Best

The Dark Side of Perfection

For three months the girls were forced to stay inside and hide since no one knew they were all together again. Only B.A.P went outside and even then Zelo was the only one who stayed most days so he could be around Yeeun. Himchan and Yongguk went out the most, but they never left together and never came back together. Himchan and Yongguk had become increasingly awkward whenever they were in the same room together. It got so bad that Himchan decided to eat in his room that he shared with Jongup and Zelo. The two complained about plates full of food being left up there and about the amount of time he was sleeping. Seoyeon, now with her freshly dyed hair and full face, recognised the symptoms. She went through the same thing a year ago when she first moved to Jeju island. One day when All the guys were gone and her sister and Zelo were out on a date, Seoyeon went up to Himchans room. She peaked in and saw him his blanket pulled up to his chin and staring at the wall ahead of him.

"Himchan?" Seoyeon called from the door and he rolled over to look at her. When he saw Seoyeon standing there shyly smiling at him, he sat up and started fixing his bed head. She took this as a signal to walk in and Seoyeon sat on the edge of his bed. "Hey...How are you feeling?" She lightly grabbed his hand and his heart beat loudly.

"I'm good...just tired." Himchan held her hand tightly and intertwined their fingers. It didn't bother Seoyeon since she felt so close to him. It was a different relationship then what she had with Yongguk. There was something between Himchan and Seoyeon that could be described as soul mates. No matter the amount of time spent apart, or if they fought, these two would always have that special connection. But for Seoyeon it wasn't a romantic one. Yongguk was the only one who could reach the depths of her heart she had closed off long ago; and that was the exact thing that bothered Himchan to the point of depression.

"Are you sure you're feeling okay? You don't eat a lot anymore. I'm worried about you Himchan." Seoyeon brushed her hand down Himchan's slim face and he nuzzled into her hand, loving the warmth that radiated off of her.

"Yes I'm fine, don't worry about me." Himchan chuckled but his face changed when he saw Seoyeon turn pale. She felt nauseous as she covered with her hand, hoping that if she ignored it the wave of nausea that it would go away. It didn't and Seoyeon ran to the bath and was violently ill. Himchan ran with her and, like a good friend, held her hair up so she wouldn't get anything in it. "Seoyeon? Are you okay? Did you eat something weird?" Himchan asked leaning against the door as Seoyeon brushed her teeth.

"No I haven't eaten anything all day. Maybe I'm coming down with the super flu or something." Seoyeon looked at the growing bags under her eyes and how pale her face had become. The veins under her skin had become so visible she looked almost like a corpse.

"I'll call Lay. He's a doctor that helps people like us." Himchan walked off to get his phone so he could see if Lay was free. Seoyeon came out of the bathroom looking much better, and she sat on Jongup's bed. "Okay thanks' Lay, see you later." Himchan hung up and smiled brightly. "He's coming in a few hours, so why don't you go sleep and I'll wait for him." Himchan was now running around the room cleaning everything up and making his bed. This was the most active she had seen Himchan in the three months she had been locked up in this sad excuse for a home. Seoyeon did as he said and went straight to her room and laid on the bed she shared with Yeeun, the second her head hit the pillow she instantly felt exhausted. Sleep over came in her only minutes as Himchan was rushing around like an idiot trying to clean up a falling apart townhouse. Yongguk and Daehyun were sitting in a factory on the outskirts of Seoul, used for human trafficking. They sat in the rafters and watched as disgusting old men were spending ridiculous amounts of money on young girls who were dressed like es. None of them wanted to be there and that was evident by the struggle they put up whenever someone touched them.

"Daehyun...is that one of the guys?" Yongguk asked as he held up a picture to compare it to the man who was running the 'auction'.

"Let me check." Daehyun took the picture in his mouth and, like the ninja he was, climbed through the rafters to get a closer look. He gave Yongguk the thumbs up when he was sure it was him. The leader hit a little button which told Jongup and Youngjae, who were hiding out on the ground level, that it was time to move. Daehyun took a smoke grenade off of his belt, pulled the pin out and dropped it down to the middle of the auction grounds. As the smoke filled the room, Yongguk and Daehyun repelled down. The girls screamed and were trying to run off in the confusion of the moment. Hyunseong started to flee as soon as the smoke started filling the building. He knew he was the target and when he felt he was in danger he grabbed one of the girls and backed up against the wall. Standing in front of him were four members of B.A.P with their guns raised. They would have shot but Hyunseong was using a girl as a shield. She was screaming and crying, begging them to help her. They wanted to but at this moment that wouldn't happen.

"Come peacefully Hyunseong, otherwise we will have to kill you." Youngjae trying to reason with him. It was either get him to give up or force him to which could end up in someone getting hurt.

"Like hell I will." Hyunseong pulled out a knife and held it up to the girls throat. She started sobbing and Yongguk's finger pressed lightly against the trigger.

"LET HER GO!"Yongguk yelled but Hyunseong only smirked. Seeing how he so easily was willing to kill someone to save his own skin made Yongguk sick. What was even worse was that if B.A.P didn't step in and save Seoyeon over a year ago, she could have been one of these girls.

"And if I don't?" Hyunseong said cheerfully. Before anyone could answer there was a loud gunshot and Hyunseong dropped to the ground with a bullet between his eyes. Jongup ran over, grabbed the girl and made sure she was okay. The boys looked behind them and saw Yeeun and Zelo with a rifle in his hands.

"I'll put a bullet in your brain." Zelo said looking at the person that use to be Hyunseong.

"Yah~ look at our little sniper. You're getting much better." Daehyun had to reach up to ruffle Zelo's hair but the gesture was still nice. "So that's two down....four to go." Zelo reached into his jacket pocket and crossed Hyunseong off a list he made.

"What are you two even doing here, I thought you were going on a date." Youngjae said as he was pulling things out of Hyunseong's pockets. Yongguk shook his head but Youngjae just shrugged. "He's not going to need three hundred dollars hyung! I see no problem with this." Everyone chuckled and started walking out of the factory after making sure all of the girls were sent off safely and the disgusting old men who couldn't run away got sent over to the police station. Lay and Seoyeon had been in her bedroom for about an hour now and Himchan was becoming nervous. Did she have a stomach virus? Cancer? Or a deadly virus that would kill her in three months like in all of those cheesy movies he had been watching lately while he locked himself up in his room. Lay finally came out of the room, but he said nothing. He smiled and patted Himchan on the shoulder.

"She's fine." With that, Lay left shaking his head. Himchan walked into her bedroom to see Seoyeon staring out the window with a distant gaze.

"Seoyeon?....Seoyeon what did he say?" Himchan sat on the edge of her bed and held her hand like she did with him this morning. She looked at him and tears instantly started pouring down her face. Himchan embraced her as she sobbed into his shoulder. "Whatever is wrong, we will get through it together." Himchan said her hair. She shook her head and moved away from him.

"I'm pregnant." Seoyeon said with silent tears streaming down her face. Himchan sat frozen staring at this angel in front of him. He must have heard her wrong. There was no way she could be pregnant. They heard the front door open and Yeeun call for them. "Don't tell Yongguk." Seoyeon whispered and jumped out of bed to go talk with all of them. Himchan was frozen to the spot as he grasped tightly onto the blanket so he wouldn't break anything.

"I'm going to kill him." Himchan muttered and looked towards the door as he heard all of them laughing and chatting like everything was okay. How could he look at Seoyeon the same knowing she had been touched by another man. Himchan walked out of the room and headed downstairs. When he saw Seoyeon sitting on Yongguk's lap as everyone talked comfortably, he wanted to rip her away from him. Seoyeon looked at him seriously and he suddenly felt torn. Either tell everyone she was pregnant and possible get her sent away again, or keep her here with Yongguk and watched them make a happy family. Himchan pulled at his hair as he stormed out of the house to wander the streets. He couldn't stand it anymore. He needed Seoyeon. He wanted her so badly that he could look over that she was having another man's child. In his mind, Seoyeon was his, and no one elses.

------------------

~Please comment~

Oh Himchan -_- *sigh*

have I mentioned I'm a huge G-D fan? >:D

GET YOUR CRAYON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!