Favour

The Dark Side of Perfection

Youngjae was getting treated for his wounds while Seoyeon was in the emergency ward getting surgery performed on her. Yongguk sat in the waiting room with his head in his hands; praying that everything would be already. Yeeun came over and sat beside him taking his hands in hers. She gently wiped the dried blood off of his hands and face. He looked up, with tear filled eyes, to Yeeun who sweetly smiled at him.

"I'm sorry...I'm so sorry Yeeun. We should have left you two in hiding." Yongguk said, resting his head on Yeeun's shoulder. She looked over to Zelo who was joking around with Youngjae and smiled.

"Don't be sorry. I'm glad we came together, and I know Seoyeon feels the same way. And I know for a fact that if she saw you looking pathetic like this she would smack you." Yeeun said trying to lighten the mood. Yongguk sat up straight, fixed his shirt and tried to look semi-presentable. Yeeun left to go join Zelo and the others, leaving Yongguk alone to his thoughts. He looked over and saw Himchan thinking very deeply about something. He went over and sat beside his best friend who didn't even look up.

"Hey..." Yongguk said to Himchan who finally looked up and gave Yongguk a small smile. "I know we haven't been on the best of terms in the last little while but...I need you to do a favour for me." Himchan looked up to Yongguk who was looking deadly serious, Himchan put all of his attention to him. "If Seoyeon does up through the surgery.....I want you to take her and run away from here." Himchan stared at Yongguk with wide eyes. He couldn't believe the words coming out of his mouth.

"Hyung..." Himchan stared at his friend and despite hating him for being the one to end up with Seoyeon, he didn't want to steal her away from him. Yongguk up his hand up so Himchan wouldn't speak anymore. If he talked about it he knew that he would regret his decision.

"She's safer with you. Take her far away and make sure she and the baby are happy." The two friends looked to each other with tear filled eyes. "You'll be a good father Himchan."

"No I won't....you'll be a good father to your own child, hyung." Himchan and Yongguk embraced in a tight hug as a nurse walked out of the door.

"Family of Kang Seoyeon?" she called and Yeeun ran over to her. All six of the boys watched her reactions to see what the news was, but Yeeun showed no emotion. She nodded her head looked over to Yongguk and Himchan. The nurse patted her on the shoulder and head back behind the large doors that separated her and Seoyeon. They all ran over to her expecting the worse.

"She's fine...so is the baby...she won't be able to leave the hospital for two months." Yeeun held onto Zelo tightly. It was good news but yet everyone was still a little upset. They didn't know where to go from here. Yongguk looked to Himchan and patted him on the back. After an hour of telling everyone what was going to happen, all but Himchan were piling into a car.

"Hyung you don't have to do this. You and Seoyeon can run away while we take of everything here." Himchan held tightly onto Yongguk but his leader just brushed his hands off.

"I don't deserve to be a father...not yet." He opened the door to get in the driver's seat but Himchan grabbed onto him again.

"It doesn't matter if your deserve it. You are a father. Get use to it." Himchan let go of Yongguk and walked back into the hospital. Yongguk stood there for a minute before slowly getting in the car and driving away. He promised himself when things were safe again he would go and get his family back, but for now, he couldn't even think about seeing Seoyeon laying in a hospital bed. Himchan walked into her room and saw the oxygen pumping life into her. Tubes and wires were sticking out of her and it pained him to see someone so strong forced to lay helpless in a bed. He grabbed a damp cloth and washed her face and hands so she had no more blood or dirt on her.

"You have to be strong Seoyeon...for you and the baby." He placed his hand on her stomach and looked at the woman he was now to care for in place of Yongguk who should really be here. "He will be back Seoyeon...I promise."  Himchan kissed her forehead lightly and sat in the chair beside her bed, which is where he would spend every day for the next two months as she healed and became strong again. He hadn't told her about Yongguk and everyone leaving yet. She hadn't asked about it and whenever the topic came up she would be the one to change it. It was finally the day Seoyeon was being released and she stood at the hospital doors rubbing her hands over her protruding stomach. She didn't tell Himchan but she had gotten her ultrasound done yesterday and she just far enough along to find out the gender of the baby. Himchan pulled up in a car he had rented and opened the door for Seoyeon. She sat in the passenger seat and looked in the back seat to see three suitcases packed.

"We're leaving them aren't we?" Seoyeon said as Himchan got in the car. He slowly nodded his head and Seoyeon let out a large sigh. "Will...will I see Yongguk or Yeeun again?" Seoyeon asked as she struggled to hold back her tears. Her doctor had specifically told her not to get too stressed out since it could be dangerous for the baby.

"I don't know...maybe..." Himchan was so hopeful in the beginning but as the days passed by and there was no word from any of them, he started to lose faith in his group. He started driving and Seoyeon cried quietly in the seat beside him. Never being able to see her cry, Himchan held her hand as they drove and although it was not the hand she needed, it was the next best thing. Seoyeon eventually fell asleep on the three hour car drive to a small village where his aunt and uncle lived. They had managed to find them a small home they could live in even then the baby was born. He had no idea how they would survive out there since both of them were city folk, but he knew that in Yongguk's place he had to fight hard to provide for Seoyeon and her child.

------------------------

~Please comment~

five minute of battery life left and my laptop decided to shut down just to mess with my mind -_-