LHLID oo8

Love Him Like I Did

 

Yunho knew that he looked unsightly three hours later with both his eyes and mouth wide open, but to hell with looks.

“Could you please repeat that?” he said tightly, gritting his teeth.

Siwon stared at him blank faced. “You’re the father, dear cousin.” Yunho blanked out and turned to Junsu, who was sitting down with the baby in his arms. “And is the mother really—”

“Yep,” the older man cut off. “Impossible, but true. Jaejoong ssi is the mother. We can show you proof that he was the one who gave birth to little Changminnie over there with a video footage of the labour.”

Three hours ago, after an unreasonable argument between Yunho and Siwon, they finally managed to convince Yunho to have a sample of his blood. They also took a sample from the baby,  and thankfully, Changmin didn’t wake up after being poked with a needle, and after being left in silence for three hours, the results had come in, saying that Yunho was the father.

“This is a nightmare.” Yunho clasped his hands as he sat down.

He heard Hwaeun swear from somewhere behind him. “You don’t need to care for him if you don’t want to!” she shrieked and he looked up to see that she was coming towards him, but he saw that Junsu had suddenly stood in between them with a mild look of fury in his eyes that surprised Yunho. He didn’t know that the serene and frail looking boy could express this kind of anger through his eyes. It surprised him.

Another thing that surprised him was that he saw that the younger man was no longer holding the baby and he looked to the side and saw that his cousin was the one holding it now, and the third thing that surprised him was that he saw that Junsu had his head bowed down. Then the younger brought his head back up with the same intensity in his eyes.

“I’m sorry.” He head Junsu say and was caught off guard when a few seconds later, his head was tilted to the left after receiving another blow on his cheek.

As his head was tilted, he saw the expression that mirrored his on both faces of his cousins. He even heard Hwaeun gasp. It must really be surprising to see Junsu like this. He was too surprised and taken aback at the moment that he couldn’t talk and simply pulled his head back and just stared at Junsu wide eyed.

The intense stare that the younger man had was still a bit too much. “A nightmare, Yunho ssi?” his voice was still nice and calm, but it had hardened a bit. “My brother and Changmin ah were miracles and dreams, not nightmares.” Junsu paused, breathing. “Never compare my brother to a nightmare, in fact, please, do not describe him as a nightmare, but instead, please use hell, Yunho ssi.” He said sarcastically. “Hell. My brother was hell when he came here last year, and you were the cause of it.”

“I—”

“Shut it.” He was cut off. “My brother was in pain because of you. He endured a lot with the pregnancy, and it was really difficult for him because he was a man, not a woman. His body wasn’t made for pregnancy, but because of you, he got pregnant and suffered. He even broke his spine, but Siwon hyung was able to take care of it. There were also the debt out father left for him to pay, and just three months ago—”

Before he could continue, Hwaeun intervened by grabbing Junsu’s arm, silencing the younger man while she watched Junsu starting to tremble. He was scared. “Junsu ah, enough.” She said hurriedly. “He doesn’t need to know that much.” Junsu looked at her then, and it surprised her. Junsu’s eyes were void of emotions that it seemed like he was someone else. She was left speechless.

Yunho didn’t look forward with what was to come. Judging from Hwaeun’s reaction , it was bad news.

“Three months ago,” Junsu continued. “My brother was and stabbed twice on the back.” Junsu finished, leaving the speechless Yunho even more speechless.

and stabbed?” he finally found his voice after a heartbeat.

Siwon was the one who stood in between Junsu and Yunho this time. “That’s enough, Junsu ssi.” The young man was silent for a bit, but he nodded. “Thank you, Siwon hyung.” The doctor smiled and nodded his head in acknowledgement.

“I will take over, Yunho ah.” He said to his cousin, who was still shocked.

“How am I sure I can trust your results?” Yunho had finally regained his consciousness and has decided to forget the slap.

Siwon was quiet for a moment, and his gaze fixed on his younger cousin. “Because I didn’t do it.”

Yunho’s eyes narrowed. “You didn’t do the tests?” his cousin shrugged. “Knowing you, you would disagree with anything I say and demand even more proof and such, so I called someone in from Seoul.”

“And he is?” he asked, his mood darkening. Yunho didn’t trust his cousin, yes, but if it was regarding his health, he did. But what his cousin said was true. He would have demanded more proof.

Another silence. “I had my husband come over.” He said finally, and Yunho stared.

“Excuse me?” he thought he didn’t hear right.

Siwon shook his head lightly. “I had Jungsu come over.” He repeated.

Hwaeun and Yunho seemed to have been connecting since they’ve been doing the same things at the same time. Siwon laughed at the woman in the room. “Yes, Hwaeun ssi,” he said all of a sudden, making Hwaeun blinked. “Yes, I’m married, and yes, I too am gay.”

opened. “You don’t look like one!” she exclaimed, and blushed all of a sudden, slowly realizing the sudden outburst. “It’s okay, Hwaeun ssi.” He said hastily at the embarrassed girl and directed his gaze to his cousin. “Are you satisfied with the answer, Yunho ah?” Yunho glared at him. “More or less.”

“And who might his husband be?” Hwaeun asked Yoochun, who was hovering behind her and Junsu after handing Changmin back to the younger man. It was weird of Yunho to agree immediately. He argued with Siwon about the results, but after hearing that it was Siwon’s husband who did the test, he had agreed immediately. She was curious of who it was.

“Have you heard of Park Jungsu?” Yoochun asked and Hwaeun answered with an open mouth. Who on earth didn’t? “That trainee doctor who graduated university at the age of fifteen and studied medicine in five different countries within four years?” the younger nodded. “That’s the one.”

Yoochun crossed his arms. “My brother and Jungsu hyung are childhood friends. They were pretty close. Then they both realized their true feelings for each other, but it was too late. Jungsu hyung was travelling to States then, and Siwon hyung dropped him off at the airport. They talked for a bit and then finally realized that they were in love with each other. So before he left, Jungsu hyung promised that when he returns after studying, they’ll get married. They’ve been married for almost eight years now.”

She was still staring. “Whoa.” She breathed. “I never knew I actually know someone who’s married to such an amazing person like Siwon ssi.”

As if on cue, the door opened to reveal a black haired beauty that left Hwaeun breathless.

The newcomer turned to Siwon with a smile that almost blinded her, and later, he turned to the three of them.

“Yo, Jungsu hyung.” Yoochun raised a hand when the newcomer turned and approached them. “Long time no see, Yoochun ah.” He said sweetly and gave Yoochun a hug.

Hwaeun was still staring when Junsu turned to her with a smile after letting go of Yoochun. “You must be Hwaeun ssi.” He said confidently and she nodded in reply, knowing that her voice won’t come out. “N-nice to meet you.” She managed to say, and he replied with a nod. “Nice to meet you too.” Then his eyes landed on the youngest in the room that stood beside Hwaeun. “And you must be the darling younger brother, Junsu ssi. Am I right?” and Junsu answered with a bow, but careful enough in order for Changmin not to wake up. “Nice to meet you, Jungsu ssi.” He blinked up at the older man as soon as he straightened up. “May I ask where you have heard of me?”

Instead of answering, Jungsu chuckled. “My my,” he said, still laughing. “I know my husband must have told you that he was the one who this little one’s coming to the world,” Jungsu said while gesturing to the sleeping Changmin. “But I was the one who handled your brother’s pregnancy. Another thing that may have helped me in knowing who you happen to be are your manners. Jaejoong ah was as polite as you when I first talked to him. He would always talk about you whenever I checked on him here in the hospital.” He smiled, but then gasped all of a sudden.

“Oh, yes, I suddenly remembered.” He said, snapping his fingers and looked up at the ceiling, then looked back down at Junsu. “Nice to meet you once again, Junsu. My name is Park…Choi Jungsu, and I’m your cousin.” Jungsu ended, offering his hand to the now wide eyes Junsu. 

♦     ♦     ♦     ♦     ♦     ♦     ♦     ♦     ♦     ♦

A.N: well, hi there guys, I apologize for a 5-day delay, well, since my laptop is still quite busted and all, so I still can't use it, and I'm having a hard time juggling my stories and projects, homeworks and whatnot, so I think in the near future, my updates would be a bit delayed. Yes, well, anyway, thank you very much for your support through subscribing and commenting, and I wish to receive more of your love~ and yay, this is a double release along side my other story, One Last Concert, so please do check it as well. 

P.S: subscribing and commenting helps me feel your love for my story and myself, so please do comment and subscibe...if you want :D I apologize for any errors

Please look at this :) UPDATES POLL LINK