Family

The Dark Side of Perfection

The seven of them searched Jeju island for three days and there wasn't any sign of Seoyeon anywhere. They had to admit, Yejin and Hyunae were good at what they did. Yongguk finally said it was their last day and that later that night they would be flying back to Seoul. Yeeun didn't want to go, she could feel that Seoyeon was there. She and Zelo went walking around a small little town on the edge of the ocean. As they walked hand in hand down the street Yeeun started to feel a little hopeless. Although she and Zelo were able to pick up their relationship where they left it a year ago, the rest of B.A.P barely talked to her. How would they treat Seoyeon when they found her? Yongguk wasn't the cheerful man she knew a year ago, he was cold and distant.

"Do you want a drink?" Zelo pointed to the small coffee shop. Yeeun nodded her head and Zelo skipped off cheerfully. She stood there on the sidewalk looking at this town and thought of all the time she and her sister spent talking about a picturesque town like this. A girl with light brown hair and a vacant look on her face, biked down the street in the opposite way they had came.  She wouldn't have looked at the girl twice but something shiny caught her attention. It was the matching black butterfly necklace to her gold on which hung around her neck right now.

"...Seoyeon...." Yeeun muttered to herself and the girl biked away further. "SEOYEON UNNIE!" Yeeun screamed but the girl didn't look back. "SEOYEON UNNIE WAIT!" Zelo came rushing out of the shop with two coffee's in his hands. He saw Yeeun running after a girl on a bike and he seriously thought his girlfriend had lost his mind. Cursing, Zelo threw the coffees out and chased after them. Yeeun ran up to the small daycare centre where the bike was parked. Zelo caught up and was out of breath; Yeeun was just standing there, looking at the building that her sister may or may not be in.

"Come on, let's go in." Zelo grabbed her wrist and gently brought her into the daycare. They went to the first classroom, looked in the window and saw her getting art supplies for the kids. There was no denying it; that woman was Seoyeon. She had that same distant look in her eyes that Yongguk was sporting now a days. Zelo saw Yeeun standing there just staring at Seoyeon with tears in her eyes. He opened the door and walked in with Yeeun. Seoyeon didn't look up at them and the kids barely noticed their existence, they were too engrossed in their crayons.

"Seoyeon..." Yeeun called but no one looked up. Zelo had to nudge her again so Yeeun could get up the courage to yell for her. "Seoyeon unnie!" Seoyeon looked up and when she saw Zelo and Yeeun standing there she dropped the markers in her hand. Zelo grabbed his phone and walked out of the class room already dialing his hyungs.

"Kids go outside for a second." Seoyeon started picking the markers up quickly and throwing them onto one of the tables.

"But recess isn't for another hour." A child said as their hand shot up into the air.

"Well Minah, I say recess is now." The kids ran outside leaving Yeeun and Seoyeon alone. Tears started pouring down Yeeun's face as she rushed to Seoyeon on the opposite side of the room. Yeeun started slapping Seoyeon as hard as she could, screaming at her. All of the rage she had pent up over the year of being deserted by her sister, came pouring out. Seoyeon made no attempt to block the hits. She knew she disserved it, maybe something even worse than this. Zelo had to run into the room and pull Yeeun off of her. Seoyeon held her arms open wide to her sister who broke out of Zelo's grasp and embraced her sister. They fell to the ground while Yeeun sobbed against her sisters warm body. They were never meant to be apart from each other. Zelo waited outside for the others to show up and it was amazing how quickly they were there. They rushed into the classroom and saw the sisters sitting there just staring at each other; trying to see if every miniscule detail was the same.

"Seoyeon." Yongguk called out and when she looked up and they locked eyes, something in side of them changed. That glazed look has gone from their eyes, but they weren't sure if they were exactly happy about that.

"Hello Yongguk...hey guys." Seoyeon waved to them and Jongup was the only one who waved back. They all stared at her, trying to figure out if they were happy that they found her, or pissed that she had run away from them.

"Come on unnie, let's get going." Yeeun stood up and held her hand out for her sister to take. Seoyeon stood up without her help and looked to them.

"I'm not leaving." Everyone stared at her with a confused expression. "If I stay here everyone else is safe." She brushed her hair behind her ear and gave a small smile. Yongguk walked forward, grabbed Seoyeon by the shoulders ad shook her.

"Do you hear yourself? Do you know how stupid you sound?" He yelled in her face but Seoyeon couldn't even bring herself to look at him.

"They're looking for me, if I separate myself from you than all of you can continue living your lives."  Yongguk wanted to shake her out of this. To bring her back to the old Seoyeon that would have punched him in the face for getting too close. Now she was frail and weak, it looked like she hasn't eat in days and there were dark circles under her eyes.

"We can't just leave you here. We're a family Seoyeon; a sick, demented family but one none the less. Sticking together is what we do." Seoyeon looked up to Yongguk who was trying to find that strong woman he loved a year ago. "And if I have to force you to go I will." Yongguk lifted Seoyeon over his shoulder and easily carried her out of the daycare.

"YAH! PUT ME DOWN YOU IDIOT! I'M DOING THIS FOR ALL OF YOU!" Seoyeon screamed as Yongguk threw her into the back seat of the car they rented.

"Oh shut up. I'm not letting you slip out of my hands like last time." Yongguk jumped in the driver's seat and everyone else did the same. Himchan and Youngjae tried to calm Seoyeon down as Yeeun ran into her apartment and grabbed all of the things she thought her sister would need. When she got back to the van Seoyeon seemed to have calmed herself down. Jongup and Daehyun were asking her a million questions while Himchan and Yongguk were silent but their gaze was focused on Seoyeon. They were together, and they wouldn't let anything come between them ever again.

-------------

~Please comment~

Laying in bed staring at the computer screen, trying to figure out

HAYLEY IS NOT A GOOD FRIEND! SHE CHANGED MY TWITTER PICTURE!!!!!! D:<

(btw you can follow me @Anne_Chester007 and know what's going on with me & my fics :D )

(The last 2 gifs are from GURUKPOP it's a show hosted by Daniel from Dalmatian and San E....it's totally in english and they're hilarious. So far they have interview Wonder girls, B.A.P, Boyfriend, Z:EA, Girls day, MBLAQ, Dalmatian and more GO CHECK THEM OUT!)