Chapter 13: Decision Time

Who are You?

Seung Hyun got up and left......

GD- "Hyung! Where are you going?"

Daesung- "Hyung!! Are you ok?"

Taeyang- "Can you hear us?"

Seungri- "I don't think he can hear us right now since he just left out the door.  I wonder if he will recover from this blow."

Daesung- "Poor T.O.P. hyung!! What can we do for him?"

GD- "All we can do is wait for his recovery."

Taeyang- "We can also gather information on Bom unnie for him."

Seungri- "Leave it to me. I got Minzy's number."

Daesung- "How did you get her number?"

GD- "Never mind that. Seungri, just find out as much as you can about the status of Bom unnie and Jun Ki hyung.  Also, see where is Bom unnie staying now just in case someone needs to pay her a visit."

Seungri- "I am on it!"

Daesung- "You're finally doing something useful with all those phone numbers! LOL"

Seungri- "What do you mean? I am always useful! Plus all these numbers will come in handy someday."

Taeyang- "Enough with the argument, we have enough problems as it is.  We have to try to pull Seung Hyun hyung out of his depression.  This time it might be even worse than when Min ah dumped him."

*Big Bang Operation*

.........................................................

 

[T.O.P. went to a bar to drink and think things over]

 

"Another shot." T.O.P. said to the bartender. 

"What am I thinking? How can she possibly like me when I chased her away before.  She probably just needed money or something to do to pass time by.  This was probably all a coincidence.  Do I even like her? I never really talked to her and we never really got along that well either.  But why would she date Jun Ki hyung? She's not even his type....I think.  Sigh....well maybe I should give up."

"Double my shot."  The bartender just looked at T.O.P. and shook his head.

Someone came and sat by T.O.P.  He looked over and was kind of caught off guard.  She kissed him. 

"You smell like liquor," she said.

"Why do you care?"  T.O.P. said.

"Because you never drink so it's pretty odd for you to be drinking so much here."

"What, you finally cared about me now?" 

"Of course.  I've always been watching over you."

"Have you been stalking me? It's been over between us so you should move on."

"I tried to but I couldn't forget you.  You were the best boyfriend I've ever had." 

"Then why did you leave me....nevermind don't answer that. I don't want to know."

"I left you because you----"

"I told you don't say it!"  T.O.P. couldn't take it anymore and left.

She sat there stund that he really didn't care for her anymore.

"You'll come back to me." She whispered to herself.

........................................................

 

[T.O.P.  went home]

 

He got in the house and laid on his sofa.  He had his hand over his eyes. 

"Why do I feel so upset for?"  He fell asleep.

 

*Ring Ring*

"Hello?" T.O.P. was half asleep.

"Hyung! What are you doing? I have good news for you."  Seungri said.

"What good news? What are you talking about? I'm going back to sleep."

"Hyung!! Don't hang up! Bom unnie--"

"I'm listening..."

"Bom unnie is staying in an apartment across the street from yours! I also found out that she's not getting engage or anything like that.  They're just getting to know each other now."

"Well they're still going out so that's not good news to me."

"You still have a chance!! She lives right there!!! Go make up some excuses to talk to her!!! Tell her you need some of her homecooked food. Do something!!"

"Why should I, you crazy?!!? How can I just show up at her apartment like that? She'll think that I stalked her."

"Hyung, why are you scared of that now? Make up something! This is a rare chance and if you don't reach out for it, it will be too late when she gets engage."

"I don't know how to explain to her though."

"Where has all your confidence gone? You need to get your game on."

"Hang up!"

*Click*

..............................................

 

*Big Bang Operation*

 

"What did he say?"  All the members were curious.

"He doesn't seem confident at all but I know he was interested with the good news."

"That's good! Our first step succeeded."  GD said with a smile.

"Now we need to move on to the next step."  Taeyang said.

"Hahaha this is so fun! I can't wait to see some results."  Daesung said.

"Do yall really think he took the bait though?  You think he will go to her apartment?" Seungri sounded unsure.

"Hmm... I'm sure he will.  When he become desperate anyways." GD said.

.....................................................

 

[T.O.P.'s Apartment]

 

"What should I do? Should I go over there? Nahhh............Yes! No!! What should I ask her though? Give me some food? I need some hangover soup? What should I say?"

 

*Ding Dong*

 

"Coming!!" Bom yelled as she just got out the shower.  She came out with just a towel over her because she thought that it was Dara coming over. She didn't even look through the hole to see who it was.  She opened the door and her jaw dropped.  She saw Seung Hyun standing there holding a spoon and a bowl. She slammed the door shut.

"UHHHH.....................Hello."  Seung Hyun was so shocked that he forgot what to say.

"What are you doing here? How did you know that I lived here?" 

"I wanted some soup for my hangover."

"Where is your maid at?"

"She's off today."

"You could've gone to a shop to get some."

"They have msg in there! Please feed me!!"

Bom went to go change and didn't reply back to Seung Hyun so he thought that she ignored him.  He stood there for about 5 minutes and was about to give up.  Bom suddenly opened the door.

"Just this one time.  Don't make this a habit and don't tell anyone about this either." 

"Okay." 

T.O.P. went into the apartment and was amazed.  It was so classy and neat.  Everything was shining. 

"Do you live alone?"

"Why do you want to know for?"

"Just wondering.  Your apartment is so nice and clean."

Bom set the table with soup and rice for him.  She also put some side dishes for him to eat.

"Of course it is!! I designed it!"

"Then you will be living here for awhile?"

"Yup! But that doesn't mean that you should come here.  After today, forget that I live here."

"I'll think about it."  T.O.P. said with a smile.

He ate the food and left. 

 

 

Author: Hey!! I got so excited with this new plot in my head so I am updating this short but sweet chapter again today! Enjoy!! Love yall!!! <3

Comment and tell me what you think!!

I will twist and twist the story till the end.  =D