Kiss

The Dark Side of Perfection

Yeeun and Zelo went home without saying another word to each other, she looked like she was about to be sick any minute. Zelo was trying to wrap his head around seeing the men who killed her parents. Yeeun ran straight to her sister who was waiting to scold the two for going out when Zelo was sick, Yongguk led Zelo back to his room and the maknae collapsed on his bed.

"Hyung, did we really..." Zelo looked to Yongguk and the leader silently nodded.

"I knew it the second I saw her lighter. Her father was Kang Jisung." The boys silently came into the room and listened to Yongguk as he retold that night they killed Seoyeon and Yeeun's parents. "Kang Jisung was a drug smuggler that was shipping drugs through China and then into Russia. Police had been trying for years to lock him up but he seemed to have an exit strategy for everything."

"Ah I remember him. he was the guy who smoked all the time and had that scorpion tattoo on his neck right?"  Daehyun said and Yongguk just nodded. Slowly the boys started to remember that night and as Seoyeon comforted Yeeun who was crying on the roof top the sisters couldn't help but be brought back to the night their parents were murdered. The family was sitting around the table having dinner like normal when the power was suddenly cut. Their parents looked at each other and their mother quickly took the girls and told them to hide in the closet, like it was some kind of game. The door crashed open and the girls could hear men screaming at their parents to get on their knees. From the slight opening in the closet the girls could see the men with colourful masks put their guns to the back of their parents head. Their father was staring right into the closet, he knew the girls could see him and felt terrible for his daughters having to see their death. The masked men took no time and pulled the trigger, quickly ending their fathers life. His splattered onto the closet and Seoyeon buried Yeeun's head into her shoulder so her sister wouldn't have to see their parents end. The one thing that would never leave the girls memories was their mothers blood curdling scream that reached shook the girls with fear. The man with the green mask pulled the trigger sending her mother to the ground, laying lifeless beside her husband. The men were leaving quickly so the neighbours wouldn't have a chance to see them leaving, Yeeun let out a small whimper and Seoyeon quickly covered hoping they didn't hear them. The man in a red mask took a step towards the closet with the intention to open it but after being called for by his group members, he left. Seoyeon and Yeeun left the closet half an hour later and had to walk through their parents blood to reach the front door, before she left Seoyeon took her father's lighter off the counter and slipped it into her pocket. Instead of going with the police, Seoyeon decided it was better for them to live on the streets so they would be separated by the adoption system. From then on the girls were together always, and never spoke of that night as if they were trying to pretend it didn't happen. Suddenly Seoyeon felt a hand on her shoulder and she started at Himchan with wide eyes.

"Hey Yeeun, Youngjae made you some hot chocolate." Yeeun looked to Seoyeon who just nodded. The frightened girl headed back down to the apartment where the boys were almost afraid to look at her. Now knowing what they had done to them, the boys felt weird for the letting the girls stay there. Fate had a strange way of working. "Hey." Himchan said sitting beside Seoyeon, as soon as the roof door shut Seoyeon started crying softly as well. Reliving that moment brought back so many bad memories of their parents deaths and the hardships they have had to endure since then. Himchan brought her head to his chest and he let her cry until her tears dried up. When she started to calm down Himchan gently lifted her chin so the two were looking each other deeply in the eyes. Seoyeon closed her eyes and seeing that she was thinking exactly like he was, Himchan leaned in and slowly closed his eyes. The two kissed and Himchan cupped her face in his hands. When they pulled away they were staring at each other trying to figure out what that kiss exactly meant.

"Sorry." Seoyeon jumped up and ran into the apartment and headed straight to her room. Himchan was left dazed and confused on the rooftop trying to figure out why, after he had learned about how they destroyed their family, that he kissed her and felt that refreshing feeling that came along with a new love. Seoyeon sat on her bed staring at the wall trying to figure out what happened up on the roof. She felt so comfortable with Himchan but when they kissed she felt nothing. If anything it felt like she was kissing her friend, not someone she has romantic feelings for. Later at night Yeeun came in and climbed into bed looking exhausted. Seoyeon laid in bed also but she couldn't fall asleep, there was something stirring inside of her that was hard to define. For some reason it bothered her that Yeeun was getting so comfortable and she so badly wanted to break heart before it was too late. At three in the morning after making sure all the guys were asleep Seoyeon packed all of her and Yeeun's things then woke up her confused little sister. "Come on we're going. No questions." Too tired to really put up a fight Yeeun was dragged out of bed and the sisters disappeared into the night. B.A.P woke up the next day and seeing that the sisters weren't awake and making breakfast while running around breaking things shocked them a little. Jongup opened the girls door and the guys sat on the couch waiting for the girls to come out and apologise for sleeping in.

"Guys, they're not here." Jongup said running into the living with his usual idiot smile gone and replaced with a look of sheer panic. All the guys jumped up and looked at the girls room and how it was clean and void of any remind of the girls that had so abruptly entered their lives and carved a little place in their hearts. Yongguk charged into his room, threw on his jacket and grabbed his gun before storming out of the apartment. The rest of them quickly followed after him, not caring about the odd looks people were giving them as they charged down the street in their pyjama's.

"OH COME ON!" They heard a woman scream, and they instantly knew who the voice was. They saw Yeeun being dragged by her hair and thrown into a large care, the guys instantly started running towards the car but four guys stepped up and blocked them. Yeeun was being dragged, kicking and screaming, into the car. Before she was thrown in she saw B.A.P fighting their way to get to the girls. "YONGGUK!" Seoyeon yelled out as the man kicked her into the car and slammed the door.

"SEOYEON!" He screamed back running up to the car just as it was pulling away. The four men jumped into another car and it took off after the other one. Yongguk swore and kicked over a garbage can. Zelo crumbed to the ground, holding his head in his hands. Himchan gazed off into the distance where the cars disappeared with the sisters.

----------------

~Please comment it gives me the power to update on a regular basis :D ~

writing this quickly before class, sorry for the gramatical errors and what not o.o GIVE ME A BREAK! ~pwease~ (i'll add gifs later maybe)