Best. Absolute. Perfect

The Dark Side of Perfection

-----------------------2 Years Later-------------------

Seoyeon stood in the small country style kitchen making snacks and tea. Although it had been two years she still stares out the kitchen window expecting to see Yongguk standing there. Now all she sees looking out the window is her adorable son running around in a new red jacket that he insisted in having. Jaewan looked more like Seoyeon but he was the spitting image of his father when he smiled. He looked towards the window knowing his mom would be looking and waved with two hands. Seoyeon waved back and saw the front gate open. Running through the front year was a beautiful woman with reddish brown hair and piercing green eyes. The woman picked Jaehwa up in her arms, spun him around then set him down before walking in the house.

"Wah it's cold out there!" Eunji  said as she walked in the kitchen taking one of the freshly made snacks. "You're making tea?" She asked looking over Seoyeon's shoulder and she got the signal. She poured her friend a cup of tea and made her a small plate filled with food. "I love coming here. You and Himchan always have food." Eunji sat at the small table and started drinking her tea although it burned .

"Any news?" Seoyeon asked pouring herself a cup while watching Jaehwa run around pretending to shoot things with a toy gun Himchan gave him. Seoyeon forbade any toys like that but no matter how hard she tried to hide them or get rid of them, Jaehwa always found them.

"No sorry. They're a lot harder to find than I thought." Eunji held out her cup so Seoyeon would refill it. Seoyeon hired Eunji a year ago to try and find any news of Yongguk and the others. Eunji was the best detective that money could buy, but even that wasn't enough. A few months ago they found Zelo and Yeeun, but that lead quickly disappeared when neither could be found after that one spotting. The front gate opened again and in walked Himchan with a large bag slung over his shoulder.

"Uncle!" Jaehwa yelled and ran to Himchan's open arms. He easily lifted up the little boy and took the toy gun out of his hand.

"If your mother saw you with this she would rip all my hair out." Himchan joked before kissing the top of the boys head and putting him back on the ground. They quickly found out Himchan was not cut out for life in the country, so he travels two hours every day to reach the biggest city possible without going into Seoul. He looked to the window and saw Seoyeon glaring at him. "See, you're mother is going to kill me." Himchan ruffled Jaehwa's hair before walking inside and having a tea shoved into his hand. "I swear I didn't buy that for him." Himchan pleaded but Seoyeon didn't listen. "Hey Eunji."

"Yo." Was all she said before shoving another cookie into . Himchan went to go get changed out of his suit. The past two years haven't been easy on any of them. Although he was the only man in Seoyeon's life, she didn't look at him twice. He realised that no matter how much he loved her, her heart belonged to Yongguk only. It pained him to admit that, but what else could he do? "I'll look into it more and if I find anything I will run over here." Eunji hugged Seoyeon before grabbing a handful of cookies and running out of the house. Eunji always seemed to be in a rush for some reason even though they lived in the middle of nowhere. Although she loved being a mother, Seoyeon could imagine spending the rest of her life in the countryside without knowing if her sister was alive.

"Mommy~" Jaehwa called as he walked in the front door covered in mud. Most children would be crying or upset, but there stood Jaehwa with a large smile on his face. Seoyeon told Jaehwa to stand still as she ran into the living room to find the camera.

"Aigoo~ You always cause such a mess." Himchan laughed when he saw Jaehwa standing there proudly. Even the way he stood reminded him of Yongguk who seemed to have an endless supply of pride and leadership. Seoyeon took a picture and laughed as he two year old posed for it. "Come on. Bath time." Himchan reached to pick up Jaehwa but he ran away.

"JAEHWA!" Seoyeon yelled as her adorable little son tracked mud through the house. Her son froze and looked at her smiling shyly. Himchan quickly picked him up and brought him to the bathroom despite the fight the little guy put up. Quickly Seoyeon cleaned up and stood in the living room looking at what has now become her life. She remembers clearly living on the streets, running away from gun fire and loving someone so intensely it was painful. No she was making tea, cleaning up after a child and becoming the perfect house wife.

"SEOYEON! SEOYEON!" Eunji screamed from outside. Seoyeon looked out of the window and saw Eunji running down the street with her arms waving in the air, instead of opening the gate she decided to just jump over it. As she did a fancy car pulled up behind her, confused Seoyeon walked out and opened the front door just in time for Eunji to come stumbling in. "I FOUND THEM!" She cried and Seoyeon stared at her wide eyed. The car door opened and out walked a beautiful woman with a teary smile on her face. Seoyeon could instantly recognise her cry baby little sister.

"...Yeeun?..." Seoyeon said stepping out the front door. Yeeun opened the gate and ran towards her sister. They embraced tightly and the two of them started sobbing. That emptiness she had felt earlier washed away in her sisters arms. "Oh you've become so beautiful." Seoyeon said pulling away from her and brushing Yeeun's hair out of her face. Out of the car next came Zelo and Jongup who came up and hugged her next. Youngjae came over looking much more mature than the chubby cheeked boy she had known years ago. When they all said their hello's Seoyeon looked over to the car and saw the man she had been dreaming of for two years.

"Hi Seoyeon." Yongguk said smiling. He walked over to her and stood there with his head down. "I'm back." Yongguk said in a small voice and Seoyeon started crying again.

"YOU IDIOT!" Seoyeon started smacking Yongguk who stood there taking it. "I THOUGHT YOU WERE DEAD." Seoyeon kept beating on Yongguk who was surely to get a black eye the next day. Eventually Yongguk grabbed her wrists as she was about to hit him and stared at her. He wrapped his arms around her and brought her into his protective embrace. She hugged him back and cried into his shirt. "I love you so much!" They pulled away from the hug and started kissing each other.

"What a bipolar couple." Eunji whispered to Yeeun who just laughed. Himchan walked out of the house and saw everyone standing there. He happily hugged Yeeun and the members of B.A.P who had become men in only two years. Himchan walked over to Yongguk who parted from Seoyeon so she could go and hug Yeeun again. Himchan and Yongguk stood there looking at each other before embracing.

"Thank you for taking care of her." Yongguk whispered but Himchan only shook his head.

"Seoyeon didn't need me around, she's strong enough to take care of her and Jaehwa by herself." At the mention of his child, Yongguk's eyes grew wide and he looked around the yard to see small boot prints left in the mud by the edge of the fence.

"Jaehwa? It's a boy?" Yongguk asked and Seoyeon disappeared into the house. She came out a minute later with the freshly bathed Jaehwa in cute lion pyjama's. Seeing his child made Yongguk's eyes water. "Oh he looks just like you." He said as Seoyeon walked over to him.

"Jaehwa...this is your daddy." Seoyeon said and Jaehwa looked to Yongguk with curious eyes. Suddenly he reached out and touched his father's face. Both of them smiled their signature grins and Yongguk easily took Jaehwa into his arms. Jaehwa wrapped his arms around Yongguk like a monkey, and Yongguk tightly held onto his son.

"He's so small." Yongguk said trying to make up for all of the days he had not known or seen his child.

"He may be small but he takes after his mothers knack for getting into trouble." Himchan said causing everyone to laugh. "Come on, I'll make you guys something to eat." Everyone filled into the house but Yeeun grabbed onto Seoyeon's shirt sleeve.

"Unnie..I have something to tell you." Yeeun whispered into her sisters ear. Seoyeon's eyes grew wide as she looked over her sister.

"Really?" Seoyeon said holding onto her sisters shoulders. Yeeun nodded and smiled brightly. "Congratulations!" Seoyeon cheered and hugged her sister before backing away and looking towards the house. "YAH! ZELO! HOW DARE YOU DO INNAPPROPRIATE THINGS TO MY SISTER AND GET HER KNOCKED UP!" Seoyeon ran into the house. Only Zelo's pleas could be heard from the outside as Seoyeon chased him around the house threatening to murder him. Yeeun rolled her eyes and went into the house to protect her boyfriend before he was murdered by her sister.

---------------------------

~Please comment~

LAST CHAPTER D:

........now if only my fic could get featured -_-