Chapter 14: A Chance to Recover

Who are You?

*Big Bang Operation*

Step 2:

 

GD: "Alright guys, what should we do to make him go visit her more often?"

Seungri: "How about we cut off his electricity?"

Daesung: "How about we cut off his water?"

Taeyang: "Electricity and water is a good idea.  When he has no light then he can go to her apartment and stay there for awhile or if we cut off his water then he would have to go over to Bom unnie's place to take a shower right? Who knows what can happen after that! LOL"

GD: "Both ideas are good!! We should do both of them back to back so he can go see her often."

Daesung: "What if he try to come over our places instead?"

Taeyang: "Hmmm... then we shouldn't pick up! Or just say that you're not home."

GD: "Just think of any ways to reject him if he tries to come over. Let's make step 2 a success!!"

Seungri: "Let me contact his apartment manager."

GD: "Okay, Seungri you do that since you like to talk.  Daesung you help Seungri with that.  Tae and I will talk to T.O.P. hyung to see how he's doing."

......................................

 

Seung Hyun got home after having a meal at Bom's apartment.

Seung Hyun thinking to himself:  She was really nice to even let me in....man that image of her really shocked me! She is totally hot!! (Blush) What am I saying? She is taken and what's more is that she doesn't even want to see me.  Why bother thinking about her. Sigh.....I don't know what to think anymore!!!!!!

 

3 days later............

 

*Ring Ring* *RIng Ring*

 

 GD: Hyung! How are you doing? 

Taeyang: Hyung, you're on speaker!

T.O.P.: I'm doing good!  Hahaha

GD: Does your laughing means something good happened? 

T.O.P.: nope! I'm just over the shock! I have something more important to worry about....

Taeyang: Ohh..... I think I get what you----! You sneaky Hyung! 

GD: LOL now I get it! Hyung, you got something you need to confess to us?

T.O.P.: what are y'all talking about? I didn't do anything wrong to confess to y'all! What do y'all know that I don't know huh?

 GD: If it's a misunderstanding then nevermind hyung! We just thought you cheered up to quick so there has to be something about that but if it's not then nevermind.

Taeyang: yeah Hyung, we're just surprised that you cheered up that quick! 

T.O.P.: I'm just a quick healer that's all! Well I am gonna go rest now! I'll meet up with y'all later!

 GD: Uhh huh, sure you do......

It got quiet for a bit.

T.O.P.: alright, I have stuff to do so I'll talk to y'all later.

After T.O.P. hung up, he just couldn't believe he didn't tell them about his happy experience. How could he when he when it's not something to brag about, I mean, it was just a one time thing. Plus, she has a bf who is one of my friend.

 

.....................................................

 

 

A few days later..... T.O.P gets a text.

"Meet me at the bar we use to go to." 

Hmm....who is this----oh my.....what does she want?!

T.O.P. got ready and went out to the meeting place.  He was kind of nervous, not knowing what to expect, but at the same time he is relief that he can stop thinking about Bom for awhile.  He walked into the bar and it was empty, maybe because it was in the afternoon that nobody was there yet.  T.O.P. went up to the counter and ordered a drink while waiting for *Her*

T.O.P.: Give me The Godfather

Bartender: You got it!

"You sure look y with that drink in your hand."

T.O.P.: You sure have the nerve to call me out here.

"I love how fiesty you've gotten. What changed you?"

T.O.P.: Hmm...let's see..that fact that I am over you or is it that I know you too well to be asking me out like this without needing something.

"Hahaha I really love this new side to you! To think I left you back then was a mistake!!"

T.O.P.: Don't get ahead of yourself.

"I'll have a Rose Martini"

Bartender: Will do.

T.O.P.: You always go for the pretty names of the drinks no matter it's alcohol amount. (Chuckle)

"I'm happy you still remember so well!"

T.O.P.: Don't get too happy.  What do you want from me?

"What do you mean?"

T.O.P.: Why did you want to meet me out here? I know you don't just randomly ask people to meet up.  

"My...you know me so well.  But, sorry to disappoint.  I just wanted to see your face.  It's been awhile."

T.O.P.: You miss me that much? You should have never left me in the first place then.

"Back then.. I knew your mind wasn't totally focused on me since that girl left.  I just couldn't take it anymore so I left you."

T.O.P.: ...................then you were jealous?

"You could say that!"

T.O.P.: But it wasn't like I like her or anything back then...I just felt really bad for what happened......

"Yeah, but you were more disturbed than a normal feeling bad if you know what I mean."

T.O.P.: was I really that disturbed? hmmmm....

"Well that was in the past now...I just wanted to see your face since it's been awhile. But I can also see that you still have some memories about me so I think I can get my hopes up!! I really miss you...."

T.O.P.: Are you drunk already? Don't talk like that...

"Last time I was a little mean and came off strong, but this time, I want to do it the right way."

T.O.P.: Why would you say something like that? This is not like you......

"Well, look at the time! I need to get going!! I'll text you again when I have time!! Please don't ignore them!!" (She smiled and left)

T.O.P. sat there in shocked at how much she changed then thought back to where she said..."Back then.. I knew your mind wasn't totally focused on me since that girl left." "but you were more disturbed than a normal feeling bad if you know what I mean." What does she even mean by that????? 

Before he knew it, T.O.P. dranked quite a few drinks and started to get buzzed.  He left the bar and got into a taxi to go home.  He got off the taxi and went to the front door of his apartment.  "Why is my password not working? What the Hell?!!?" Still half drunk, T.O.P. managed to go to the front desk but no one was there.  He tried to call members of Big Bang to asked to stay at their places but no one answered.  "How can everyone disappear like that?"  Then he started to wander around and somehow ended up in front of Bom's apartment across the street. T.O.P. was too tired to think anymore so he just sat down in front of her door with a thump noise that can be heard from the other side of the door.

Bom: What was that noise?

She opened the door and found T.O.P. laying half way in her apartment.  

T.O.P.: What...are...you..doing..here?  Then he passed out.

Bom: I should say the same about you! Hello??? Bom kneeled down to tap on Seunghyun's shoulders but he didn't budge.  She could smell the alcohol all the way up to where she is kneeling at and let out a sigh...

 

 

Author here!! 

I am so so sorry that I left yall hanging like that for so long!! I finally finished this chapter!! Here is Chapter 14!! I hope yall like it!! 

The reasons that I have not been writing is because of school, work, and my hobbies.  I also got into reading those story apps with those super cute characters so I haven't been writing.  But I am sure inspired by their writing and art!! 

I hope you can forgive me my readers!!! Please continue reading and give me comments on how you like where the story is going!! 

Thank you for being patient and loving!!! <3 Love Yall!!!

 

*Hint* Next chapter will have some romance between Bom and SeungHyun!!