Chapter 5: How long can this be?

Who are You?

"Do you know who you got me working for?" Bom was kind of mad at Dara because she thought that Dara knew who the celebrity was.

"Who? Is it a male celebrity? HOt?"  Dara was happy that Bom got an easy job to work for a celebrity.

"Hot? Duh!!! But it's someone I do not want to even think of as hot anymore." Bom didn't even want to say his name.

"Who could that be? Someone hot but you don't want to think of--- OHHH!!! Seung Hyun!!??!!" Dara was puzzled for a second but reallized that it was the one and only T.O.P. that Bom is talking about.

"Yeah!! You know I try so hard to forget him but look at where I'm at now.  Closer to him than I ever wanted, too close!!" Bom was frustrated but she just left out a sigh.

"Girl, just be happy that you're even close to him.  He's super handsome!" Dara was happy on the inside for Bom, but she knows that Bom already like someone else now.

"Dara, he couldn't even recognize me!! Can you believe it?"  Bom was happy and glad that Seung Hyun doesn't remember her.

"What!?!! Really? Yay, girl, isn't that what you want?"  Dara was not surprised by this cause she too couldn't recognize Bom.

Bom always have her hair up in a bun, with no makeup on, wears glasses, and covered up clothes to disguise herself.

"Of course!! I am so glad!! Luckily I learned how to cook over my break because he seem to really like the food."  Bom was proud.

"Yahh, who knew you could be making food for him and serving him like his wife. HAhahahaha" Dara couldn't help but make fun of Bom.  The opportunity was perfect.

"Unnie!! Why are you like this.  I told you I don't like him like that anymore. Aiyahhh!!" Bom getting frustrated.

"Arasseo!! I know, I was just playing. Don't be mad.  Well, all I know is that he will be shock when he finds out it is you."  Dara still wanted to tease Bom a bit more.

"Well, he won't.  I only have 3 months here anyways so it will fly by fast and I don't have to see him much."  Bom was so glad that her plans are going good so far.

"Okay, I have to go.  But don't get caught by him! Bye!!" 

"Hahaah, Bye Bye!!"

*Click*

Aishhh, she sure knows how to hit me in the right spot.

Time to clean and then get the ingredients ready for breakfast tomorrow.  I should make something yummy for him since he's working hard out there and probably can't eat properly.

Dishes: eggs, kimchi pancakes, kimchi and fish stew, and rice

I wonder how my celebrity crush is doing.... just wait 3 more months till I get to be free to meet you.

............................

 

5:30 am

*Yawn* *rub eyes*

Time to start on the breakfast.  I wonder if he's home yet.  Let me go check his room.

*Tiptoe upstairs*

*Door knobs turning*

"Who?" Seung Hyun asking but his voice sound like he is sleeping.

Crap! He's home and sort of awake. What should I say? AHHHHHHH!!!!

"It's me, Mr. Seung Hyun, your maid." Bom was saying it as softly as possible.

*No reply*

He fell asleep? Thank goodness....He probaby just got home.

*Close the door*

*Tiptoe downstairs*

Bom got breakfast ready and was setting the food on the table by now. All she have left is to bring out the rice and stew.

8:30 am

Bom is sitting around waiting for Seung Hyun to come down but there was no movements what-so-ever in the house.  Bom was hoping to go back to sleep since she slept so late last night.  She fell asleep on the table where she set the food.  Bom was sitting at the last seat with her head on the table, sleeping.

Seung Hyun woke up at 10:30 am and he was starving.  He went downstairs to find some food to eat.  He saw Bom sitting at the edge of the table, head on the table, and eyes closed.  

What in the world is she doing sleeping here? Seung Hyun thought to himself.  He came closer to her face to look at her face more clearly since she took off her glasses.  Her face looked smooth, white, and glowy.  He went closer to her face and turned his head sideways to look at her long eyelashes.  Bom suddenly opened her eyes for a second then closed it again, which made Seung Hyun jump back and fell on the floor.

"OM------Gosh (whisper)" Seung Hyun yelled out as he fell but then covered his mouth before he even finish screaming so that he won't wake Bom up.  

She look like someone familiar, but I don't remember who.  Aish, forget it, I'm just gonna reheat my breakfast then eat.  I'm starving! Wait, why should I reheat my food, I have someone for that.

"Yahhh, wake up." Seung hyun said softly poking Bom's hand.  He was trying to touch her the least possible, not like she have a disease or something.  It's just that it's weird touching a stranger you know.  As he was poking her, her skin felt soft. He was shocked from the touch too and felt like it was really.... Weird....

"You're awake?" Bom woke up, put on her glasses, and asked Seung Hyun that question.

"I was suppose ask you that.  But, never mind that, can you reheat the food for me?"  Seung Hyun trying to keep it in since he was still doesn't have an explanation for what just happened.

"Sure thing, Boss!!"  Bom jumped up and grabbed the food to reheat them.

5 mins later...

Bom reset the table and brought the soup out for him to eat.  Seung Hyun was sitting at the table waiting for Bom to reheat the food.  He was playing on his phone and check his messages.  

-Messages-

*Hyung, how is your maid? Is she hot?* -Seungri

*Hyunggggg!!! I heard you have a maid, can she cook for me too?* -Daesung

*Oppa, when will you go on a date with me?* -anonymous

*Seung Hyun, should we catch up with coffee since it's been years?* -Shin Min Ah

*Seung Hyun hyung!!! Let's have a Big Bang get together at your house.  I want some homemade food too!* -GD

*Hyung!! Are you trying to hide her from me? She must be hot!!!* -Seungri

*Oppa!! Are you ignoring me?* -anonymous

*You haven't forgiven me yet?* - Shin Min Ah

DELETE!!!!!!

Man all these people need to stop bothering me!!  I need to eat in peace.  

Seung Hyun took the first scoop of soup and felt like he was in heaven.  It was so flavoredful and juicy.  All his worries went away while he's eating all the food that reminds him of his mom.  It's only been a few weeks but he missed her cooking so much.  Homemade food is the best.  

Bom just stood there watching Seung Hyun take his first bite to see how he like the taste.  She put so much effort into it just to let him have a nutritous meal so that he won't get tired from work.  He smiled widely.  That's it!! He's satisfied.  I did my job then.  Bom started to walk back to her room when the door bell rang.  She turned back to look at Seung Hyun to see what he want her to do.  

"Just go open the door, I'm too busy eating to get up."  He smiled then went back to stuffing his face.

Bom went up to the door to look at the screen.  Pressed the speaker button.  "Yeboseyo?"  

"We're Big Bang! Let us in please!!* Seungri said excitedly after hearing Bom's voice.  

Gasp!!! Oh no!!! What if they recognize me? What should I do? Calm down Bom!! Seung Hyun can't even recognize you.  Your own best friend can't even recognize you!! Whewwww!!! 

Bom pressed the access button.  Let me go to my room real quick before they come in.  

"Who was that?"  Seung Hyun asked while stuffing his face still.  This boy here, you're wasting my time to get away.

"Big Bang!" Bom replied then ran inside her room.

Oh... OHHH Big Bang? They're here without my consent? They want to die? 

Seung Hyun stood up.

-Door Open-

"Hyung----!!!" They bust in the door, but then stopped because of the smell of the food.  

"What are yall doing here?" Seung Hyun asked angrily but no one replied so he just sat back down and ate his food.

"Something smell so good!!!" Daesung said jumping up and down happy that he came over just in time for food.

"Hyung, you've been hiding this from us?" GD said sarcasticly pointing at the food.

"Where's your maid?"  Seungri was the only one asking for the girl like always.

"If yall want to eat then get your own bowl of rice and soup.  I think my maid likes yall because she ran inside shyly." Seung Hyun said quickly and got back to his food.

They each split up the job: one set the utensils, one get the soup, and the other get the rice.  They sat down and tasted the food one by one with a happy face on.  It was like a dream to them, eating homemade food like that.  

Taeyang, opened the door a bit later, because he was parking the car.  

"Hey! yall are eating without me? Didn't even get my rice or anything?"  Taeyang was so hungry.  His mouth was drooling by just looking at the food.  He ran to the kitchen to get his stuff quickly and sat down and ate with them.  They were laughing and enjoying their meal like they never had a good meal before.

Bom opened her room door quietly and poked her head out the door to look at them.  

Man, they haven't changed a bit. Except for their hair really.  It's nice to see them again.  

"Hyung, what's your maid's name?" Seungri asked.

"I don't know.  I never asked.  Why?" Seung Hyun realized that he never asked her for her name.

"How could you hyung, girls are very sensitive with that stuff!" Seungri was shocked. 

"What are you babbling about Seungri? Hyung, don't listen to him.  But you should really know who is working for you just in case..." Taeyang being cautious.

"Yeah, hyung.  There are a lot of thieves out there lately."  GD included.

"She's harmless.  Plus she can cook so well." Seung Hyun smiled.  

"Hyung, you're too innocent!" Taeyang said just to make fun of Seung Hyun.

Bom was sitting in her room eavesdropping for a bit but then got sleepy so she went to lay down in her bed.  Everything was so funny, the way they were talking.  The things that they were talking about. Boys will always be boys, she thought.  She went back to sleep for a bit while waiting for the boys to finish their meal so that she can wash the dishes.  Bom was asleep longer than expected and Seung Hyun just let her sleep because of her hard work.  

When Bom woke up, she went outside to wash the dishes but saw that the dishes were clean.  There was also a note on the fridge.

*I washed the dishes since you worked hard today.  I am going to a birthday party so you don't need to make anything for dinner, just clean the house and rest.* 

Awww, how sweet of him.  Well I guess I'll do some cleaning then see if the girls want to go out and hang out tonight.  I am free, I am free, I am free!!! Yay!

................................

*Ring Ring* *Ring Ring* 

"Hello, Bom unnie!! What's up?" CL sounded kind of distracting and excited.

"Hey!! Are yall free tonight?" Bom was desperate to get out the house and have some fun with her friends like old times. 

"Sorry Unnie!! We're going to a birthday party tonight!! Maybe next time? Gotta go!! Bye!!" CL replied in a hurry and hung up.

"Uhhh, ok then." Bom just talked to herself as she hears the *Beep Beep Beep*

Wait a minute.... Seung hyun is going to a birthday party too... is it the same party? I wonder whos party it is... hmm... 

 

*Ring Ring* House Phone Ringing

The house phone is ringing... should I pick up? I mean, it's not my house for me to pick up the phone. Ahh, what the heck, I have nothing to do anyways.  I might as well.

"Hello?" Bom was hesitant, scared of who it might be.

"Hey, I'm glad you're still there, are you busy tonight?" It was Seung Hyun and Bom sighed.  She was glad that it was him and not anyone else like his mother.

"Nope, no plans at all."  Bom said it in a saracatic way since she realize she have no life of her own what-so-ever.

"GREAT!! I have a huge favor to ask..." Seung Hyun was super excited after hearing Bom's reply that he didn't even bother to realize that she was being sarcastic and was not in a happy mood.

"What is it?" Bom was bored and curious that she really would just accept whatever it is if it means that she can get out of the house.

"Well my friend is having this birthday party but his chef suddenly quit and he's in a hurry to find a cook this late so can you come and help out? He'll pay you double for tonight." Seung Hyun said it really fast hoping that Bom would only catch parts of each words and say yes since he promised his friend that Bom would come for sure and she can cook really well.

"Hmmmm... what kind of food are we talking about here?"  Bom thought that sounds like fun but wasn't sure if she can cook for a party and the type of food that they want. 

"Oh, only a few like japchae, cold noodles, braised beef short ribs, ginseng chicken soup, ox-bone soup, pork bones stew with potatoes and veggies, dumplings, seaweed soup, sashimi, sweet and sour beef....................."

Bom thought to herself as he went on and named all of the dishes out, What in the world is he thinking asking me to make all of these!!!!!!! GAhh!!!! I thought only a few dishes but he want me to make a whole restaurant course? LMAO!!!! He must be crazy.

"UHhh, excuse me, but that is really a lot of food that I need to make. I don't thinking I can make all of that in one night.

"Sure you can! Your cooking skills are superb!!!" Seung Hyun was starting to up to her so that she would do it since he promise that she will.  He did not want to be embarrased.

"I guess I can try! How long do I have to prepare all this?"  Bom took the bait. 

"UHHH 4 hours...hehehe we have all the ingredients" He was scared that this would change her mind now.

"4 hours?!!? That's not enough time!! I don't think I can do it!!" This boy sure is crazy asking for this.

"Some of the dishes are done though and you will have lots of help.  Please...." Seung Hyun said it... he said the magic word.

"Well since you begged.... I guess I will try my best then."  

"Great! I'll send you the address!!"

.....................

When Bom got there and the house was really big, twice as big as Seung Hyun's place.  Bom was so excited that she get to be outside the house.  

I wonder who's house this ------GASP!!! 

OMG it's.. It's.. the man of my dream standing right in front of me

and Dara and 2NE1 and Big Bang and so many others celebrity.  

Wow.. what did I just get myself into? 

Bom just stood at the gate staring into the front yard.

 

 

Author: So I finally got it down!! It's pretty crazy now.. that she get to meet the man of her dreams and cook for him right? Also.. the spark between Bom and Seung Hyun at home too.  

Read and Comment!!! =D