Chapter 6: Full House

Who are You?

Bom saw so many people when she got to the place that she was scared.  She hid behind a tree near by and look closely at who is there. She couldn't move. She saw her lover.  It was like someone had put her in a trance.  

2NE1 is there.

Big Bang is there.

Lee Jun Ki, the man of my dreams is there.

My friends are there.

My lover is there.

My friends are there.

My lover is......

*Bom snap out of it! Why am I afraid to go through the front gate where everyone is at? Why should I go through that way? Look at the way I'm dressing.  I would totally embarrassed myself in front of him.  There must be another way in. 

Ding -Light Bulb!!

Right!! There should be a back way. 

Bom made a circle by running to one tree after another to gain access to the back of the house.  There was a security guard standing near the gate to check for VIPs on the list.  Bom walked up to him.

"Hi, I'm here to cook for the party."

"Name?"

Name? UHHH Seung Hyun never got my name and I CERTAINLY CAN NOT TELL THEM MY NAME!!! 

"My boss doesn't know my name but he called me last minute to come and cook for the party." He gave Bom the dirty look.

"Who is your boss?" He said angrily, like he's about to arrest her for trying to sneak in or something.

"Seung Hyun from Big Bang." Bom said and her head was down since she was scared to look into his eyes.  They look scary.

"Whoa there, what's wrong?"  An angelic voice came from the back of the guard.  

"Sir, this girl here, says she's here to cook for the party but she won't give me her name."  The guard explained.

"Well then she must be the maid that Seung Hyun was talking about.  Let her in.  She's my main chef for tonight."  

"Yes sir."

Bom looked up to see who he is, but only saw his back.  

"Chef, you're free to go in."

"Thank You."

Bom walked in, along the drive way.  She went inside the big house and saw so many people in there cooking.  It was the kitchen.  They all stopped what they were doing and looked at Bom.  

"Annyeonghaseyo. I'm here to help cook for the party."

They all went back to what they were doing.  It was like they didn't really need her.  Then Seung Hyun walked in and spotted Bom.

"Hey, you're here!! Thank goodness."

"Yeah, but it doesn't look like they need me here."

"Believe me they do! They don't know how to make a few of the main dishes."

"Where do I start?"

Then he came in from the other door.....

"I'll show you the way."  Lee Jun Ki said and held out his arm to show her the way.

Bom couldn't help but blush.  She got so nervous and her heart was pumping faster and faster.  She nodded and followed him since she couldn't say anything back.  

Seung Hyun saw Bom blushed and thought it was weird.  Why is she blushing for? It must be hot or something in here.

Jun Ki led her to another kitchen that has all the ingredients on the table and untensil to use.  

His back! It was him awhile who let me in, who came to my rescue from the guard.  OHHH how close I am to him now.  I just want to hug him from behind.  Bom thinking to herself and managed to follow him to the other kitchen.  

"Here's the list of what you need to make."  Jun Ki said softly with his manly voice.

Bom just nodded.

"And if you need anything like a helper then just ring this bell.  Someone will come and assist you."  

Bom nodded again.

Jun Ki smiled and said his last words before he go.  "Thank You for helping me out."

The door is closed.

Bom started rambling on her own.  

Omg!!!! That was Lee Jun Ki!! Lee Jun Ki talked to me!!! He was so cute up close.  He's such a gentleman. I should have looked him in the eye.  Why must he see me like this? My maid look is so embarrassing!!! AHHHHH!!! Why does it have to be me? Curse myself for learning how to cook!! CAlm down Bomm!!! You still have to cook remember? Aishhh I better make this good cause he's gonna be eating it.  Ahhhhh!!! I get to cook for him!! I better do my best!! I need to make three main dishes.  

1 hour later.... Jun Ki came back in to check up on Bom.

"So how is everything going?"

"Good. Good.  I still need a little bit more time for it to cook." 

"Great!" Jun Ki said as he walked over near Bom and then put his arms around her.

Bom was so excited! Her dreams came true.  Her dream was to have Jun Ki put him arms around her and hold her.  She couldn't believe that Lee Jun Ki himself would put his arms around her. 

"Yahh!! What are you doing with my maid?" Seung Hyun walked in and was shocked to see Jun Ki getting close to his maid.

"Nothing, just thanking her for helping me out."  Jun Ki smiled sweetly.

"Yeah right!" Seung Hyun said under his breath.  

"What was that?" Jun Ki asked because he heard Seung Hyun mumbling.

"Nothing." Seung Hyun smiled and left. But on the inside he was feeling uncomfortable for some reason.  

"Keep up the good work!" Jun Ki took his arm off and left.

Bom was still stuck in her own world to even realized what had happened.  She didn't even realized Jun Ki left or when Seung Hyun came in.  She just stood there smiling to herself.  

2NE1 sneaked into the kitchen when they heard that Seung Hyun's maid was the chef.

They rushed to see Bom.

"Unnie!! Why didn't you tell us that you were coming here?" 2NE1 said as they open the door.

"What are yall doing here?" Bom was startled when she turned back to see who had came in.

"We heard that you came so we rushed here." CL exclaimed to Bom.

"Well, I didn't even know that this was the party you're talking about." Bom answered their question from before.

"Did you see your man yet?" Dara smiled to Bom.

"Of course!!! He talked to me and even put his arms around my shoulders!! AHHHH!!"

"AHHHHHHHH!!!!!" The girls pretend to scream loudly.

"You look like a mess though!! You should dress up after you're done here and introduce yourself to him." Dara looked up and down at Bom and shook her head in disbelief.

"Uhhh, I didn't bring any extra clothes or makeup!!" 

"Don't worry! We got you covered." The girls gave each other a look and started smiling. Bom was too busy to notice what they mean.

"OK see yall in 30 minutes after I finish cooking the food." 

"K, meet us outside behind the gate." The girls left and started to call their stylist and wardrobe to get ready.

 

20 minutes later........

After Bom got done with her entrees, she sneaked out of the kitchen and went to meet up with the girls.

The girls told the makeup artist and hair stylist to make Bom look fabulous as fast as they can.  Bom sat there idly at her phone, trying to play her game. The girls on the other hand were fighting over which outfit Bom should wear so that she can stand out from everyone else.  

"How about a tube dress?"

"No, a long sleeve short dress."

"No way, a see through lace dress."

Bom got up after she was done with her makeup and hair to go get her dress and found the girls fighting over the dress they want.

"Girls!! I will wear this dress." She pick up this conservative long sleeve, length to the knee dress.  The girls looked at her and looked at each other in disbelief.  Bom didn't care and went inside the van to change.  The girls plotted and came up with a solution.

Bom got out of the van and wow she looked good except for the dress, something was definitely wrong with it.  

"Bom, we're just going to do a few adjustment to the dress. Hehe"  Dara said as she was giving Bom the evil smile and was holding a pair of scissors in her hand.

The other girls took out their scissors and started to come near Bom. Bom backed up until she couldn't move back and more and then everything just went from there.

......................

 

2NE1 walked into the gate as before with Bom by their side.  Everyone turned back and stared because they were shocked to see Bom.  The wind blew in their face and made their hair blow outward making them look like they are on a runway.  

Seung Hyun turned back and was super shocked to see Bom, Park Bom, the one that had disappeared a few years ago.  His mouth dropped and so did many other guys at the party.  Bom was looking better than ever with her y long legs showing and her beautiful face glowing.  She was a goddess. 

Jun Ki came out from the kitchen and went to Seung Hyun to tell him that his maid had left but stopped in the middle of his thoughts and his eyes popped open.  

"Who is that?" His smiley face was drooling.

"Park Bom that used to be in 2NE1." Seung Hyun turned around to face Jun Ki and he gave him a disgusted face.

"Wow, she's a beauty."  Jun Ki couldn't help it and walked towards Bom.

"Pshh, no she's not...." Seung Hyun whispered to himself.  But he knows that she look so good ever since the last time he saw her.

"Hyung!! That's Bom noona!! She look so y!!! Wow!!"  Seungri came by and stood by Seung Hyun admiring Bom.

"You really blew your chance!"  GD said as he laugh because it's funny to him.

"Yeah, hyung, she's a total babe you know."  Daesung love making fun of people's love life.

"She was nice too."  Innocent Taeyang jump in and only came up with nice. 

"What do yall know.... She might still like me."  Seung Hyun didn't want it to be true so he gave himself a little hope by saying that she still likes him.  

"Wanna bet hyung?"  Seungri smirked and looked at Seung Hyun with a serious face.

"OO0oo I want to bet too." Daesung raised his hand.

"Me too!" Taeyang winked.

"Count me in!" GD bit his lips and smiled.

"Fine! But what's the prize?"  Seung Hyun was agitated.

"Whoever can get Bom noona's heart will get to ask her out on a date."

"Fine then the rules should be each person wll get 10 minutes to impress her and do whatever it takes to win her heart tonight."

"Deal!!" The boys smiled and each went their own ways to think of a game plan.

.........................

 

Jun Ki walked over to talk to Bom and bowed to introduce himself.  Bom was crowed by a bunch of the other boys trying to talk to Bom.  2NE1 just stood back and gave each other a satisfied look.  Bom was shy and nervous being surrounded by all the famous singers, actors, producers, and businessmen.  

"Hi, I am the host for this party, Lee Jun Ki."

Bom turned and was surprised to see Jun Ki greeting her.  She blushed and had butterflies in her stomach.  She can't believe he actually notice her and wanted to talk to her even when she's not famous anymore.

"Hi, I'm sorry for intruding your party without an invite." Bom apologize and all the guys heart melted.  She was so nice and caring and beautiful.  

"I am glad that you came anyways.  This birthday had just gotten liven up and fun." He smiled which made her heart melt. 

Bom smiled and they all continued to conversate about her where abouts over the past years.

..........................

 

"Are you guys ready to be heart broken?"  Seung Hyun said confidently.

"Are you ready to call me master?" GD said.

"Yeah right! Eat my dust."  Taeyang smiled.

"Hyung, I will win her over."  Daesung gave them his big smile.

"Yall should calm down because I will be the one getting the girl tonight."  Seungri winked at them.

"Let the game begin. May the best man win."  GD raise his glass of wine and they toasted.  

 

 

Author: Hey guys!!! It's been super long, more like ages ago since I've updated.  I finally found the perfect excitement for this chapter and the next chapter will be really interesting too.  Next chapter will be a special update for Christmas so expect another chapter soon!! 

Who will win Bom's heart tonight?  Will it be her old lover? Any of the Big Bang members? Or Lee Jun Ki, her new lover? 

Comment! Subscribe!!! REad!!!! <3 Yall :D