scar 24

the scar in my heart is you

 

Jae pove

It been awhile since we got together, and everything seem to be too perfect, I love yunho but I still don’t trust him , not that I didn’t want to but my heart was so broking by him that it still too hard to re-believe in him .

But he’s trying.

And am trying.

 Me and siwon it … complicated

He love me and I love yunho and were best friend, and I didn’t know it all just complicated.

"  good morning "

" morning baby ‘plant a kiss on his forehead’ "

‘ umma it weekend were we going today.

‘ I don’t know , were you want to go"

" ummm I want to go to siwon appa ‘big big smile’ I miss him"

That surprised me , I been avoiding siwon for the past 2 weeks I just don’t know how to be around him >o <

After a lot of nagging on my beloved son behalf I gave in to him, as we walk to his apartment I could swear that I had at least 60 heart attack ‘it wasn’t pretty’

I was about to nock when the door suddenly open, and there was silence

Monbeen’ siwon appa’ and he jumped on him. it made me smile and for a moment I forgot what happened .

He looked at me with his sad eye and week smile “ hi jj “ , and all I could say is “ I miss you ‘

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>  

We sat in front of each other not really know what to say , and moonbin is playing on siwon computer , and after long half an hour he finally said

"so how is love life hhhh"

'' huu ‘doomful’"

" 'smile' it better than saying nothing "

" am sorry siwon , am sorry I’m selfish , I should have known ,i should have .. uhhh

'he just hugged me , tight'

" don’t apologias, this is something that not your fault, my feeling are my problem not yours, being your friend is more than just enough 'smile'

" I just don’t want to lose you

" you never will. "

…………..

Hankyun pove :  

I don’t feel like getting up today, or tomorrow, or next week .

I just want to lay here in my bed doing nothing, after what happened 2weekes ago with siwon , I … I just can’t breathe any more ,

 

Flash back:

It  was Saturday  and the evening was very nice , siwon was dragging his feet dressing up for going out with Hankuyn as he promise , but he didn’t really feel like it he just want to stay home doing nothing , all he want was to go back in time and steel  jae heart away .

Ding dong (the sound of the door bill cut his thought)

He looked at himself in the mirror one last time before heading to the door  

Hangkuyn pove :

I was really looking forward to spent the evening with siwon , I was really looking forward for it , we were going to my friend birthday and I just wanted to have good time with him , I know it not a date but still , it was something I was going to enjoy .

He opened the door for me and he let me in , but I could tell that he wasn’t himself , he was so out of it , but still I chose to ignore it because it easer that way .. 

 "hi , wow you look so ummm"

" what ? “ he said heavily “

": ‘ smile’ nothing, umm are you ready to go ? "

" ya , as I ever be  , let go ."

The ride to the part was feel with silence, we both didn’t know what to say really.

We got to the party  and I was really trying to make him happy , , I drag him to see the birthday boy , my best friend in the hole word.

“siwon this is kim heechul we call him Cinderella hhh , cind this is siwon”

“ wow he's exactly how you said he is”

“ hhhh  , come here ‘tight huge ‘ I missed you .”

“ me 2 .'kiss on the cheek' "

“ siwon this my best … uhh were did he go ? “

Siwon pove :

I couldn’t breathe , I just had to get out of there , I ..

Seeing theme hug like that and he kissed him , uhhhhhhh  it made me feel angry, I feel so nag...

“siwon , what wrong , ‘touching his shoulder “

“nothing”

“no, I can tell that something is wrong”

“no am fain “

“please just tell me ‘ looking in his eyes’

“it nothing”

“tell …

Pull

And

A kiss

I don’t know what came over me , but , I just needed to do that , and it felt .. good by the time I realize what I was doing it was little late ..

‘I'm sorry I ,, 'wide eyes'

‘siwon, why .. I ,,

‘am sorry Hangkuyn it ,, I don’t know what came over me , it was a mistake am sorry ‘

I left , I got scared , It felt good , it felt  right , and warm and sweet .

And i liked it .And I didn’t like the I liked it  .

Hankyun pove:

He left me there so shocked , he ,, he kissed me and my heart melt away , I wished if time will just stop right there and now and we can stay in that moment for ever .

I love him .

Then he broke away , and before I can say anything he kept saying how it was a mistake and he left , and I just stood there not really known what to do .

I felt heechul hugging me , and telling me to stop crying , I didn’t know was crying ,

'why did he do that ' I kept thinking , my friend told me with a smile on his face

"honey don’t cry he just don’t know it yet"

"now what 'with teary eyes'"

"being in love " 'smile'

 ------------------------------------------------------------------------ 

am sorry i know it not that good but am traying ,,, hope you like it .... 

always keep the faith