Jeju

The Dark Side of Perfection

1 year later

Yeeun had gotten use to being alone although she had dreams about her sister and B.A.P every night. She had been living with a nice elder couple since she was sent away into hiding. Pretending to be an average student was difficult since she knew what the real world was like. Everything was covered in blood and lies. Trying to make friends was impossible for Yeeun since she knew that one day she would have to leave them just like everyone else in her life. Now with blonde hair and a fake name, Yeeun walked around faking a smile when really her heart was crying out. Yeeun has spoken only a few words since that day she and Seoyeon were separated. Her classmates had even spread rumors that she was a mute and the teachers had given up on asking her questions since they knew she wouldn't answer.

"Hey Hana!" A boy from her class called out. Yeeun didn't react at first but when he called her again she looked back at the  boy running up to her. "Are you busy right now?" He smiled brightly and Yeeun just looked at him. No matter how cute he was, no one could compare to her first love. "Let's go to the movies then." The boy grabbed her hand tightly and pulled her along. Yeeun shook her head and tried to pull her hand away but he was stronger than she looked. "Come on Hana." The boy sounded aggravated but Yeeun shook her head more. Suddenly a large hand wrapped around the boys wrist and twisted it so he let go of Yeeun's hand.

"Don't touch my girlfriend so freely." The voice said. Hana looked up to the tall figure standing in front of her which intimidated the other boy who ran off. Yeeun stood there for a minute thinking she was dreaming. The figure turned around and Zelo's innocent face was in front of her. "Hey Yeeun." He said with a cheerful smile.

"...Zelo..." Yeeun said while backing away. She her heels but saw the other members of B.A.P were there waiting for her. Zelo spun her around so she was facing him and embraced her in a tight hug. She felt his body shaking against hers and after a few seconds she wrapped her arms around him.

"I thought I would never see you again." Zelo said loud enough for only her to hear. Yeeun rubbed his back and let Zelo hug her as tight as he wanted. She had been dreaming about meeting him again but now that it actually happened it wasn't as happy as she had hoped. Instead it was painful; she had tried so hard to push them out of her heart that to see them again brought back the painful memory of having to be separated. When they finally let go of each other the group headed back to Yeeun's 'home' and sat in her living room in complete silence. When Yeeun came back with B.A.P the couple looking after her left so they could talk in private.

"Where's Seoyeon?" Yeeun said looking to everyone but they all looked to her surprised.

"We thought she was with you." Youngjae said in the silence since no one else wanted to speak up. "If she's not here do we really have any idea if she's...." Youngjae didn't finish the sentence but everyone knew what he was thinking. Since none of them have found Seoyeon one of the reasons might because she could be dead.

"She's still alive." Yeeun said clinging onto her necklace tightly. She looked to Yongguk with tear filled eyes. "On my birthday someone sent me a necklace that I saw years ago...it's a pair." She took off the necklace and handed it to Daehyun who looked over the butterfly necklace carefully. "Plus she sent me a book." Yeeun sprung to her feet and bolted to her room. The boys all sat there quietly, looking to each other.

"Maybe she is really alive." Jongup muttered and Himchan glared at him. Since they left Yongguk and Himchan haven't spoken to each other. They had closed their hearts off to everyone and refused to see the light in any situation. Yeeun came back down and handed the book to Youngjae who started flipping through the pages.

"I don't know what it means but I know Seoyeon is alive...I can feel it." Yeeun let the tears silently fall down her face. These were the tears she had been holding in for a year that burned down her face. Zelo sat beside her and pulled her to his chest so she could cry it out.

"Hyung..." Youngjae finally said and handed the book to Yongguk who didn't really seem interested. "Hyung look. The book was published on Jeju Island." Yongguk didn't understand why Youngjae was so excited, so what? Who cares where the book is published? Youngjae could see that Yongguk wasn't really following along so he explained it. "The book is about a boy living on Jeju island after being separated from his family...Published and  the deep connection to separation all taking place on Jeju island." Yongguk and everyone finally understood. Seoyeon had given Yeeun the answer to where she was all along. "She's at Jeju island hyung!" Youngjae cheered and Yongguk embraced him in a tight hug and spun him around the room.

"You brilliant little freak you!" Yongguk kissed the top of Youngjae's head as did everyone else. Quickly they packed all of Yeeun's important things and stormed back downstairs where the couple had come back with a few groceries.

"Thank you for taking care of me...I won't forget you." Yeeun hugged the couple and truly thanked them from the bottom of her heart. For a year these people were her surrogate family. Although comfortable with them, there was nothing more comfortable than being in her sisters arms. Things were still awkward between Yeeun and B.A.P since they had been reunited and she knew the only way to get over that is by talking it out; but now was neither the time nor the place. They had to get to Jeju island to find Seoyeon; if she's even there.

-------------

Hey...uh....this isn't Ann :D It's Hayley...Ann is currently drugged out in the hospital bed in front of me and I would post a picture of her but I fear her wrath when she would see it (- >_>)- My friend is scary....

She wrote this last night and told me to upload it...so I did...SEE I'M NOT A TERRIBLE FRIEND D:< So anyways, hope you guys enjoy

=^-^=