Truce

The Dark Side of Perfection

Yongguk sat on his bed holding his gun and wondering how he ever got involved in things like this. He looked at the gun at that was once an extension of his arm, but now felt lifeless and cold. His eyes traveled to the mask on the floor that seemed to me smiling at him. Kicking it across the room Yongguk hated everything. He wished he could have met the girls in a different life, one that wasn't so messed up and soaked in lies and death. Youngjae barged into his room and Yongguk didn't even look at him.

"Hyung, Himchan is packing his bags." Youngjae said very panicked and with the door open Yongguk could hear his friends yelling and begging him to stay. Yongguk dropped the gun on his bed and walked into the living to see Zelo and Jongup holding onto Himchan and Daehyun was standing between  Yeeun and Himchan because she was tightly holding onto a duffel bag that was filled with weapons. He  walked straight up to Himchan, grabbed him by his shirt and threw him on the couch.

"SIT YOUR THERE AND SHUT UP!" Yongguk yelled and everyone became silent. "Yeeun, take those into my room and stay there with Zelo." The two youngest quickly ran off with the duffel bag and his bedroom door could be heard being slammed. "What the hell do you think you're doing?" Yongguk barked at Himchan but the second in command jumped up and got right in his leaders face.

"I'm going to go save Seoyeon, unlike all of you who are just sitting around." Himchan shoved Yongguk and walked towards his bedroom so he could get his guns back. Yongguk grabbed Himchan and slammed him against the wall. The two grasped onto each other and were glaring at each other.

"Don't say I don't care about her." Yongguk growled. Himchan wrapped his leg around Yongguk's and with a little force the two tumbled to the ground. They rolled around until Himchan put Yongguk in a head lock. Daehyun, Jongup and Youngjae wanted to stop the two but knew that this was the only way things would be right between the two again.

"Why not? It's true isn't it? You didn't want them to come with us in the first place." Himchan put more pressure on Yongguk's throat making the leader gasp for air. Daehyun stepped forward but Yongguk flipped Himchan over and jumped up.

"Because I love her." Everyone froze, only the twos heavy breathing could be heard in the whole apartment. Himchan looked at Yongguk with wide eyes, unable to fully believe that the person he thought was his best friend, said that he loved the same girl as him. Yongguk saw the hurt look in Himchans eyes and felt terrible for revealing his feelings like this. He never meant to hurt Himchan but he couldn't help how he felt about her. "Himchan. I'm sorry. I-" Yongguk was cut off when Himchan shoved him in the wall and glared at him. The leader didn't fight back and just stood there with his head hung. Himchan went to Yongguk's room and kicked the door open that Yeeun and Zelo were blocking. Yeeun went flying and almost smacked her head off of the dresser, Zelo rushed to her to see if she was alright. Himchan grabbed the duffel bag and stormed back into the living room to see everyone in the same spots. He felt so betrayed right now.

"You love her but you aren't looking for her." Himchan muttered by Yongguk before slamming the apartment door shut making Youngjae jump. Yongguk looked up to his group members who were looking at him oddly; they couldn't understand why or how the two managed to fall for the same girl but express it so differently. Yongguk pulled out his phone and hit speed dial.

"Hello?~" The person said in English.

"Aron, this is Yongguk from B.A.P. I need Ren to search something up for me." Zelo and Yeeun came out of the room and wondered why Yongguk was on the phone and the other three were looking at him like an idiot.

"You know I can't just lend Ren out. You have to ask him."

"Aron please put Ren on the phone." Yongguk said getting annoyed that Aron was being the same as normal. There was the sound of the phone being passed and whining until Ren's high pitched voice came onto the line.

"Hello?"

"Ren, it's me Yongguk. I need you to look up 2PM and tell me who they work for." Yongguk was pacing around the room lightly biting his nails. The others were sitting at the table and the three were telling them everything that went down while they were barricading the door. Yeeun smiled brightly when she heard Yongguk confessed to liking Seoyeon, she claimed she could always see the chemistry between them.

"Why should I help you?" Yongguk was a little taken back by Ren's very stubborn question. He had never known the pushy, angry Ren and was afraid of seeing the little blond boy exploding. The quiet ones are always the ones you have to worry about the most.

"Because they took the girl I love to their boss and I have no way of finding her before it's too late." Saying that he loved her rolled so easily off of his tongue. It seemed to right to say it out loud without Himchan in the room. That guilty feeling was silently eating away at him and threatened to kill him if he saw that hurt look in Himchan's eyes one more time. After a few seconds of silence Ren agreed and started working on finding information on 2PM and who they work for. After five minutes they got all the addresses and they quickly piled in the car and searched for Himchan who couldn't be far away. Five blocks away Himchan was walking down the street with the duffel bag slung over his shoulder and Yongguk slowed down so he could drive at the same speed as him. "Get in the car Himchan." He begged by Himchan pretended to be deaf and kept walking. "I found out where their bosses live, Seoyeon might be there." With the Himchan stopped walking and looked to Yongguk and everyone in the car, begging him with their large eyes to get in. He sighed and got in the car.

"This doesn't mean I forgive you." He said getting into the passenger seat and Yongguk just let out a little chuckle.

"When we find her then we can duke it out. Until then we work together, alright?" Yongguk held out his hand and with a smile Himchan shook it, it was a silent agreement of momentary truce. Everyone could still feel the tense atmosphere in the car and could tell the second they found Seoyeon the two were going to explode.

------------

~Please comment~

so......tired.... (~ >_>)~