scar 18

the scar in my heart is you

" feeling better " that stranger said to siwon .

"ya , actually yes , I feel a lot better , thank you I really needed a shoulder to cry on so thanks"

"My pleasure"

 

They stared at each other for the longest time before siwon broke the silence. 

 

"so do you always hug crying strangers or this is one time thing"

"no I always do this" he said with a smile planted on his face .

" oh I see " `pitting his lip` for some reason he felt a little disappointed but he didn’t know why .

"but `wiping siwon tears a way` this is the first time I thought someone look so beautiful `smile` while they cry"

"`a blush creped down his handsome face` I hardly think Buffy red eyes and a runny nose is beautiful "

"will first time for everything "

 

Silence . . .

 

"will I think I should go I mean , thank you for you know ,but I should get going"

Siwon got up and was about to walk when the man held his hand witch made his heart skip a beat.

"That it"

"Huh"

"Will `pouting` I would think you would do something more than just a thank you"

"What do you mean "

"I mean you owe me one"

"But..."

"No but you owe me and I want you to return the favor "

"I said thank you"

"Tuk, will I want more than just a thank you "

"Ok ` frowning a little` what do you want money "

"no `hitting siwon ` I want you "

His eye wade  "huh, excuse me"

"I want you `taking a step closer to him making their bodies press against etch other ` to go out on a date with me "

"Date"

"Aha come on `holding siwon hand` truss me it would be fun"

"I , I don’t even know you"

"Will `smile` than get to know me"

"i- ok I guess , but I don’t even know your name "

"`Smiling even more` will that for me to keep and for you to find out "

"I don’t think so, no name no date"

"`Pout` fain your no fun "

"so I been told "

"`smile`, he lend on to whisper in his ear` Han-kyung" before siwon get to respond or talk or do anything Hankyung all ready drag him a long with him .     

  

At Jae end ----   ---

 Jae sat there for the longest time before he walk to his a apartment even than he opened the closet to take his things out but he couldn't , he was too shock , to confuse , and for some other reason he was hurt .

But more than anything he was scared. 

"jae where are you "top called.

"here"

"what toke you so long I been waiting for over half an hour" top was talking but jae was in a world of his own .

"jae joong , jae joong are you ok " he shouted again.

"hum I – am ok I just , I just I am ok " top could tell that was something wrong with him , but he didn’t want to bush it too much . 

But never in his life he had seen someone looked more lost. 

"`sigh` am fain I just , `smile` give me ten  minute all be ready in ten " he quickly begun to gather his thing's and he reached for the top shelf to get some paper he needed for work but the shelf fall and everything , every paper were all over the floor. 

" , "

"here let me help you " top kneeled to help him out.

"`sigh` everything is just `tears were falling from his eyes ` why every is so uggghhh"

"hi ,hi `holding his face` everything ok jae joong-ah"

"I don’t know, I don’t know"

"Ssshhh it ok look at me `smile` please don’t cry yunho would kick my if he know I mead you cry"

"hhh it not you silly `wiping his tears` `sigh` am fain , I'll be fain , come on help me out here "

"why don’t you let me do this and you go wash out your face ok "

"`nodding ok " and he walked to the bathe room , top started to gather the papers out butting theme in the file missing out too see the paper that said ~ birth certificate~ which went on other the other papers on the file that said

~Jung yunho~

jae joong went out the bathroom after washing his face "sorry about earlier " giving him an apologetic smile.

"it ok gorgeous"

"Hhh ok let go "

Top help him pick up his sot case

Walked out of the house

 Locked the door behind them, and off to a very interesting adventure of their own. 

 

Siwon and Hankyung end ------

"so where are you dragging me Hankyung-shii " Hankyung just give him a little smile but didn’t give him the satisfaction of answering his question .

"`pout` come on tell me "

"`sigh` be pitons you'll see when we get there "

"`sigh` fain" his answer made Hankyung smile in victory .

 

(twenti minute later )

"a toy town really " giving Hankyung a look .

"yes `smiling really wade ` why you don’t like it "

"n- not that it just `frowning` will you know"

Hankyung just plinked at him not knowing what the other man meant" no I don’t "

"aren’t we a little old for toy town"

"no"

"`sigh`"

"look truss me it would be fun `smile` I promise"

"fain, whatever you want weirdo "and went in said, Hankyung ran to him and hold his hand again dragging him along.

 

All day long was fun , as much as siwon hate to say it but Hankyung astringe a weird person if he might say made him feel a lot better , he didn’t  think of anything or any one` jae joong` all day long , and he liked it.

He wanted it .

And he needed it.

And above all he loved it.

 

--- Later that evening at Hankyung house

"why aren't you eating , don’t like the food , I can make something else if you want " he was about to get up when siwon held his hand.

"no the food is wonderful it just that am not that hungry that all ."

"umm `narrowing his eyes` don’t believe you but ok "

"`hhh your really are something you know that "

"I know right , I am awesome right` wiggling his eye brow`"

"hhh right , `sigh` you know I have never meet someone like you before "

"I know `looking up\smile` I am one of kind hhh, hhh "

"hhh , so do you always bring stringers to your home and cook for theme "

"no , you’re the only one "

" ok , than why me , I mean I could be a psycho or a Serial killeror you know , I mean we just meet , you don’t really know me , how can you truss me in to your home"

Hankyung just stared at him with a warm smile on his face " but your not "

"how can you be so sure"

"I just know" `smiling even more`.

 

Comfortable Silence

And an un-known feeling

 Little smile's

 Warm gaze

 And a butterfly stomach.    

 

"a hum so ,um thank you for the lovely day but I thing maybe it time to go , it getting Cana late so "

"What no it only nine pleas stay just a little bit more " `pout`

"but "

"no but , come on , ill make us something to drink and then we can get to the good part "

"what good part " he said worriedly .

"`evil smile ` you'll see"

--------

 

"karaoke ??" `narrowing his eyes to the machine "

"yes , isn’t wonderful , I got it as a gift for my b-day "

"hhh I don’t think so " pacingto the door , but Hankyung now better he grape the man and dragged him back to the living room

"come on I don’t want to so let go of me "

"no" `he said Stubbornly

"let go "

"no" he tried to hold the man , but siwon was much stronger than him , he pulled and siwon pulled back , making the two of them lose their balance and fall harshly on the floor , with Hankyung on top of him .

"ouch"

"ouch"

"omo are you ok "

"aha "

 

Staring . . .

 

"sorry I should probably get off of you ha "

"`blush` ya probably "

---------

'' so what song you goanna do " Hankyung asked the not so happy about it siwon .

" I don’t know , why don’t you begin and I'll watch ok " sitting back on .

"`pout` come on I been sinning for the past hour it your turn ."

" I , I don’t know how ok "

"come on you can't be that bad , please, for me `poppy eye`"

"Fain but, `blush` don’t laugh ok "

"`smile` ok I won I promise "

"fain `sigh` let me see , those CD's " he sat on the floor ` Indian style` and started to go throw the CD's one by one .

 

On the sofa Hankyung sat and started to memories every bit and part of siwon face

The way his lips pouted every time he saw some thing he didn’t like .

Or how his hair was silky and dark black which was perfect for his handsome face.

Or how his hair was gently laying on his long nick.

But what he like the most was the cuties dimples every time he smiled , and he felt like the need to make him smile more

 

"so have you pick out a song yet"

"ya , just so you know I really hate you for making me do this"

"`hhh` ok , so what song did you pick"

"this one , it call the name I loved by shinee "

"I love that song"

"oh ya "

"`nodding `"

"ok , here goes nothing".

 

.`the music played and siwon closed his eyes and start `

 

Bothe hands trembles

As I remembered the cold love memories

Now it is getting weirder,

Not wish to reject you , but I just know that

 

Kyung heart begun to skip with etch word .

 

No matter how close we are

I know that I can't love you anymore

I can't miss you , waiting for you makes me tired

I can't endure anymore and I can't realize this 

 

And he felt like he need to rap siwon on in a bubble

 

`The name I loved once in this life

Has become further away from me

I am writing your name on paper

And for ever keep it in my heart .

 

so no one can't hurt him anymore.

 

From that day I only realized

I will only love you forever

Love that can't be together

 can also be known as love

 

at that moment Hankyung realize some thing

 

I can't handle the love memories and feeling alone.

I can't start this,

I can only miss you secretly in my heart

My heart only left your body fragrance that I missed

 and always loved.

 

He legalize that he just fall in love .

 

The name I loved once in this life

Has become further away from me

I am writing your name on paper

And for ever keep it in my heart .

 

With siwon `Smile`.

 

From that day I only realized

I will only love you forever

Love that can't be together

 can also be known as love

 

and he will not lose him for anyone and wont let anyone hurt him.

 

kept remembering the first time

 I saw you walking towards me

And stolen the edge of my heart

without noticing.

 

No matter what.

 

------------------------------

so here an update for you hope you like it ,

comment are wnted .

here is the linke for the song if you want to chick it out

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x9LSaWPoFz0

always keep the faith

xoxo