Chapter 11: Evolving Love

Who are You?

There were rose petals everywhere.  As Bom was walking down the aisle, she felt like she was getting married.  It was so romantic that she was almost moved by this scenery but then she thought back to who she was meeting, Jun Ki.  She snapped right out of the trance.  She now remembered that she was getting two-timed here.  She began to explode on the inside and couldn't wait to face Jun Ki. 

Just a few more steps........

Bom see Jun Ki standing in front of her holding a big bouquet and a smile on his face.  She wanted to take the roses and throw it back at him but she couldn't yet.  She want to confront him and get all the details to what is going on before going balistic.

"99 roses for a very special lady."  Jun Ki said handing Bom the roses. 

Bom thinking: Special lady? You probably did this for every girl you meet! TSK!!

"Thank you."  Bom took the roses but was clenching her teeth because of what he said.  It made her angrier and she don't know how long she can hold it in.

"You look great today! I was so nervous that you were going to tell me that you couldn't make it today."

"Why would you be nervous for? You're Lee Jun Ki."

"Because you're the Park Bom."

"Exactly! I'm only Park Bom, I'm not a celebrity anymore.  Why would you want to see me?"

"I've always wanted to meet you ever since when you first debuted but then you suddenly disappeared I never got the chance to.  Then you showed up at my birthday party and I knew I had to meet you again."

"Why? Don't you have someone you are going out already?"

"What do you mean? Who am I going out with?"

"Shin Min ah! Someone told me that they saw yall together yesterday being all lovey dovey."

"What!?! Are you kidding me? Me with her?"

"Why did you want to meet me? You think I'm a fool that you can pick on just because you're a celebrity?"

"What are you talking about. Let me explain first."

"What is there for you to explain? I can't believe I even believe you for a second there.  I really am a fool."

"Shin Min ah is a childhood friend that I'm not really close with but our families are.  She wanted me to take her to the wine shop so she can get some wine for our parents.  I only took her because she have something against me so I have too."

"And what is that?"

"You."

"What?" 

"She told me that if I don't take her then she would make you hate me."

"Trust me, she won't get near me."

"She's scary when she doesn't get what she wants so even you should be careful."

"How does she even know that you know me anyways? Besides, it's not like we're dating or something so you shouldn't be so worried about me."

"Someone gave her information about us from my party."

"Well it doesn't matter because we're not close you know."

"I was hoping we would get closer after today."

"Why would anyone want to get close to me? I'm just a regular girl now."

"That's what I like about you.  You stand out from the rest but you're not famous so not many people will bother you when you become mine."

"What are you trying to say? I'm not a property where you can take whenever you want."

"What's wrong Bom? You talk so differently today, like you have something against me or something."

"Something like that!"

"I'm sorry if you have any wrong ideas about me but I really like you ever since I first saw you debut.  I would never do anything to harm you."

"I don't know you enough to believe you yet."

"Well then just give me a chance to prove it to you."

".........................................one chance only."

Jun Ki and Bom talked throughout the whole night and then he took her home.  Bom felt like she was the happiest person in the world.  How can someone she like like her back? It was the most romantic night she had ever had.  Bom felt like she was in a fairy tale because everything she want had come true.

.............................................................................................

 

A few days later.........

 

Dara: I wonder what Bom called us out for.

CL: Maybe it's something about Seung Hyun Oppa.

Minzy: Maybe she wants to rejoin the group!!

Dara: Minzy, I wish!! But I doubt she would say that.

CL: Here she comes! SHHHH!!!

Bom: Hey girls!

Dara: You look really happy today!

CL: You really do! What happened?

Bom: I don't know if I should tell yall yet!!

Minzy: Tell us! Tell us please Unnie!!!

Bom: I'm dating now...

2NE1: GASP!!!! With Seung Hyun?

Bom: No Way!!! Someone else!!

Dara: Who? Give us all the details!!! AHHHH my girl is growing up!!

CL: Hmmm... if not Seung Hyun Oppa then... is it who I think it is?

Minzy: Who CL unnie?

CL: Jun Ki oppa???

Bom: Ding Ding Ding you guessed correctly!! =D

Dara: What!!! You got that hunk?

Bom: Yup!! It's official!! AHHH!!

Dara: AHHHH!!! How did it happen?

Bom: Well I've been in contact with him since the party and we've been talking. Then some drama happened and we went on our first date last week to make it official!

CL: Unnie, I never knew you had it in you! Good for you! Moving on even when you're still working for Seung Hyun oppa!!

Bom: This is what I want to talk to yall about.  I think I will quit the maid job at Seung Hyun's place.

2NE1: What???? Why?????

Bom: I don't want to linger on around him since I'm over him and I think he is starting to like maid Park!!

2NE1: What???? He like Maid Park? *Shocked*

Minzy: Wow, this is so twisted!! I feel sorry for Seung Hyun Oppa!!!

Dara: Why? He deserved it for treating my Bom like that before.  Now it's too late for him. 

CL: But Min ah did do him wrong too though! *OOPPPSSS!!!!* CL let it slipped.

Bom: What did she do to him?

Dara: Nothing! CL means that you know how Min ah is!  She probably treat Seung Hyun bad too!

Bom: Ohh, I guess so.  Well I have to go home now before Seung Hyun finds out that I'm gone.

 

Bom left and the girls looked at each other.  Bom had no idea what Seung Hyun went through after she left and disappeared. Back then, after Bom left, Seung Hyun felt so bad about what he did to her that he became depressed.  Min Ah couldn't stand why he was acting like that so she cheated on him and then dumped him.  Seung Hyun became even more depressed and was suffering from a heart ache.  He just stayed in the house most of the time when he doesn't have any schedules and took breaks from his schedules because he couldn't stand being around anyone.  He had to get therapy for until a few months ago.  He recovered from his depression and started socializing with other again.  

The girls debated if they should let Big Bang know about Bom being Seung Hyun's maid or not.  If they do then they would have to also tell Big Bang about everything that Bom is planning to do. If they don't tell Big Bang then Seung Hyun might fall back into depression when he finds out everything after Bom leave him.

..................................................

 

2NE1 meeting with Big Bang (Without Bom and T.O.P. of course)

 

GD: So what's the deal here? What did yall need to tell us?

Dara: Well........we're about to give you an up-to-date info that can make or break Seung Hyun.

Taeyang: Hold up!! Does it involve Bom?

CL: Yes.

GD: Why would you want to tell us something that was suppose to be a secret?

Minzy: Because.... we feel sorry for Seung Hyun Oppa!

Seunngri: What is the secret?

CL: You tell them Dara unnie.

Dara: You tell them Minzy! They'll be more forgiving to you.

GD: What is the big SECRET?

Minzy: Ummm..........

Dara: Bom is Seung Hyun's maid!

Big Bang: Meeting time! Give us a minute.

 

*GD: She was his maid?

*Seungri: Man she can cook!

*Taeyang: Daesung you've been quiet all this time, what do you think?

*Daesung: Well this is shocking! What will T.O.P. Hyung say about all this?

*GD: He would probably die from the shock for sure.  But let's see what else do they have to tell us before asking questions.

 

GD: Ok, so what else do you have to tell us?

CL: Yall are taking this well oppas!

Daesung: Of course! Because we're awesome like that.

Dara: Yeah, right! I saw everyone's face awhile ago! Yall look like yall are about to go crazy.

Minzy: The real reason we asked yall to come here is that Bom unnie have decided to quit being his maid. Oh yeah, and she's dating Jun Ki oppa right now!!

Big Bang: WHAT!!!!!!!!! 

GD: If Seung Hyun find out then he would definitely fall back into depression!!!

Seungri: I thought she still like our hyung??

Taeyang: Dummy, she's dating someone else.  Do you think she still like T.O.P. hyung?

CL: Well she gave up on him and started liking Jun Ki oppa after she watched his drama.  Then she finally met him at his party so that's how they started dating.

GD: So let me get this straight, are we suppose to tell Seung Hyun all of this info? 

Dara: Do what you think is right, but we are letting yall know now so that we don't feel bad if anything happen to him.

Taeyang: Alright.  We'll figure that out soon.  

 

 

Author: I'm sorry I took so long!! I'm sick right now so I will update it up to here.  What do you guys think will happen to Seung Hyun?  

Comment and tell me how you like it!! Love yall!!!