Chapter10: Double the Trouble

Who are You?

"Let's go."

They both got in his SUV and stared quietly at the road.  No one said a word.  

Seung Hyun was itching to find out where Bom is going tomorrow that he just wanted to blurt out questions but he know that he couldn't get into her private life.  All he heard on from her phone call is, "I'll see you tomorrow then."  He could hear how excited she was and knew it was a guy.  Who could this guy be to make her so happy.  He couldn't take it anymore and just blurted it out.

"So what are you doing tomorrow since it's your day off?"

"Do I have to answer that question?"

"Yes and No.  Yes because I'm your boss and no because it's your own privacy so I guess not."

"Well then I won't."

"Why not?"

"Why are you being so friendly? We're not close."

"We are close.  We live in the same house and and ......."

"And what?"

"Nothing.  I guess we're not that close after all."

"Tsk.  Of course not!"

This ends the conversation between Seung Hyun and Ms. Park.  It became quiet again and they stayed like that until they reach the market.  

Bom was thinking why in the world does he want to know what I'm doing tomorrow.  Don't tell me he wants to ask me out on a date!! Tsk..yeah right! Like he would ask a nobody on a date.  Ahh, he was probably just curious about how a normal person would spend their day.  What a loser!

Seung Hyun was mad at himself for not thinking before he speaks.  He couldn't even convinced himself to answer the question so how can he convince her.  

.............................................................

 

They went into the market and Ms. Park was pushing the cart.  Seung Hyun wanted to help but Bom kept on insisting so he just let her push the cart.  They went to get noodles and some veggies to make cold noodles for his aunt since it's her favorite.  The only ingredient they're missing is the meat that goes with it so they went to the meat area.  Bom was picking out the meat when she could feel this intense stare from someone behind her.  She turned around because she thought it was Seung Hyun who was looking at her but he was right next to her looking at the meat too.  She couldn't see anyone so she just turned back and took the meat that she was looking at and pushed the cart another direction.  

"Is there anything else you need?"  Bom asked Seung Hyun.

"Hmmm... some wine would be nice.  Let's go."

They paid for the groceries and Seung Hyun drove to this big wine shop.  A shop that looks like only VVIP people can come in.  Bom didn't want to go in because she wasn't dressing appropriately but Seung Hyun opened her door and dragged her in with him.  

"What kind of wine do you think is the best?"  Seung Hyun wanted to know more about Ms. Park's taste for future reference.

"I'm not really a wine person."  Seung Hyun got shot down from her comment.

"Well my aunt really like this red wine."  He picked up a vintage red wine from 1883 and gave it to the helper to go wrap it up.

They walked around a bit more to look at other wines and Seung Hyun wanted to impress Ms. Park by showing her different types of wine that he love.  All of a sudden two figures came from behind them and so they turned around and Bom couldn't believe her eyes.

"Seung Hyun Oppa! What a surprise to see you here."  Shin Min Ah smiled innocently and waved.

Bom had her eyes wide open when she saw Jun Ki with the girl that she once hated.  She couldn't believe her eyes that he's with her.  How does he know her? What's their relationship status? They're not dating right? Is he trying to two-time me? Bom just couldn't understand what is going on and here she thought that she will have a nice date with him tomorrow. She didn't know what to do.  This seems like deja vu to her with that happen with Seung Hyun too.

"Hey T.O.P.! I see you brought your cook with you.  Hello there, we meet again."  Jun Ki said hey to Seung Hyun then turned to Ms. Park and greeted her.  Ms. Park just smiled back since she couldn't move or talk due to the shock.

"Hey Jun Ki!  What are you doing here?" Seung Hyun totally ignored Min Ah and was talking to Jun Ki like Min Ah doesn't exist.  

"Our families are having a get together so Min Ah wanted to get some wine for our parents to enjoy so I brought her here. You?" Jun Ki didn't know what was going on but he didn't want to ask either because he didn't want to get into any drama.

Bom's mind: Family get together? They really must be going out!! Then why did he asked me out!!! 

"We're just here getting some wine for dinner."  Seung Hyun wanted to make Min Ah jealous so he even smiled which he rarely does infront of anyone.

Min Ah couldn't take it anymore so she whispered into Jun Ki's ears and asked him to take Ms. Park away for a bit so she can talk to Seung Hyun alone.  Ms. Park was trying to look at the wines behind her so she doesn't have to face them but then she got pulled away by Jun Ki which took her by surprise.

"Would you come this way please Ms. Park? I would like to recommend this wine which is my favorite."  When I wrote she got pulled away I meant she got escorted! =D

Bom followed knowing what was going on with the situation.  Bom was panicking since she is feeling furious towards Jun Ki and Min Ah.  Bom had to bite her bottom lips and in her feeling right now.  Seung Hyun didn't want her to go, leaving him alone with Min Ah.  He was also a bit jealous that Jun Ki was so friendly to her.  Seung Hyun turned to Min Ah to see what she wants so he can hurry up and take Ms. Park away from Jun Ki.

"What do you want from me?" He asked.

"Nothing I just wanted to see you and my detectives did a good job tracking you down at the market then here."  Min Ah smiled and tried to walk closer to Seung Hyun but he backed up to avoid her.

"You had someone stalking me? For what purpose?"  Seung Hyun started to get mad.

"Like I told you, I want to find out who your girl is.  Simple as that."

"Whoever I like or go out with is none of your business."

"Is she it over there?"  Min Ah pointed to Ms. Park.  Seung Hyun's heart started to speed up.

"No, that's my maid.  Do you think I will let you see my lover that easily?"  Seung Hyun bluffed because he knows how Min Ah is and she can be a handful when she is serious.

"You're right.  You're more secretive than that.  I guess this greeting should stop here.  I will visit you again soon!"

"Please, don't bother!! Let's not meet again in the future."

"Jun Ki oppa let's go! We're gonna be late for the get together."

As they were getting ready to leave, Min Ah walked by Ms. Park and whispered something in her ear.  Min Ah smirked and walked away after seeing Ms. Park's facial expression.

Bom's face was getting whiter and whiter as she couldn't keep her feelings inside anymore.  She turned to look at Seung Hyun and he was scared.  She gave him the evil eyes that is filled with rage.  He could tell that she was angry and he didn't know what to do.  

Seung Hyun just paid for the wine and they went home quietly.  Seung Hyun wanted to know what Min Ah whispered to Ms. Park that made her so mad but he was too scared to ask.  They walked in the house quietly and Ms. Park turned around.  Seung Hyun felt like he was about to die from that deadly stare.  

"YOUR GIRLFRIEND GAVE ME A PRETTY GOOD WARNING."

"Warning?!"  Seung Hyun's eyes were wide open because he was getting furious.

"Just know that I will only tolerate that this time.  Next time I won't be so nice to her anymore."

"Please don't hold back. She's not my girlfriend so you can do whatever you want to her."  

"She use to be, wasn't she?"  

"Yes, but we broke up already.  Now I like someone else."  As Seung Hyun was saying this, he looked at her.  *hint hint*

"I don't care who you like but don't drag me into this."

Bom left to the kitchen after she said that.  Bom couldn't believe it herself that she met Min Ah the second time and she even got a warning from this girl.  This same situation makes Bom in an even worse mood.  How can this happen to her again after these past years.  How can Jun Ki do that to her she thought.  Bom doesn't know what to do with Jun Ki now.  Should she confront him? Should she pretend like nothing happen and just go with the flow? So many things were running through her head as she was making the cold noodles.  Bom made everything so quick that she even surprised herself that she finished cooking without noticing it. She left the food on the table and went inside her room.

She texted Jun Ki:

-What are you doing?

-I'm at a family get together.  What's up?

-Nothing just wondering.  

-I'll still be seeing you tomorrow?

-Yes.  I have something to ask you tomorrow.

-You can ask me now if you want.

-I'll ask you tomorrow in person.  

-Ok then. I'll see you tomorrow. Bye

-Bye

End of the conversation

Poor Jun Ki who still doesn't know anything thinks that he will have a great date tomorrow.  Bom is full of rage thinking that Jun Ki is trying to two-time her with the same girl that messed up her first love.  

She fainted from the stress.

.................................................

 

Bom got up in the morning and did her morning chores like usual.  She tried not to think about her date with Jun Ki until later that afternoon.  After she was done with the chores she had the rest of the day off.  Bom left the house to go to a spa to help her get stress free so she can calmly face Jun Ki.  Seung Hyun on the other hand secretly followed Bom to see if she was feeling better.  He doesn't know that she wlll have a date with Jun Ki later and that she's THE PARK BOM.  He followed her to the spa and was surprise that she has money to go there.  He waited outside but Ms. Park never came out.  He was confused how she was taking so long.  He was about to walk to the back to find her when he spotted Park Bom walking out from the place.  He was kind of excited to see her.  Bom was leaving the parking lot and Seung Hyun is torn between waiting for his maid or to follow Bom.  He chose waiting for Ms. Park but she never showed.  

Bom went shopping to find the perfect outfit to wear for the date.  She wanted to show Jun Ki that he is going to miss out on a wonderful girl like her.  She also went to do her makeup and hair.  Bom was ready to go on her date now.  She was thinking that she will make Jun Ki regret playing her like that. She arrived at this really expensive restaurant and got out the car.  She walked into the restaurant and nobody was there except for the host.  The host smiled and greeted her, showing her to the table.  There were roses all over and rose petals filled the walk way.  Candles were lit.  It was such a romantic scenery but too bad Bom was ready to turn it upside down.  

 

Author: Finished Chapter 10!!! =D It's getting so exciting!!! I am updating this quickly because you guys really motivated me with the last chapter!! I hope you enjoy this one. 

Comment and let me know what you think of this chapter.

Love Yall!!! <3