Care

The Dark Side of Perfection

It had been almost a week since the girls have gone back to the streets and everything seemed harder than before. Seoyeon and Yeeun were sitting under a  bridge, letting their feet dangle in the water as cars drove past them over head. All they had left for food was half of a roll and a water bottle they stole from the convenience store.

"So unnie, what do you want to do today? We can do anything you want. It is your birthday after all." Yeeun stared at the single fish that circled around them waiting for Yeeun to throw some of the roll into the water. Seoyeon shrugged and walked away from the water, since they left the hospital Seoyeon had barely said a word. Yeeun wanted so badly to be able to read her mind and take away all of her worries, but Seoyeon was never that open with her emotions. "Come on, let's go into town." Yeeun slipped her shoes on and pulled on Seoyeons arm using the little aegyo that she could muster up. They walked to the downtown area and looked around the shops that had beautiful clothes they could never wear and restaurants they would never be welcomed in. It was around noon and they were starting to get hungry, there was a food vendor a little farther down the street that they always went to because the vendor would usually give them some free food. "I'll go get us something to eat unnie, you stay here." Yeeun took one step before Seoyeon grabbed her arm.

"No I'll go, you window shop a little longer." Seoyeon walked away from Yeeun with her hands in her pockets. Yeeun was annoyed that although they had been through so much together Seoyeon still refused to look at her like an adult. Kicking the ground, Yeeun wandered around the stores with her head hanging until she bumped into someone.

"Oh I'm sorry!" She said to the tall persons back. The man spun around and when the two of them locked eyes and Yeeun though she was going to start crying. Standing in front of her was Zelo also with a shocked look on his face. "Zelo..." She whispered and wanted to stay here with him but knew that she had to run away.

"Yeeun...I must be going crazy." Zelo grabbed her arms so his mind wouldn't trick him again. He had thought many times that he had see Yeeun walking around the streets or reading in the book store but it always turned out to be someone else. Walking up to them were the other guys and when they saw that Zelo was holding onto Yeeun, Yongguk and Himchan ran towards them. With her eyes wide open, Yeeun forced herself out of Zelo's grasp and ran towards where Seoyeon was. The guys weren't going to let them get away this time as they followed them as close as possible. Seeing her sister walking back with a bag in her hand, Yeeun quickly grabbed her sister and started running.

"B.A.P are here." Was all she said and Seoyeon dropped the food and quickly picked up her pace and the sisters were running hand in hand, trying to get away from the men who were the only ones they truly trusted. As they ran down a one way street the guys gained speed and caught the girls.

"LET GO OF US!" Seoyeon screamed and kicked Daehyun away. A car came screeching in from each end and the eight of them were trapped. They looked at the cars suspiciously and the boys pulled out their guns as 2PM stepped out. "PUT YOUR GUNS AWAY! I DON'T WANT ANYONE TO GET HURT!" Seoyeon said grabbing Yongguk's arm and he slowly lowered it to his side and the others followed.

"Good girl, maybe that beating I gave you finally knocked some sense into your head." Taecyeon said stepping forward. Yongguk gripped the gun tighter, his target was Taecyeon now that he knew he was the person that hurt Seoyeon for no good reason. "Now you two get in the car." He motioned for the sisters to get in. "The boss wants to see you." Seoyeon held tightly onto Yeeun and B.A.P stepped closer to the girls as a source of protection. The girls didn't trust B.A.P but if they wanted to protect the girls they had no right to stop them. Nichkhun stepped closer towards Yeeun and Zelo instantly stepped between them.

"Wait, stop!" Seoyeon said letting go of Yeeun which surprised everyone. "I'll go with you, but leave my sister alone." Yongguk grabbed onto Seoyeon so she couldn't move, the last thing she wanted was for her to sacrifice herself for her sister.

"Are you stupid? Do you know what they'll do to you?" He wanted to get through to her but nothing seemed to work. That stubborn look in her eyes told him that she had made up her mind and there was no stopping her.

"I can handle it better than Yeeun." She pushed him off of her and looked to Taecyeon. He looked to Junsu who gave an approving nod; Taecyeon and Junho grabbed Seoyeon and dragged her to the car. "TAKE CARE OF YEEUN!"

"UNNIE! UNNIE!" Yeeun cried out and tried to run after her but Zelo wrapped his arms around her tiny waist and held her in place. Seoyeon held her tears as she sat in the backseat and could see her sister struggling to get to her. It broke her heart knowing that Yeeun would be on her own now, but she hoped that the hope and love she had for her sister would go back to B.A.P.  The cars drove past the seven of them and disappear around the corner and Zelo finally let go of Yeeun. "WHY DID YOU DO THAT? WHY DID YOU LET HER GO?! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU!" Yeeun hit Zelo's chest as hard as she could and he just stood there and silently took it. Although it broke his heart to hear Yeeun say this, he knew that what he did was the right thing. He grabbed her wrists and held them down to her side.

"Your sister did that for you. I would rather one of you live than neither of you." Zelo had tears in his eyes as he looked to Yeeun who looked half alive. Yongguk had wandered a little away from the group and sat on the curb of the street only to be joined by Himchan.

"Hyung....what are we going to do?" Himchan looked to Yongguk who had no idea what they should do. He was having a hard time deciding what he thought was right for the group or what was right for him.

"What do you mean? We take care of Yeeun, that's it." Yongguk stood up and started to walk over to the others who were trying to calm Yeeun down. Himchan stood up and ran in front of Yongguk, and gave his leader a little shove.

"We can't just leave her." Himchan got in Yongguk's face which was the wrong thing to do at this moment. Yongguk shoved him back and the two got into a little bit of a fight. The others watched the two shove each other with more and more force every time.

"WHAT THE HELL DOES IT MATTER TO YOU? I'M THE LEADER, I SAID WE TAKE CARE OF YEEUN AND THAT'S ALL!" Yongguk shoved Himchan so hard Jongup caught him so he didn't fall onto the ground. Himchan was furious and ran at Yongguk, tackling him to the ground. The two started throwing punches, Daehyun and Youngjae finally jumped in and pulled the two apart.

"I LOVE HER THAT'S WHY!" Himchan screamed and everyone froze. Yongguk thought he was going to be sick. Himchan shook Youngjae off of him and stormed away from the group leaving everyone a little uneasy. Soon after that Yongguk stormed away so he could get some time alone. He didn't know how to handle the news that one of his closest friends loved Seoyeon and he didn't fully understand why it bothered him so much. Then it dawned on him that there was only one explanation for all of this, the jealousy, the warm feelings, the need to protect her always. He was in love with the same girl as his best friend.

--------------

~Please comment~

Song Ji Eun (ft. Bang Yongguk) - Going crazy http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qMEpBJ-ZIIc&feature=BFa&list=PL1C_WjlwGvKbPjWjUNvWAL5XSSutmbUvX