Proud

The Dark Side of Perfection

In the morning, right before the sun rose, Yongguk woke up and for a second he forget where he was. Slowly he looked over to Seoyeon who was snuggled up to his chest and looked so peaceful that he didn't want to move. He tucked a strained of hair behind her ear and her eyes opened slowly. She smiled up at him and Yongguk smiled back.

"Morning." He said pressing down his hair that he knew was sticking up all over the place. Seoyeon shook her head and pressed against him. Yongguk blushed brightly and all he felt he could do was laugh.

"It's not morning yet, my alarm didn't go off." Just as she finished saying that, the alarm went off and she groaned. Yongguk laughed as she rolled out of the bed and crawled over to the clock to turn off the alarm. Yongguk sat on the edge of the bed and rubbed the sleep from his eyes and Seoyeon headed towards the door. Yongguk grabbed her arm and looked at her bandaged hand and wrists. He easily pulled her over to the bed and sat her on his lap. Seoyeon blushed brightly as Yongguk gently brushed his hands over her bandages.

"Be extra careful today alright?" Yongguk looked her in the eyes and she shyly nodded. With that she ran out of the room and headed to the kitchen. As she turned around the corner to go into the kitchen she bumped into Himchan who had just poured himself a cup of coffee. Some of it spilt onto his shirt and Seoyeons eyes grew wide.

"I'm so sorry!" Seoyeon grabbed a dish towel and began to dab at his shirt. Himchan just watch Seoyeon as she tried to clean the coffee off, but just being near her made the memories of last night burn stronger. He grabbed her arm and held it tightly in his hand.

"Stop." He said with a dark expression. Seoyeon immediately stopped and headed over to the fridge to pull out the ingredients. Himchan felt terrible for acting rough towards her after everything that had happened to her, but that rage inside of him refused to lessen. He took a step out of the kitchen and saw Yongguk walk into the living room; the two had a little stare down until Himchan smirked and walked back into the kitchen. He set his coffee down on the counter and grabbed the eggs from Seoyeon. "Let me help." Himchan smiled brightly at her and started cracking the eggs, she didn't understand his sudden change of mood but she liked it. Seeing Himchan angry at her made her feel like even being around him was bothersome. Yongguk looked in and saw the two cooking together and although it bothered him, he saw no problem with it because he knew that what he and Seoyeon would not be questioned just because she's close with Himchan. The other members soon poured out of their rooms, the last ones out were Yeeun and Zelo who came out holding hands which caused the three mischievous members to start teasing them.

"Ouch."Seoyeon gasped when she accidently cut her hand while dicing some green onions for the soup she was making. Everyone rushed over to the kitchen to see what happened and when they did, the saw that  Himchan easily reached over and put her finger in his mouth to stop the bleeding. The two locked eyes and Seoyeon felt her face burn out of embarrassment. There was a loud crashing noise which caused the two to separate and they turned around to see that Yongguk had slammed his fist on the counter and was now glaring at the two. Seoyeon pulled herself away from Himchan but that didn't calm Yongguk down. Himchan smirked as Yongguk glared at him and then stormed out of the kitchen to lock himself in his bedroom only to see that someone had wrecked it.

"Unnie are you okay?" Yeeun came over and inspected her finger that had stopped bleeding. Himchan continued to cook calmly but Youngjae looked to his hyung feeling disgusted. Youngjae knew that Himchan wasn't being kind to Seoyeon anymore out of love, but he was doing it more to ruin any chance for Yongguk and Seoyeon to be together. He vowed he would try everything in his power to try and stop Himchan before he not only destroyed his friendships with Yongguk and Seoyeon, but also before he destroys the group from within. Everyone sat down for breakfast and they were enjoying their food until Yongguk came out with a small duffle bag which caused everyone to stare at him.

"What are you all looking at? We have work to do today, hurry up and get ready." Zelo, Daehyun, Jongup and Youngjae quickly finished what they had in their mouths and ran off to their rooms to get ready Himchan finished his rice and walked to his room calmly without breaking his glare at Yongguk. Yeeun sat quietly with her chop sticks hanging out of as she looked at Yongguk and Seoyeon who seemed too awkward to say anything.

"You're going to go....kill...someone right?" Seoyeon looked to Yongguk who suddenly became aware of how intimidating he might be at this moment while he carried a bag full of guns, knives and other means to kill and hurt someone.

"They're bad people we kill Seoyeon."

"MY PARENT'S WEREN'T BAD PEOPLE!" Seoyeon slammed her chop sticks onto the table and looked to Yongguk with tears in her eyes. Yeeun sat there staring at her food trying to force the tears back. She had been trying for so long to ignore that fact that these guys had killed their parents without so much as a second thought. They knew it was a part of their job but there would always be a part of them that would hate them.

"I'm sorry...That isn't what I meant." Yongguk dropped the bag and raised his hands up innocently. The other guys slowly came out of their room after hearing Seoyeon yelling. Zelo looked to Yeeun who was trying to hard not to cry. He slowly walked over to her and bent over to be on eye level with her. "Hit me...Hit me as hard as you can." Without thinking about it Seoyeon slapped Yongguk with all of her power and his head snapped to the side. His cheek was bright red with her hand print and tears formed in the corner of her eyes. "Do you feel a little better?" Yongguk looked at her with a shy smile and she shook her head.

"No...because all I've done is hurt you." Seoyeon rubbed her hand on the spot where she hit him and Yongguk nuzzled his face against her touch. Himchan was clenching his hands so tightly that his nails were digging into the palm of his hand. He stormed out of the apartment with Youngjae quickly following after him. Yongguk ruffled Seoyeon's hair and left with the other three following him. Yeeun looked to her sister who picked at her food and refused to eat a single bite. She hated seeing her like this even though it was an improvement over the Seoyeon from last night.

"Come on unnie, we're going shopping today." Yeeun cleaned up the plates but Seoyeon just sat there motionlessly.

"We have no money." Seoyeon finally spoke up and Yeeun came bouncing back over to the table and held a wallet in her hand.

"I stole it from Yongguk oppa this morning." With tears in her eyes Seoyeon flung her arms around Yeeun and held her in a tight embrace.

"You stole his wallet? I'm so proud of you." Yeeun laughed at her weird sister and dragged her into the bedroom so she could get ready to go out. Picking out an outfit was hard because it was a relatively warm day, but Seoyeon wanted to cover her bandaged hands. Looking at them closely, Seoyeon felt as if the wounds belonged to someone else. Not a girl lucky enough to be pulled off the streets with her sister, by six very loving men who have a very demanding job. Luck was on her side.

 

-----------------

~Please comment~

"Do you find me y?~"

 Marry me :D