Debt

The Dark Side of Perfection

The boys came home from 'work' rather late and expected the girls to already be in bed fast asleep. They opened the door and sitting on the couch was Seoyeon who had the tv on. The guys saw the food wrapped on the table, neatly wrapped with a small note on it with her clear hand writing on it. Daehyun walked around to see Seoyeon sleeping on the couch clutching a pillow tightly. He smiled and patted her head before heading over to the food. Yongguk picked up the note and when he read it he couldn't help but smile.

You guys were so late I was afraid the food would go cold.

Thank for making me wait up.

I hope you choke on it.

- Love Seoyeon & Yeeun

Without even looking at the food Himchan went straight to Seoyeon and picked her up in his arms. She cuddled into his chest making him blush lightly. He opened her bedroom door with his foot and saw Yeeun asleep in the bed. Gently, Himchan placed her on the bed and pulled the covers over her. Looking around him and seeing that no one was looking he leaned over and kissed her gently on her forehead and watched her stirred slightly in her sleep. Yongguk who just came to ask Himchan if he wanted something to drink saw him kiss her forehead, he slowly backed away from the door and sat back down at the table.

"What's wrong hyung?" Youngjae asked Yongguk who was shoveling rice into his mouth. He just shook his head and poked the chicken around the plate trying to forget what he had seen. Himchan came back into the kitchen, sat down and started eat his food like nothing happened. The rest of the night went smoothly as the guys cleaned up their own dishes and headed to bed. They were awaken by the sound of a glass breaking, they all instantly jumped out of bed to go see what it was. Yeeun was sitting on the ground with glass all around her. Zelo ran over to her and scoped her off the floor so  she would step on glass. She blushed and covered her face with the large sweater she was wearing, Zelo was also blushing as he set her down. Seoyeon came running out of the kitchen with the broom and dust pan, when she saw the guys looking like zombies she laughed nervously.

"Whoops...did we wake you?" Youngjae and Daehyun groaned and went back to bed since they still had two hours before they had to wake up officially. Zelo and Yeeun went to the kitchen to get her another drink, while Himchan and Yongguk watched Seoyeon clean up the mess her sister made. Yongguk grabbed the dust pan from her and took it to throw the glass out. Himchan smiled and walked with Seoyeon over to the kitchen where she was making them breakfast."You can go back to bed." She headed straight back to the stove and worked on the meat she was cooking, the meat spat some oil at her slightly burning her hand. Himchan grabbed her hand and ran cold water over it, he gently touched her hand and Seoyeon felt her face burn bright red.  They locked eyes and smiled shyly, Yongguk kicked the garbage can and stormed back to his room. When Yongguk slammed the bedroom door Himchan let go of her hand, rubbed the back of his head and laughed.

"I'm going to go back to bed." Himchan winked at her and headed back to his room.  Seoyeon continued cooking and when she looked around for Yeeun she saw her and Zelo sitting on the couch innocently flirting with each other. Seeing her sister so happy pained her heart because she knew one day they would have to leave here. She finished breakfast and the guys gathered around the table looking a little more alive and they happily ate the food. Seoyeon could feel Himchan casually glancing at her and she felt very shy. About an hour later when the guys left and the girls finished cleaning up they sat on the couch very bored.

"Come on let's go shopping." Seoyeon skipped over to put her shoes on but Yeeun just looked at her with an odd expression.

"We can't go shopping unnie, we have no money." Although she thought her sister was  going insane Yeeun still went over and put her shoes on.

"Of course we can, I stole money from Yongguk." She held up a large sum of money making Yeeun laugh. They then left the apartment and headed towards the mall that was about twenty minutes away. As they came closer to the mall the crowd of people got larger and Yeeun held onto her sisters hand so they wouldn't be separated. Out of the corner of her eye Seoyeon saw someone staring at them, when she looked towards the person she saw it was a large man with a very beautiful face. Recognising him right away Seoyeon cursed and started to run away from him.

"Where are you going?" A man said stepping in front of the sisters, he was impressively tall with very large teeth. Seoyeon tried to turn around and run again but the beautiful man caught up with them and they were now trapped. "Come with us, we need to have a little chat.

"Screw that." Seoyeon wrapped her arms around Yeeun and kicked the tall man in the crotch. When he was crouched over in pain Seoyeon shoved Yeeun away while the man with a beautiful face wrapped his forearm around Seoyeon's throat. "RUN YEEUN!" She yelled and Yeeun did as her sister said and bolted into the crowd and easily disappeared.  

"Fine we'll just talk to you then." They dragged her down the street and pushed her into an alley. "Our boss needs that money you owe him." The two men blocked her path and behind her was just a large brick wall with graffiti covering most of it.

"That's bull crap, I'm not paying him anything. My father owed him money and now he's dead, why don't you go hassle someone else for money?" She tried to walk past them but they kicked her to the ground. "Ow! What the hell?! Didn't your mother teach you manners?" Seoyeon picked up a piece of broken concrete off the ground and chucked it at them and it ended up hitting the beautiful man on the side of the head. He touched where the concrete hit him and there was some blood on his hand.

"Oh that's it." For the next two minutes the guys beat on Seoyeon saying this happened because she didn't repay her father's debt. Of course Seoyeon put up a fight and gave the guys a bloodied lip and black eyes. When they were done they left her lying in the alley and they warned her they would find her again and that she had better have the money. After lying there for a few minutes Seoyeon pulled herself off the ground and walked out to where the crowd of people walked past her. No one even looked at her, they couldn't bring themselves to look at her because they would have felt guilty for letting those two guys beat her. Her legs were all cut up, her lip was swollen and bleeding and she could feel her eyes already started to puff up. What hurt the most though were her ribs which they seemed to have a fun time kicking. This wasn't the first time something like this happened to her, since her father died this group of men would come to her asking for their money and every time she told them to screw off. She had no idea where she would get over five million won, and even if she did have that kind of money she would never give it to those creeps. On her way home Seoyeon stopped at a convenience store and bought a pack of smokes and Yeeun's favourite candy bar then she limped the rest of the way home.  She opened the apartment door and Yeeun was crying on the couch, when she looked over and saw her older sister bloodied and beaten she cried even harder and ran into her sisters arm. Although it hurt to hug back, Seoyeon was glad she made it home safely.

"I got this for you." Seoyeon handed her the candy bar and a small smile spread on her sisters face. She ruffled her hair and headed to the bathroom so she could have a hot bath that would hopefully ease the pain that was shaking through her body. After her bath Seoyeon disappeared to the roof top and started working on her pack of smokes that she planned to go through in one day. The guys came home as the sun was starting to set and expected dinner on the table but instead they saw Yeeun with puffy red eyes and a candy wrapper that she kept playing with in her hand.

"Hey Yeeun, where's Seoyeon?" Youngjae sat on the couch beside her and tucked a strand of hair behind her ear. Zelo sat between them and shot his hyung a glare before looking to Yeeun with tender eyes.

"I don't know where she is...after what happened today...I wonder if she's okay." Yeeun sniffled and Zelo let her rest her head on his shoulder. Himchan knelt in front of Yeeun and tried to get her attention.

"What do you mean after what happened? What happened to her Yeeun?" Yongguk listened closely from his bed room door and Daehyun was eating any left over's from the night before with Jongup.

"She got jumped by these debt collectors that have been following us around for a while." Zelo looked to his hyungs who just gave an understanding nod. Himchan patted Yeeun's knee and headed to where he thought Seoyeon would be, and he was right. Sitting along the edge of the rood Himchan saw Seoyeon staring at the setting sun with smoke coming out of . He sat beside her and got a closer look at her face that was covered in cuts and bruises.

"Nice battle wounds." He said holding out his hand, Seoyeon gave him a cigarette and lit it for him. The two sat there in complete silence and finished the whole pack before going back inside and going to sleep. Seoyeon didn't want to have to explain anything to anyone, Yongguk checked up on the sisters in the middle of the night only to see Seoyeon wincing in pain every time she moved. He rolled his eyes and returned to her room with a first aid kit in his hand. Being very careful, he placed bandages over her wounds that were visible and left a couple pain killers on her night stand with a tall glass of water. He was satisfied with that and went back to his room and feel asleep instantly.

---------------

~Please comment~

28 subscribers?!

 This makes me smile every time :) Oh Yongguk

Oh Himchan you so yy~