scar 2

the scar in my heart is you

=================
Flash to the past
=================
I was only 18 back then, I was sweet and naive and my heart was pure I never loved nor heated anyone before in my life `will except my uncle of course ` not in tell he come along.

I never believed in love ether to me love was this thing you see in movies or read about in stories , see my mother loved my father tell it killed her I wasn’t about to repeat that mistake" ever" but ,, I learned the hard way that …...` the heart want what the heart want`.

I was a worker at the JC plant , and I really enjoyed myself working there, I lived in a small village the population there was like 50 and everyone know each other it was nice and peace full and I love it .

I really didn’t have any family there except my uncle `my father brother` he was so mean and evil man he never loved me in fact he heated me, see my family had a lot of money in fact we were rich, but after my mother and father died when I was 10 he toke over everything and left me with nothing except this old house that I use to live in, even that he toke away.

`Yunho ` was the light of my life, but how quickly can light turn in to dark, I loved him and he simply broke my heart.

He was here to take a tour dawn the JC plant, that day I was super late so I was running and bam I pumped in to somebody

"Am sorry am sorry I dint meant to do that sorry sir" I quickly apologized I didn’t want my to be kicked so early in the morning,

"No it ok really it fain"

"No it my flout am so sorry "I kept apologizing
"it all right really" So after series of `sorry and it ok` I finally mead an eye contact with him and my god it was love at first sight.

` Tall dark and handsome` that all I thought, he was talking about something but, I was in another world `slow motion ` every thing went slow and for a moment there time has stopped ` I guess only for me ha `hhhhh .

"Are you ok?" he asked

"ya yy yes am ok sorry, did you need anything?"

"Could you tell me were JC plant is, I been looking for it for the past hour and I can't seem to find it ><"

"Yea I actually I was heading there you wana come with?" please say yes please say yes `

"Yes" omy god omy god

"What you name any way am Jung yunho and you are?"

"Am Kim jae joong"

"will nice to meet you jae joong "`smile`

"nice to meet you too yunho "we walked together on this long dusty rood tell we retch our destination only to take different paths at the end .

It has been a whole month since I have met him and every time it was the same `my heart beating out of control , my face goes pink ,and I go speechless ,and my lungs seem to fail me` I thought I was gana die for a wail there that what Jung yunho effect on me = =!!

But we quickly become friend and with time we grow closer and closer I thought I know him but` I thought wrong`

I know I said I didn't believe in love but again `the heart want what the heart want ` I can't help it no matter how hard I tried I always end up at the same spot my heart doesn't belong to me anymore he had stolen my heart away ,locked it and throw away the key .

===================
first how do you think of my writing style is it better or worest
.did my spilling get better or not please do tell
  {sweetberry :
thank you for the comment it made me sooooooo happy  >_<}

{ nanapham : am glad you like it so far >_<}

===================

............... ALWAYES keep THE faith...............