Streets

The Dark Side of Perfection

They headed straight to the hospital with the girls and dropped them off in emergency before going home. The ride was silent since none of the guys really knew what they were suppose to do now. There was a slight possibility that Yeeun would see the boys again, but they knew that Seoyeon would never search for them again. Her stubborn personality which brought them so close was now the exact thing that will rip them apart. Zelo went into the apartment and headed straight to his room and started packing a bag full of his loose tee shirts. His hyungs hung around his bedroom door and watched the giant maknae bounce around the room happily.

"Zelo, what are you doing?" Daehyun asked while trying to take the bag out of Zelo's hands.

"Yeeun is going to want to change into something comfortable right?" He smiled happily as if he were unaware of the serious outcomes of showing the girls who they really were. Himchan left and locked himself in his room and even then Zelo couldn't understand the atmosphere. Yongguk ripped the bag out of Zelo's hand and dumped all of the contents on his bed.

"WE'RE NEVER GOING TO SEE THEM AGAIN ZELO! GET THAT THROUGH YOUR THICK SKULL!" Yongguk shoved the maknae and stormed to his room and locked himself in as well. The four of them stood there unsure of what to do with themselves. Jongup headed to the kitchen but when he opened the fridge he saw six large tubs filled with each members favourite food. Jongup pulled out his tub filled with hamburgers and French fries, silently he sat at the kitchen table and stared at the food that the girls had made for them before disappearing. In the end he ended up putting the food back in the fridge to save it for another day, it didn't seem right to eat it right now after everything that happened. The girls woke up in the hospital with their beds only an arm's reach away. Yeeun looked over to Seoyeon whose arm has hanging over the side and that elder sibling feeling still lingered inside of Yeeun. She reached over and grabbed her older sisters hand and linked their fingers again so they can be together always, even in their dreams. Seoyeon woke up hours later and felt something touch her hand, she looked over and saw that Yeeun was almost falling out of her bed to hold onto her hand. Gently squeezing her sisters hand, Seoyeon quickly pretended to fall asleep as the doctors and social worker came into the room.

"The one in the worst condition is the elder sister, Kang Seoyeon. She is nineteen with no health card or any means of identification, except for what the young men who dropped them off told us. The other one is Kang Yeeun, she is fifteen years old and from what we have seen she is not enrolled in school. Both girls parents were killed two years ago so there is no guardian to sign off on release forms." The doctor was looking at the girls forms and he felt sad that the girls had gone through so much only to end up in the hospital.

"Well since Yeeun is fifteen she will have to go into the adoption system, her sister unfortunately is too old.  We would have to separate the two." Seoyeon flinched when the social worker said this. Her worst fears were coming true, Yeeun would be dropped into some disgusting home filled with strangers and she would have to be alone on the streets waiting for her sister.

"Excuse me Miss, but don't you think you could keep the sisters together? They have been through so much already." The nurse who had been watching over the girls stepped forward and received wicked glares from the two. She apologised and sank back into the corner and watched silently as the sisters were being forced apart with absolutely no say of their own.

"Well if you come with me Miss we will give you all the paper work you need." The three left the room and as soon as Seoyeon heard their footsteps disappear down the hallway she shot out of bed and shook Yeeun awake. She opened her wide eyes and smiled up at her sister who looked like an angel in her eyes.

"Get out of bed Yeeun! We have to get out of here." Seoyeon started unhooking herself from the machines that beeped wildly. The nurse came back into the room with a clip board and stared at the sisters who froze. Staying like that for ten seconds the nurse looked to the floor and closed the door again. Although she couldn't stand up for them earlier, she thought this was her way of telling her dictator of a boss not to mess with her. Yeeun and Seoyeon grabbed everything they needed and slipped out of the hospital without anyone so much as glancing at them. "Man Korea's health system is really messed up." Seoyeon mumbled to herself as they walked casually down the street.

"So where so we go now unnie?" Yeeun asked looking to her sister who seemed to be in her own world. The first thing to come to Seoyeon's mind was B.AP and their apartment but they couldn't go back there, not after learning how they kill people with no hint of emotion or remorse. The innocent, loving men they had known before were long gone and in the sisters minds they were now replaced with brutal, savage killers who took pity on the sisters. What really bothered Seoyeon was not knowing how long B.A.P had known who their father was and how they destroyed their family. Had they known all along? Had they found out after letting them stay that first night? Did Himchan know when he kissed Seoyeon? Suddenly feeling used Seoyeon wanted to cry but she had to shake those feelings  from her head and told Yeeun they would go back to where they started, the streets. Even though that was where their journey began they knew that it would now be there end because there was no where for them to hide and nowhere for them to go.

-------------

~Please comment~

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO TAEMINT17 <3