Chapter 7: Let the game begin...

Who are You?

They each picked a sheet of paper that has a number on it from the cup.

 

"Let the game begin!" GD said as he walks toward Bom and the crowd of men.

"Please don't like him, please don't like him."  Daesung praying to himself.  

"Daesung get yourself together!" T.O.P slapped him on the head telling him to be quiet.

"Hyung, don't be too confident.  She might not like you anymore after all those years you know." Taeyang feels sorry for T.O.P. because he just doesn't get women.

"I'm sure she still does! Now stop talking and watch them." T.O.P. was aggrevated.  

............................

 

"Excuse me everyone, I would like to talk to Miss Bom alone."  GD asked the men politely to go away.

"Jiyong, it's been a long time since I have seen you."  Bom said and smiled.

"Yeah, where have you been noona?" Jiyong is working his sweet charm.

"I've been on vacation of course! I've learned so many things while I was gone."  Bom just answered without realizing anything.

"That's great! I miss you noona! I have something to ask you but I would have to whisper it to you so that no one can hear it." Jiyong is up to something.

"Uhhh sure......" Bom is so confused now and it feels a bit weird.

"Can you tell me ....................."  He whispered into her ear about something.

"Of course not..............................." She whispered back, answering him.

"Wow, really? Promise me that you will contact me if you need my help on anything! =D" Jiyong said handing her his business card and left.

...............................

 

"What does he think he is doing? That's foul play! He's too charming when he does that!" Seungri complained when GD whispered in Bom's ear.

"What are they talking about anyways.  Look at them laughing." Daesung went into deep thoughts of what he should do next.

"Hmmmm..." Taeyang went into deep thoughts too.

"Pahahahaha, there's nothing to be worried about.  You'll know when it's my turn." T.O.P. still confident as ever.

"My turn! =D" Daesung said and started to walk towards Bom.

"Yall, he's only gonna make her laugh with his jokes."  T.O.P. said with a smirk.

............................

 

As Daesung was walking towards Bom and he got a text from GD. He stopped and read it.  Smiled.  Kept walking.

"Bom Noona!!!!!!!!" Daesung gave Bom a big smile that make his eyes disappear.

"Daesung!!! Oh how I miss your smile!!" Bom smiled back.

"NOona!!!!!!!!!! You miss me? Should we go on a date? Just Kidding!! Hahahaha"  Daesung starting his jokes and his aeygo.

"We can if you have time for me! I know you're busy with all those girls! Hahahaha" Bom joked back.

"Well noona can you do me a favor then?"  Daesung thought of what GD had texted him.

"Sure, anything."  Bom believed anything Daesung said because he's so innocent.

"Would you .................. hahahaha"  Daesung whispered and laughed.

"Of course, just let me know when I can help with that."  Bom smiled and winked at him.

"Thanks noona! You're awesome!!! Let's meet again soon!" Daesung hugged Bom and left.

............................

 

"Are you kidding me? He hugged her!! How can I beat that?"  Taeyang with his shy self doesn't know what to do now and he's next.

"Hyung, should I go first?" Seungri asked because he's anxious to go.

"No way! I don't need someone else to beat me at this game."  Taeyang said and went to meet Bom.

"He can't do it! He's too shy. This should be a good show."  T.O.P. said and laughed out loud.

.........................

 

Right before Taeyang reached Bom, he got a text from GD.  He read it and his confident boosted like 10x more.

"Noona!" Taeyang came and hugged Bom.

"Hey you! How are you?" Bom returned the hug.

"I'm good. How about you?" Taeyang is always polite to girls.

"Great! It's weird, today, each one of yall have been coming up to me separately."  Bom felt awkward.

"Oh, it's just a coincidence noona.  I have something I would like to tell you................."  Taeyang whispered in her ear and she giggle.

"Hahaha, really? Well let me tell you ....................."  Bom whispered into his ear and he chuckled a bit.

"Really? Well, I'm not that surprise.  Wish you the best of luck noona!! Fighting!!"  Taeyang wave her goodbye then left.

...........................

 

T.O.P."s and Seungri's mouth dropped wide open when they saw Taeyang initiating a hug from Bom and then even whispered into her ears making her laugh.  It was like a miracle to them that make them can't even speak what so ever.  This was such a new side to him that they never knew.  They both reconsider their game plan in their head before saying something.

"Well I'm up! Good Luck hyung because I think I'm going to win."  Seungri smiled and confidently walked off leaving Seung Hyun by himself.

"Yeah right! You can't beat me! I'm T.O.P.!!! Everything I do is T.O.P.!!!"  Seung Hyun felt kind of nervous but he was so sure that Bom still like him.

"Where did the rest of the guys went anyways?" He felt lonely standing there by himself, not knowing that they are watching him from a far.

..............................

 

Seungri got a text from GD right when he left T.O.P. and so he read it and then smirk.  

"Piece of cake."

"Noona, you look so beautiful tonight!"  Seungri said which made Bom blush.

"You're not so bad yourself Seungri!" Bom replied.

"So noona, what are you doing tonight?"  Seungri following GD's plan.

"Not sure yet... some cleaning--- I mean nothing." Bom almost slipped out her regular day job.

"OH? Well make sure you are free tonight."  Seungri thought it was weird, the cleaning part, but let it go cause it was too random to puzzle.

"What for?" Bom asked because it was weird and she was curious.

"A Date!!"  Seungri whispered it to her.

"A DAte???!?? With who? Why?"  Bom was shocked and shouted.

"Calm down noona! You'll know when the time comes.  Well i guess I will leave to let you calm down." Seungri disappeared.

"Wait!!"  Bom was in a daze.  She is still processing everything in her head.  Weird situation! A date with who? 

...............................

 

While Bom was thinking to herself about what Seungri was saying.  Someone walked up behind her.  She can hear the footsteps so loud and strong.  Then came a voice that she thought that that person would never approach her.  

It's over guys! I'm about to win this game! Hahahahaha ---> Seung Hyun thought to himself as he approached Bom.  He tapped Bom on her shoulders and she turned around.  Her close up view is just so beautiful and she's glowing right in front of his eyes.  He was surprised at how beautiful she looks and can't believe he never noticed before.  She had nice clear, milky skin and her eyes were just sparkling from the reflection of the lights.  

"Seung Hyun? Did you need something?"  Bom was the first to speak because T.O.P. is at a lost right now by just looking at her.

"I ummm ummm... I thought I should come by and say hi since it's been years."  T.O.P. was feeling more nervous than ever.  

"You didn't have to...(REALLY!!!)" Bom smiled because it was so awkward for her.  

"What have you been up to?" Seung Hyun did not feel awkward at all.  He thinks that she still like him.  

"Just been cleaning here and there, nothing special."  Bom's eyes widen because she almost gave it away, her secret.

"Cleaning? Maybe you can replace my maid." Seung Hyun said it without thinking.  His maid makes the best food and cleans well.  Bom got furious as she heard him complain about her. 

"What's wrong with your maid huh?" Bom really got aggrevated with Seung Hyun.

"Nothing, she's perfect except for her weird outfits."  Seung Hyun gave a smile that Bom can not understand.

"Well I can't cook so you're out of luck! HMPHH!!!" Bom turned the other way so that Seung Hyun doesn't figure out that she's mad at him.

"I wouldn't trade my maid anyways!" Seung Hyun doesn't even want his mom to come back from her trip, his maid right now is perfect.

A voice came from Bom's side, " May I cut in Seung Hyun? It sounds like you have made this beautiful lady angry." 

Seung Hyun turned around and it's Jun Ki.  "Sure, why not? I was getting bored anyways."  Seung Hyun walked off.

"What is his problem? Geez!" Bom said her thoughts out loud, loud enough for Jun Ki to hear.

"You seem pretty mad, you must really like him." Jun Ki smiled.

"No WAY!!!!! That guy? NOOO!!!" Bom wanted to tell Jun Ki that she likes him but it's too soon to say that to someone who you just met.

"Are you sure? Cause you sure are putting a lot of effort into this. Hahahha" Jun Ki felt a slight burning sensation inside of him but he just ignored it and laughed.

"Of course.  I already have a crush you see." Bom smiled with her sparkly eyes which made Jun Ki want to melt.

"Ahhh, then I won't asked anymore. But would you me later since I feel a bit sad?" Jun Ki became kind of sad knowing that Bom like someone already.

"Sad? Sure, why not. I think I need to refresh my mind also." Bom really need to get Seung Hyun out of her head.

"It's a date then... see you in a bit."  Jun Ki walking away, trying to keep it cool.  

A date? Omgosh!!! He just asked me out on a date!! Lee Jun Ki did!! The man of my dreams just asked me out!!

 

..............................

 

"Alright guys! We all know how noona feels about our hyung right? So we're gonna let him win cause you know he's too mean when he talks to her.  We'll give him a chance to make up for what happened 2 years ago.  We will give him a push for this game and we'll set the rules for him to follow. The last one to talk to her wins.  You only get 5 minutes to approach her and the last one out of the bunch wins.  That way, we all will go and let him be the last one at the last minute."  GD thought of the plan to get T.O.P. talking to Bom again since they're on bad terms with each other.  

"You think he will fall for it?"  Taeyang asked.

"I'm not sure.... hopefully he will." GD said.

Daesung and Seungri just listened and kept quiet.  

The game will begin in 30 minutes... 

"OK, I just texted him. Now everyone let's go in the same order we went awhile ago and try not to go over a minute talking to Bom noona.  Also, Seungri, you're the second to last one so make sure you make him feel anxious and leave him only 30 seconds to make a move and the rest will be up to him." GD explained to everyone and they all went their separate ways to make it seem like nothing happened.

.................................

 

One by one the boys went to Bom and asking her things randomly to take time from the 5 minutes.  Seungri is up next and so he went up to Bom and tapped her shoulder from behind.

"Hey, noon, I'm back!"  Seungri joked around.

"You, you have some explaining to do. What do you mean I will go on a date tonight?" Bom have so many questions to ask Seungri.

"Don't worry about that Noona!! You will see later! =D"  Seungri almost blew it, but if she ask anymore questions then he will be introuble because he can't keep his mouth shut when under pressure.

"Don't worry? You're saying weird things to me and you're telling me not to worry? Seungri look, I only came to visit today, so don't make my night anymore crazy than it is ok?"  Bom went all out yelling at him but then she calmed down because she almost spilled her secret.

"Well, I gotta go now! Bye!"  Seungri was looking at the time when Bom was yelling and saw that it was 45 secs left.  He waited politely till she was done talking to leave. 

Now, it's up to Seung Hyun to make his move or not.  Seung Hyun stood where he was standing awhile ago and just stared at Bom.  He doesn't know what to say to her.  Everything was weird after the shoot that day and when she disappeared, it was worse for him after that talk awhile ago.  He felt sorry but he doesn't know why he is feeling that way towards her. 

Seung Hyun looked at his watch... 20 seconds left. He quickly approached her but was too late.  

Jun Ki was 3 seconds ahead of him and got to Bom first.  Jun Ki took Bom away.  They were walking and talking happily while Seung Hyun just stood there stunned.

"Wow!! Our hyung just lost to Jun Ki who wasn't even in the game." Daesung said.

"Yeah, he should have been quicker."  Taeyang said.

"What should we do now? Follow them? Or bring hyung home? I think he's disappointed right now." GD can't decide what to do to help his hyung back.

"I say we follow!" Seungri got all excited just thinking about it and ran off.

 

 

 

Author: Hello my readers! I know it's been a long time since the last update but I finally got it done!!! =D Enjoy!!! Comment or subscribe if you like it!!! Thanks for supporting me!! Love everyone!! <3

What's next to come determines if I should make this story long or short?  Do you want a longer story line or end the story soon?  Let me know by commenting below!!