Pillow

The Dark Side of Perfection

Youngjae left the bedroom thirty minutes later with some blood on his hands. He looked to his worried team mates but he just shook his head. Seoyeon's soft sobbing could be heard behind the closed door which showed that they made no progress in calming her down. Youngjae went to the kitchen and was suppose to make her a cup of tea but with some of Seoyeon's blood on his hands he felt guilty. Although it only got there because he was bandaging her wrists and hand. After washing his hands he made a cup of tea and went straight back to the bedroom. Seoyeon was laying in her bed clutching her pillow tightly like it were a life raft. Yeeun was saying nothing but was her sisters hair like their mother use to do and it seemed to be slowly putting her sister to sleep. Yeeun got a bright idea and told Youngjae to get Yongguk and tell him it was an emergency. It took a second for him to understand but when he saw Yeeun pull the pillow away from her sister he knew what he had to do. Seoyeon reached for the pillow, or anything that she could hold. She needed that stability that only a soft pillow could give. Youngjae ran to Yongguk's room and pounded on the door, he opened the door and it looked like he woken his hyung up.

"Hyung hurry, Yeeun says it's an emergency." Youngjae pretended to be worried and his skillful acting worked on Yongguk because the leader rushed to the bedroom. Standing outside of the door holding onto a tear stained pillow was Yeeun and she looked very upset.

"Yongguk oppa you have to go in there, she's asking for you." Yeeun opened the door and pushed him in before he could say anything against it. "Now I have to sleep on the couch." Yeeun placed the pillow down and was about to rest her head on it but Zelo pulled it away.

"No way are you sleeping on the couch." He grabbed her hand and pulled her to her feet. "You're staying with me." With both of their faces blushing Zelo pulled Yeeun to his room. They ignored the teasing snickers that Daehyun, Youngjae and Jongup were giving each other. Jongup and Youngjae held hands and skipped to their bedrooms while Daehyun was laughing so hard he had a hard time walking. Yongguk stood by Seoyeon's bed awkwardly looking at the powerful woman he once knew who was now shaking. He picked up the blanket that she had kicked off and pulled it up to her chin, Seoyeon grabbed his wrist which shocked the leader but he didn't move.

"Seoyeon?" He called out softly and Seoyeon opened her blood shot eyes and saw Yongguk standing by her side. He was the first person she saw, he was what brought back her hope. She didn't want to be away from him right now.

"Thank you Yongguk.....for everything....Yeeun is okay..." Seoyeon tried to smile but it seemed too difficult now. She started shaking again despite having the thick blanket pulled over her. Yongguk softly brushed a piece of hair out of her face and his hand traveled down the side of her face and felt how cold her skin was under his touch. He had dreamt of touching her like this before, of being this close to her with no one to bother them. "Stay with me." Seoyeon whispered and Yongguk looked at her surprised. Instead of saying anything else Seoyeon lifted up the blanket and moved a little farther over on the bed. Thinking for a second, Yongguk slowly climbed into the bed beside her. With Yongguk beside her the chill that was threatening to freeze her heart, quickly disappeared. She rested her head on his arm and pressed up against his body to keep the cold away from her. Feeling his face turning bright red Yongguk slowly wrapped his arm around her small waist and brought her tight against him. Although he had never done this before, Yongguk felt so indescribably comfortable with Seoyeon beside him. She quickly fell asleep in his arms but Yongguk was having a hard time since his heart was beating so fast he couldn't catch his breath.

"Come on." Zelo said patting the spot beside him on the bed. He was smirking but Yeeun looked around the room nervously. "What's wrong?"

"I don't know I feel like something bad is going to happen." Yeeun tried to shake the feeling as she crawled into bed with Zelo and tried to hog all the blankets. Himchan woke up in the middle of the night and when he stuck his head out his door he saw all the lights were off and everyone was gone. He wondered how Seoyeon was doing so he snuck over to her room and tried to open the door as quietly as possible. In the bed he saw Yongguk and Seoyeon embracing lovingly in the sleep and he felt like vomiting. He closed the door and for a second he though his eyes were playing a trick on him. Himchan rushed to Yongguk's room and threw the door open and turned the lights on, only to see the bed empty and no sign of their leader. Himchan walked over to the bed and pulled all the sheets of his bed and flipped the mattress onto the ground before leaving the room and heading to his bedroom. He sat on the edge of his bed  absolutely furious. Seeing them together filled him with such an incredible rage he didn't know how to handle himself. For the rest of the night Himchan sat there, replaying the scene of him opening the door and seeing them, over and over again. It bothered him that some stranger almost her, but seeing his best friend sleeping in the same bed as her, sent him over the edge. He couldn't stay here and see them together but he couldn't leave and give him more opportunity to be alone with her.

-------------

~Please comment~

it's short...I know....deal with it -_- I have the flu...