Chapter 17: What are we?

Who are You?

6 AM

Seung Hyun opened his eyes.....(this ceiling isn't mine)....he turned his head to look around the room......(those aren't mine).....where am I?

[Head] He sat up slowly and took a closer look around the room.....this room is....is.....girly....OMG I did not just sleep with some random girl did I?!? What the heck is wrong with me???? Where is the girl??!!! WAIT........my clothes are still on though.  This is going to be big news if the press finds out......why did I drink so much!!!!!!! UGHHH my head.......

Seung Hyun got out of bed and went out the room to see where he is at.  When he got out to the living room he found Bom sleeping on the sofa.  She was all cuddled up to her blanket and big teddy bear.  

[Head] Awwww....she look so cute when she's sleeping!!!! My heart is pounding so fast now.  How can she be this cute even while sleeping? I just want to squeeze those cheeks!!! Thank goodness I didn't sleep at a random girl's place!!! But how did I get here in the first place?? I am never drinking again. UGHHHH...I really need some hangover soup.....but Bom is still sleeping....will she make it for me if I ask??? Nahh...I doubt she will....she hates me.  I'll let her sleep some more since she let me use her bed.

Seung Hyun went back to the room and laid down on the bed....maybe just a few more hours of sleep............ZZzzZz

 

8 AM

Bom wakes up to her alarm.  

[Yawn] 

Man, my back hurts......well only for today.

I wonder if he's still sleeping?? Should I make him hangover soup??? Nah...he can just eat out when he wakes up....but.....I do need to make breakfast anyways..........some hangover soup doesn't sound too bad either.  

Bom got up and started cooking breakfast.

 

9 AM

[Room]

*TOP Dreaming*

OH Bom.....your cooking is the best!!! This is so tast---(eyes opened)

What the heck did I just dream of??? Did I want to eat Bom's food that badly???? I hope she didn't hear me!!! OMG how embarrassing...let me get up before she come in here to kick me out.  

TOP freshened up in the bathroom then he walked out to the living room.  

[Head] Hmm... she's not here....I guess she did wake up alread---*sniff sniff* something smells so good!!!! OOooOO she cooked!!!! I wonder if she'll let me eat too!!! I hope so *growl* man the smell is killing me.....

"OH, you're awake? Come eat breakfast.....I know you're hungry after all that drinking."

TOP turned around when Bom started talking.  What should I say?? I feel so embarrassed right now....for showing her my drunk side.  *Nod*

TOP followed Bom to the kitchen and sat down opposite from her.  

[Head] WAHHHH the food look so good!!! I can't wait to eat it!!!!! OO0ooo the smell... I can't take it anymore.

"Thank you for the food"

"Uh Huh"

Dead silence.......all you can hear is slurping and utensils moving.  

 

"Why were you so drunk?"

*Shocked* "Uhhh.............well........I met someone I didn't want to...."

"Oh?? A boy or.....A GIRL???"

*Cough Cough* *Ahem* "Just someone......"

"Sure...must be someone special to make you drink so much"

"NO!!!! No way!!! That person is someone from my pas--- I mean someone I am not friendly with at all."

"Well eat up and go back to your place....and don't come here again for random stuff like this."

"Sorry, it  must have been hard for you last night....did I cause any trouble??"

Bom stop eating and stared at TOP..............................

 

 

Author here!!! =D HOw was the chapter? NOthing romantic but kinda funny right??? I hope soo... =D This chapter was just something funny for everyone!! Next chapter will be more romantic... I think!! ahha We'll see what I can think of!!! Comment and let me know what you thnk about this!!! Thank you for being patience like always!!! <3 everyone

P.S. I'm sorry it took so long to update!!! I had a busy busy weekend last week!!! Forgive me...:(

-Kieu