Safe

The Dark Side of Perfection

Early the next morning Seoyeon woke and rolled over to see Yongguk sleeping peacefully. She rested her head on his chest and listened to his steady heartbeat. Almost falling asleep again, Seoyeon forced herself to stay awake as she sat herself up and kissed Yongguk on the forehead before crawling out of bed and grabbing her clothes that were scattered over the floor. She quickly made her way into her bedroom and  saw Yeeun and Zelo sleeping together with the comforter pulled up to their chins. Nothing seemed to happen between the two and Seoyeon gave out a sigh of relief. Grabbing a change of clothes, Seoyeon made her way out of the room quickly and headed to the bathroom to get ready. This was going to be their last day together and she wanted it to be memorable for everyone. With her apron on, Seoyeon was making the biggest breakfast known to man. She had traditional Korean dishes as well as some American ones like eggs and pancakes.

"Morning unnie." Yeeun said walking out of the bedroom rubbing the sleep from her eyes. Zelo shyly waved to Seoyeon as the two made their way over to the table and were waiting for her to serve them. Yongguk came out of his room in only sweat pants so everyone could see his well defined abs and the few scars he said were from 'a hard day's work'. He ruffled Zelo's hair and smiled warmly at Yeeun before drifting into the kitchen.

"Good morning." Yongguk said and placed a gentle kiss on her neck. Seoyeon's face burned bright red and she nudged him away.

"Take this to the table." She handed him a large platter filled with food and he pouted and pointed to his lips. "Aigoo, you're so spoiled." Seoyeon laughed and pecked his lips before pushing him out of the kitchen with the food. When Seoyeon came out with the rest of it Daehyun, Youngjae and Jongup were sitting there waiting for more food. "Where's Himchan?" Seoyeon asked and everyone shrugged. Rolling her eyes, Seoyeon took off her apron and headed to Himchan's room. She the lights and Himchan groaned and pulled the blanket over his head, Seoyeon laughed and pulled the blanket off of him.

"Go away Daehyun!" Himchan yelled and threw a pillow at Seoyeon's head. She quickly ducked and threw it back at him.

"YAH! WRONG PERSON DUMMY!" Himchan shot up when he heard Seoyeon's voice and smiled when he saw her standing there.

"Whoops~" Himchan said cutely but Seoyeon wasn't falling for it. She grabbed his arm and dragged Himchan out of bed and he fell onto the floor with a loud thud. "OKAY! I'm awake!" He whined and with a victorious smile, Seoyeon walked back to the table where everyone was having a good time. Seoyeon sat down and was trying to eat her food like everyone else, but everything she ate tasted foul. Everything in front of her was a lie. This happy family surrounding her was about to be separated or killed all because of her.  Yeeun saw that Seoyeon had maybe two bites of food, and like her sister she felt something terrible was going on and she lost her appetite. None of the guys noticed as they ate every piece of food left, Daehyun had to stop Jongup from the plate that had bacon and sausage on it.

"Okay here is the plan for today, Himchan, Youngjae and I will be securing the new place we're going to stay at while Daehyun, Jongup and Zelo are going to finish up our last mission. Seoyeon and Yeeun, could you please pack everything up for us and be waiting for when we come back? I really don't want to be waiting around in case NU'EST or Infinite are waiting." Everyone nodded and headed off to get ready except for Seoyeon who stayed in the kitchen and washed all of the dishes. What would normally take her ten minutes took her half an hour because she was trying to drag it out for as long as possible. The guys all said their goodbye to the girls and went off to finish their work.

"Okay unnie should we start packing?" Yeeun said as she came into the kitchen rolling up her sleeves. Seoyeon gave her a weak smile and the girls started packing everything away. As she was cleaning out Yongguk's closet she found the bag full of guns and had his red mask in it. She brushed her hand over the mask which had given her nightmares for years and the guns that ended, not only her parents lives, but the lives of so many others. "Are you almost done unnie?" Yeeun called from the living room as she checked everything over to make sure they left nothing behind. Quickly, Seoyeon grabbed one of the handguns and slipped it into the back of her pants before dragging the bag into the living room. "So what now?" Yeeun asked looking to Seoyeon.

"We grab our stuff and head downstairs, I have a feeling Yejin and Hyunae are waiting for us." With a small nod Yeeun grabbed her bag and headed out the door with her head hung low. Seoyeon looked around the apartment one last time before grabbing her bag and locking the door behind her as she walked away from the paradise she had tricked herself into living in. Just like she had predicted, the girls were waiting for them . "Yeeun get in the car first, I just have some things to talk over with Yejin unnie." Seoyeon patted her sisters shoulder and without a second thought Yeeun headed to the car and jumped in the back seat. Hyunae got into the driver's seat and waited patiently for the other two girls to finish talking. "She'll be safe right? You'll make sure of that?" Seoyeon was pleading with Yejin who looked at the girls with the same love she had for her own daughter.

"Of course she will. We will watch over her and protect her with our lives. The one we're worried about the most is you. All the head honchos have your picture and know your name." Yejin gave a small nod to Hyunae who hit the lock button and Yeeun looked around confused.

"SEOYEON UNNIE!" Yeeun screamed and banged against the car window. Seoyeon couldn't raise her head as Hyunae drove away with the screaming Yeeun who wanted nothing more than to be with her sister.

"This is all worth it Seoyeon, trust me ." With that Seoyeon walked towards the NU'EST van that was hidden around the corner. Aron was waiting in the driver's seat and he gave Seoyeon a nod as she came closer. She sat in the back with Yejin as Aron drove off to an undisclosed location. "This is your new identity, and paper work. And this is your plane ticket." Yejin handed Seoyeon a closed folder and Seoyeon held it tightly to her chest. She had no idea how B.A.P would react when they saw that the sisters were gone and didn't know how they would react when suddenly all the information on them was destroyed. Seoyeon was silent for the rest of the ride and waved to Yejin as she walked towards the entrance of the airport. She didn't want to leave; every fiber of her being was telling her to call Yongguk and tell him everything, but she knew this was the right thing. It was the only way all of them could be safe. That's all she ever wanted, to protect the people closest to her from the evils that seemed to hide in her shadows.

--------------

~Please comment~

If you really want to know why I am having surgery tomorrow I will be writing a little bloggy thingy on it...so yeah...go read it XD

Check out my other fics

Rock your body

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/280368/rock-your-body-romance-yongguk-zelo-himchan-bap-leo-vixx

 

The set up

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/279719