenly got up and walk toward the door.  

"Where are you going Hyung?"  Daesung asked innocently.

"I'll be back later tonight.  Don't wait up for me."  Seung Hyun didn't even bother looking at them when he answered.  He just walked out.

The boys were clueless.  They thought that he just wanted to run away from them but he has a date with his girlfriend.

............................

 

"That interview went well. " CL couldn't help but giggle about what happen.

"Yeah, it really did! I can't believe we said out everything about Bom's love for T.O.P." Dara busted out laughing.

"I can't believe yall exposed me like that."  Bom was mad and scared that Seung Hyun might see it and judge her.

"Well the reporter was the one who guessed it right." Minzy claimed.

"But you didn't have to tell her that she's right."  Bom exploded.

"Sorry Unnie, it slipped."  Minzy apologized.

"At least now he will notice you.  Plus, you admitted that you love him at the end." Dara said.

"Yup!! You did say that you love him!! PUahahahaha!!"  CL said while trying to hold in her laugh but she couldn't help it and laughed at the end.  

They all busted out laughing.  

"I'm hungry.  Do we have any food at home?" Minzy asked.

"No, we need to go grocery shopping."  CL said.

"But I'm too tired to go.  Let's vote to see who should go."  Dara got lazy and didn't want to leave the apartment. 

"I'll just go since I need to get some face wash too."  Bom volunteered herself so she can get out the house and have some time to herself to think.

"I want some Kimchi fried rice with beef!" Minzy gave her puppy eyes look to Bom. 

"OK!! I'll get the ingredients but yall have to cook it."  Bom said with a smile.  She really wanted some too.

"Agreed!"  They all raised their thumps up.

Bom was so happy that she got it off her chest.  Everything was going the way she wanted.  Her friends even helped her because she didn't have the courage to say it out but since they started it already, there was no turning back.  She got to the grocery store and got a cart to put all her stuff in.  She went to the meat aisle to get some beef for the fried rice.  Bom heard everyone around her whispering and she thought that they were talking about her so she turned around only to find them looking at another direction.  She changed her direction to see what the others were looking at and saw the man of her dreams, except he wasn't alone.  There was this beautiful woman with him and her heart just sanked.  There were holding hands, talking, and pushing the shopping cart together.  She forgot all about the beef and continued to watch the couple as they went down the aisle, moving farther away from her eyes, until she couldn't see them anymore.  

*RING RING*

"Hello." Bom answered her phone without even looking at who it was.

"Unnie, are you done yet?" CL called to check up on Bom because she is taking forever when the store is just a block away. 

"Al--Almost, I still need to get a few things."  Bom now realizing who she was talking to.  

"Are you ok? You sound so weird."  CL felt worried because Bom was stuttering.

"I'm ok.  I just saw something I just can't believe."  Bom was shock and can't believe that she get to see T.O.P. and his girlfriend grocery shopping here.

"What did you see?"  CL got curious and suspicious.

"I'll tell you later."  Bom hung up after she said that.

Bom just picked up the beef and pushed her cart straight forward without looking.  *CRASH*  Her cart ran into another cart and Bom jumped from the noise. Bom knew it was her fault, she didn't even look to see who it is and just bowed her head down to say sorry.

"Mianhae! Mianhae!!"  Bom still bowing her head while repeatedly apologizing. 

"It's Ok, but watch where you're going next time." A deep, husky voice said.  A very familiar voice to Bom because she listen to it every night before she sleeps. She can recognize it anywhere.  She looked up and saw T.O.P. and his girlfriend standing right in front of her. 

"Mianhae!!"  Bom apologize again because she didn't know what else to say.  She felt embarrassed to make a mistake like this for the first time that they get to talk to each other.

"Saying sorry is not enough. You broke my nail."  Min ah said with a pissed off face.

"I'm sorry! I'll pay for you to get it redone if you want."  Bom felt bad but she can't believe T.O.P. is dating a snobby girl like that.

"It's ok you don't have to do anything, it's just an accident.  We'll be on our way now."  Seung Hyun push his cart out the way and pulled Min ah away.

Bom don't know if she should feel happy at how nice Seung Hyun was or sad because he has a girlfriend and she didn't like her.  She just finished her grocery shopping and left back to her apartment where the girls were waiting.  

................

 

"I wasn't done talking to her.  She needs to pay for my new manicure."  Min ah was not happy with Seung Hyun.

"I'll pay for it.  It was just an accident so why are you causing trouble for her. She look terrible enough."  Seung Hyun just wanted to get away from the situation so they won't get notice enough to be on the news.  Also, he didn't want to get involved with Bom since it would be bothersome with his girlfriend nagging.

"Why are you protecting her? Just because she is your fan so now you are taking her side.  I'm your girlfriend here!!"

"I don't even know her and don't care about her.  She's nothing to me, she's just a fan of mine, nothing special. You're the one I care about and the only one I notice."

"Better be.  Don't you dare talk to her again.  I need to redo my nails for my upcoming movie."

"I won't.  I'll take you tomorrow to get it fixed."

...........

"I'm back!!"

"Finally, we're starving!!"

"What happen there? You look so sad."

"Let's cook first and I'll tell yall when we sit down and eat." Bom needed more time to think about what just happened.

During the cooking session, everyone was quiet.  Bom was thinking about why would Seung Hyun date her.  She's so mean but... she's really pretty.  Bom didn't know her name though so she was thinking if she is a celebrity or not.  Obviously she is a celebrity!!! He only date pretty celebrities, too bad they don't have a good personality though.  Well, she doesn't know her that well to know her personality but her first impression was not good.  

"What happened at the grocery store, Bom?"  Dara asked out of nowhere.

"You guys would never guessed who I saw."  Bom has calmed down now.  She's ready to talk.

"Who?" The girls all said it at the same time.  

"Seung Hyun and ....."

"Seung Hyun and Big Bang?"

"No."

"Seung Hyun and who unnie?"

"Seung Hyun and his girlfriend."

"Seung Hyun and his girlfriend???" They were in unison again.

"Yes!! I didn't even know he had a girlfriend until today." Bom felt a stab in her heart.

"Who is she? Is she pretty?"

"I don't know who she is but she is really pretty."

"But why did you sound scared though?"

"Well.... we had a little accident and..... I had to talk to them."

"What!!!!" The girls were shocked.

"And you couldn't tell us this sooner? Spill all the details asap!!"

"Uh huh" Minzy added.

"I was in shocked when I saw them together that I was out of my mind for a bit thinking and just ran straight into their cart. I was so embarrassed."

"What did he say to you?"

"He said it was ok and so he let it go.  He told me to be careful next time."

"What did the girlfriend have to say?"

"She ummm... didn't say much."

"Come on!! I know she said something."

"She just yelled at me for her broken nail and how she won't let it go that's all."

"What!!!"

"What a B****!!! And he's going out with her?"

"Wow!! She must be really pretty."

"Yup!! She sure is.  But I don't know if she's a celebrity or not."

"We'll find out soon enough."

"What do you mean?"

"We're gonna ask Big Bang when we see them again."

"Really?"

"Yeah!! We might as well make friends with them if we want to hook Bom up with T.O.P."

"But he has a girlfriend now.  I don't think there's still a chance for me."

"They're dating only!! It's not like they're married so you still have a chance girl."

"I really don't want to interfere though."

"Fine then.  We'll just be friends with them then.  No other intention." Dara crossed her fingers when she said that and winked at the other girls when Bom wasn't looking.

"Let's just go to bed cause we have practice tomorrow."

.....................

 

A few weeks later..... Big Bang and 2NE1 are scheduled to be in a commercial together.  The commercial is to endorse fried chicken and they will be paired off into couples except for one.  He will be the cupid that will pair up the couples and make them fall in love after they take a bite of the piece of chicken.

 

"Time to meet them face to face this time girls!!" Dara anounced excitedly.

"I can't wait to ask about T.O.P.'s Girl-----Owwww"  Minzy got nudge by CL for almost telling Bom their plans.

"SHHHHH!!!" 

"OOoops!"

"I can't wait to talk to them."

"Me too!!"

"Me three!!"

"Not me!!" Bom was the only one not excited.  She doesn't know what to expect when she meet Seung Hyun again.  What if he hate her after last incident? She couldn't bare to think about it.

"Why not? I thought you wanted to meet and talk to T.O.P." 

"Not anymore, not after what happened last time."

"Bom, you're just being scared for nothing.  He probably forgot about the incident already."

"I hope so."

"Lets go!!"

................................

"Hi girls, I'm Seungri and I will be your cupid for today. *wink*"

"I'm CL.  This is Dara unnie, Bom unnie, and Minzy."

"Lovely.  This is Daesung hyung, Jiyong hyung, Taeyang hyung, and T.O.P. hyung is over there."

CL, Dara, and Minzy pulled Seungri to aside while the others are getting ready to talk to him.  

"Seungri, we need you to somehow make T.O.P. and Bom be a couple for the commercial."

"Why?  Oh yeah, she's his fan right?"

"She really likes him and she wanted to meet him but haven't had a chance yet."

"Wow, I just thought she was a big fan of his from that show."

"You watched the interview? Did T.O.P. oppa watch it too?"

"Yeah, I told him to come out to watch Bom unnie's part."

"So he saw it!!!  Also, do you know who his girlfriend is?"

"Yall know he have a girlfriend too? I thought it was a secret!!"

"Bom so happen to see them at the grocery store and they had a little accident together.  She is scared to talk to him now so we want you to create the moment for them."

"Is his girlfriend pretty?"

"We heard she's really pretty."

"Pretty huh? Let me see....."  *So hyung didn't want to tell us he have a pretty girlfriend... then I will not take his side this time.  He deserves it for keeping a pretty girl away from us.*

"Okay, done deal."

"Wow, you're cooler than we thought!!" CL said kind of surprised.

"What was that suppose to mean? LoL"

"Nothing!! Thanks!!! Let's go back before they get suspicious!!"

The 2 groups got along pretty well, except for T.O.P., who was the outcast.  T.O.P. didn't really talk much when they were getting ready.  The set is done and now it's time to pick the couples for the commercial.  The director decided to let Seungri pick the couples because he begged him for the longest time so the director gave in and let Seungri decide.

"Alright guys and girls, the director let me decide who yall are couple up with so lets see. CL with Jiyong hyung, Minzy with Daesung hyung, Dara unnie with Taeyang hyung, and T.O.P. hyung with Bom unnie."

T.O.P. gave Seungri the deadliest stare.  

"What hyung? I just paired yall according to the heights and age."  Seungri thinking, *Yeah right!! I'm on Bom unnie's side this time.  I hope she can use this chance wisely.*

The director came so they all got quiet and turned to him.  

"Alright everyone, I want each couple to share a piece of chicken together.  You can pick either the girl will feed the guy or the guy will feed the girl.  I just want yall to have the sweetest smile on your face and pretend to like each other ok? Cupid will go around and hand the piece of chicken to the person feeding the other.  I'll give yall 1 minute to discuss this with your partner then we will start."

Dara decided to feed Taeyang.  Daesung will feed Minzy.  Jiyong will feed CL.  Bom will feed T.O.P.

Alright.

Ready. Action.

 

 

 

Author: How will the commercial turn out?  How will T.O.P.'s girlfriend react when she sees this after he promise not to talk to Bom again? 

This chapter is so exciting for me at the end!! I can't wait to write the next part!!! What do yall think about T.O.P.'s girlfriend in this story? 

Comment!!! READ!!!! Subscribe!!! Enjoy!!! =D  Please support me guys!! I only write faster if I get motivations from yall!!