Chapter 19: You Vile Woman!

Who are You?

YES!! She doesn't hate me that much if she has no comment right??? Hahaha I did good!! Maybe she'll award me after this!!! 

 

TOP went straight to the sink and took the gloves nearby to put them on.

Bom stop what she was doing and turn to look at TOP from behind.

Bom: What...are..you doing? 

TOP: Cleaning.......what else could I be doing?

Bom: Can you really do it???

TOP: I told you....no worries! =D

Bom: .............................

Should I really trust him? What if he breaks my dish--- (a dish slipped in the sink which made a loud noise)

Bom: You--!

TOP: I got it!! hehe just a slip but nothing broken...*yet*

Bom: One more time and I will relieve you from your duties.

TOP: Okay calm down....hmmmMm mmhHmmM

Bom: Are you humming? 

TOP: Yup! You like??? 

Bom: NO?? (sarcasticly)

TOP: hhmmMm *Bang* OooOpsie...

Bom: You broke it!!! *Evil Stare*

TOP: I am so sorry!!! I didn't mean to!! 

Bom: *EVIL STARE* YOU ARE SO DEA--

 

*Ring Ring*

(Sweetly) Oppa?  (Bom turned away from Seung Hyun)

In his mind: (Chills) What the heck!! Did she just switch mode just now?? Who is this oppa???!! OPPA??? Who--------JUN KI 

Seung Hyun tip toe quietly to be close to Bom so he can hear her conversation.

Bom: Of course!! I'll see you tomorrow then. Drive safely!! 

*BEEP*

 

Bom turned around only to see Seung Hyun's face inches away from her. She can even feel his warm breath on her face.

Bom: YYou...you..what are you doing?

Seung Hyun: ...........*Stare* (She's so pretty....look at her eyes.....)

Bom: .............*Stare* (What is he staring at??? Look at his eyes...they look....and his lips..)

Seung Hyun: *gulp* (Her lilps...)

Bom: (Did he just gulped at me???!!) *Evil Stare*

Seung Hyun: (Oops!! I stared at her for too long. What the heck was I doing anyways?? OH YEahh) I was just testing you! 

Seung Hyun took a few steps back away from Bom

Bom: *Blink Blink* Uh huh sure you were...

Seung Hyun: Did you think I like you or something (AHHH why did I say that??!!)

Bom: So you don't? I'm glad! 

Seung Hyun: I do!

Bom: What???!! 

Seung Hyun: What? (Dammit!!! Me and my big mouth!!! Why did I admit that!!!! HOw should I fix this??? CHANGE the SUBJECT!!!!)

Bom: Don't what me!! 

Seung Hyun: Who was the "Oppa" you were talking to??

Bom: None of your business

Seung Hyun: I hear how sweet you sounded when you were talking to him...haha what a lucky guy

Bom: Lucky?? That's how I normally talk 

Seung Hyun: You don't talk like that to me!!

Bom: Are you jealous?? Why should I talk to you like that??

Seung Hyun: Of course I am!! Who wouldn't be?? Look at how rough you sound with me!!

Bom: You deserve it that's why!! You didn't like how I talk to you back then so why do you want me to talk like that to you now?

Seung Hyun: I was blind back then!!! I must have been out of my mind to talk to you or anyone else like that.

Bom: Enough...let's not bring up the past.  I almost forgot that you broke my dish!!!! 

Seung Hyun: dish...DISH??! AHHH I almost forgot!!! Sorry!!! I'll buy you a new one!!!

Bom: That's one of my favorite dish and it's a one of a kind!! How can you buy me a new one!!!

Seung Hyun: uhhhhh then what do you want me to do about it??

Bom stared at Seung Hyun then took a few steps forward, closing up on him.

Seung Hyun: You ...YOU ...what do you want??

What kind of punishment will be plausible for him? Make his heart race??? Touch him??? Or should I beat him up??? I need something that will catch him by surprise!!!

Bom: How about you close your eyes and stand still...for 10 seconds (hehe I'll play a trick on him so he won't ever come near me again!!)

Seung Hyun: Why should I--I dddo that??

Bom: Because you owe me *smirk*

Seung Hyun: F--ffine *Gulp* (It's only 10 seconds so what can she do to me?) *Eyes closed*

By the time Seung Hyun close his eyes, Bom had already taken a few steps and is now right next to him.

Bom: *whisper in his ears* Ready?

Seung Hyun: *shiver* one

Bom put one of hand on top of his chest and slowly slide her hand down to his abs. 

Seung Hyun: (What the heck is she doing???!!! Is she trying to ual harrass me???!!) t-t-two 

Right after Seung Hyun said two, Bom use her other hand to put her index finger onto his lips to shut him up. She then trace her finger around his lips then move her finger down to his neck.  

Seung Hyun: (Is she tempting me with this ticklish temtation??!! My heart can't take anymore of this.....) three (sweat is starting to form on his forhead and spreading down his body)

Bom then move both of her hands towards his chest as she is eyeing his---

 

*Ding Dong* *Ding Dong*

 

Bom: Wh-who is it? 

Dara: It's mee!! HOw long are you going to keep me waiting out here!! 

Bom: (AHHH that's right!! I forgot she was coming over!!) Coming!!!

Seung Hyun: wait, you're not going to open the door when I'm here right?

Bom: psh, boy please, she knows you're here that's why she came over!! You just be happy that I didn't finish your punishment!! hmph!!

Seung Hyun: pppunishhhment?????!!!! You vile woman!! (That was a punishment?? I wonder what she was going to do next...wait a minute!!! What am I saying???!! Pabo Pabo!! It could have been severe if we finish all ten second!!! AHHH save by the bell!!!) *sigh*

Bom: *stick tongue out* Whatever!! you deserve it! 

 

*Open the door*

 

Bom: Hey Dara!!! You finally came!!

 

 

Author here!!! I finally came up with something here!! well I was hoping for more but I am very busy dealing with the natural disaster and my career job!! But I do feel really bad for holding off on posting for so long!! I was thinking why not finish a chapter for you guys who are waiting for so long!!! Thank you for waiting and reading my story even though I am so bad at posting on time!!! 

Enjoy and comment please to let me know what I am doing right or wrong!! Love yall!! <3