Chapter 12: Confused and Left Behind

Who are You?

It's been 3 days since Bom last talked to 2NE1 and she had made up her mind about quitting the maid business.  She just doesn't know how to break it down to Seung Hyun about leaving.  She doesn't want to tell Seung Hyun the truth about her and she doesn't know what kind of lies to make up either.  What to tell him? She barely talk to him too which makes it more awkward for her.  What lies to tell him .....

Bom left a letter for Seung Hyun on the table before breakfast.  

Seung Hyun woke up at his usual time and went downstairs to eat his breakfast.  Before he sat down, he noticed an envelope with his name on it.  [SEUNG HYUN- BOSS] 

He took it as he sat down.

In his mind: I wonder if this is from my maid.  Is this a love letter? I knew she would come around.  This is so sudden!! 

Seung Hyun is feeling excited and nervous at the same time, not knowing what is coming.

He opened it and took out the sheet of paper. He started unfolding the letter slowly and took big breaths as he was getting himself ready for the confession.  Then he started reading it.

LETTER:

Boss,

         I really enjoyed working for you these pass few months.  I'm glad that you were so kind towards me and paid me so generously. I am putting in my 1 week due to personal reasons.  I am really sorry for this sudden request. I hope you can find someone new during my last 1 week.  Thank you for your kindness.

Maid Park

 

In his mind: Why so sudden? Where is she going? I didn't even get to know her yet. I didn't even get to ask her out on a date.  Why now when I was going to choose her? Why now when I gave up on Bom? What should I do?

Seung Hyun felt so frustrated with no answers for his questions.  He couldn't even eat his breakfast.  He just left for work and couldn't focus on anything while he was out. Seung Hyun went home and slept because he felt so drained.  

Bom doesn't know what to do since Seung Hyun didn't eat his breakfast and then came home without asking for dinner.

This went on for about 4 days......

Big Bang finally couldn't take it anymore after seeing T.O.P. suffer so they are planning to tell him everything after their company meeting.  

"Hyung, we need to talk to you." GD finally said to T.O.P.

"About what?"  T.O.P. did not show any interest and his reply sounded like he was annoyed.

"Well, we have news about Bom unnie that we should tell you,"  Daesung said.

T.O.P. still didn't care much but he decided to listen anyways.

"Don't be shock when you hear what we have to say okay?"  Seungri warned T.O.P. just incase he get a heart attack from this cause they sure almost did and it didn't even concern them.

T.O.P. still didn't say anything and just listened.

"Park Bom is... well she was your maid.... Maid Park." GD said and they all stared at T.O.P. for his reaction.

"What did you just say? Say that again!"  T.O.P. took a good 1 minute to get that to his head.

"Park Bom is....your...." T.O.P. finally reacted. 

"WHATTTT???????!!!!????!!!" 

Taeyang whispered to the other boys, "he is taking this better than we thought right?"  They turned back to look at T.O.P.

He was in shock.  T.O.P. have his mouth wide open and eyes wide open.  Daesung try to wave his hand in front of T.O.P.'s face but there was no response.  

The boys sat there for a while but since Seung Hyun isn't responding, they decided not to tell him the rest of the news about Bom until another time.  They left him along so he can think things through.

..........................................

 

In Seung Hyun's mind: Bom was my maid the whole time? I was going to give up on Bom for Bom? What?? What in the world is going on!! I couldn't even recognize her when she's dressed like that I mean geez.  She must have on thick makeup when she's Bom! Why am I thinking about that for? Why is Bom leaving me? Why did she become my maid in the first place? Did she need money? Did she just want to be closer to me? She must still like me!! We even share an apartment together!!! Omgosh, she even cooked for me.  It's like we're practically married!! AHHHHHH!!! WHat am I thinking right now??? Why did she decide to quit all of a sudden? I need to know but should I ask her before she leaves? She's only here for a few more days.  Maybe she wants to quit so that she can tell me the truth about her being Bom! Maybe I should just wait till she tell me.  Maybe I shouldn't.  What if she leaves and never come back by my side again? AHHHHHHH this is so frustrating.  Who should I contact? 2ne1? Big Bang? 

Seung Hyun tried to talk with Big Bang but they've been so busy with work that none of them have the time to talk.  Seung Hyun didn't want to contact 2ne1 because of his pride.  He thought that after Maid Park leaves, she will be around close by him.  What he doesn't know is that Bom has plans of her own and her romance is starting to bloom with Jun Ki.  

 

Fate has changed the roles of these two.................

..........................................

 

It's been 2 weeks since Maid Park left and Seung Hyun was so caught up with work that he didn't really put too much thought in knowing what she's been up to.  He still think that she is around waiting for him.  Big Bang just finished their comeback so they were given 2 days to rest. Now that Big Bang has time, Seung Hyun wanted to get some answers from them.  

 

*Big Bang Meeting*

 

T.O.P.- "Guys.. finish what you need to tell me about Bom.

GD- "Uhhhh are you sure you want to know hyung?"

Taeyang- "We thought you forgot about her already since you didn't say anything all this time."

T.O.P.- "No, I just put it aside since we were busy with our comeback, plus it's not like she's going anywhere.  She's probably waiting for me."

Everyone looked at each other and in their eyes you can see...*UHHH OOOHHH!!*  They knew trouble is about to start. Where to start...

T.O.P.- "What? What's with your expressions?"

Daesung- "Hyung, you know we love you right?"

Seungri- "Hyung, you can cry on my shoulders later if you need to."

T.O.P.- "What are you two talking about? Why would I cry-----will I be hearing bad news or something?"

GD- "Well.... for you it will be."

T.O.P. can't even think of anything to say.  His ears are wide open waiting for the bad news.

Taeyang- "Okay, don't freak when I tell you this.  Bom unnie is dating Jun Ki hyung and I think I heard that they are progressing so well that they might get engage soon."

T.O.P.'s mouth dropped wide opened.  His mind stopped when he heard *ENGAGE*  

Other members of Big Bang didn't know about the engagement either so their mouths were open too.  

Daesung- "Taeyang hyung, where did you hear that news from?"

Taeyang- "I met Minzy when I was getting some coffee the other day and she told me about it."

GD- "I didn't think that they would move that fast I mean, they must really be in love."

Big Bang were talking among themselves about the engagement except for T.O.P.  He just kept hearing *ENGAGE* over and over in his head.  This shocking news was just too much for him to handle.  He just got up and left.  

 

 

Author: Hey Guys!! It's been way too long right? I'm am so sorry for the long wait.  I posted that I will update all of the chapters together but I felt really bad for making yall wait so long with all my promises so here is one chapter for yall to savor!! It's not that long but enough for you guys to imagine and guess what will happen next!!! 

Comment and like!!! Subscribe if you haven't!! 

I am done with school for this semester so I have some free time to write some chapters!! =D

P.S.  I left the main picture up there because I thought it was a good picture for this chapter!!