LHLID o13

Love Him Like I Did

||A.N.: err, here's another story with POV's :P||


|| Hyunseung’s POV ||

Hyunseung heaved a sigh of frustration as he watched his cousin from outside his car. HIS car.

But whatever.

The rain from earlier had lessened after at least a good amount of twenty minutes, but to Hyunseung, that had been the worst twenty minutes of his life.

Despite the fact that he knows how strong, as well as weak, his cousin was, it was heartbreaking to see the older man break into a messy heap of sobs and , and seriously, Hyunseung never wants to see Yunho like that again. EVER. Like ing NEVER AGAIN.

Inside his car, Yunho had a towel on his head, and that towel was something that Hyunseung randomly threw at the older man earlier, however, instead of using it to dry himself, Hyunseung saw that the towel looked exactly to be in the same position as when he threw it at the older man.

Yunho had his head down, and Hyunseung could see that Yunho was gripping the locket that was seen in the scene, and unfortunately, it was confirmed that the blood they saw on the ground, as well as the necklace, was Jaejoong’s. 

A few minutes ago, Hyunseung had called Yoochun and asked if they could have a blood sample from both Junsu and Changmin. His younger cousin had countered against it, saying that the infant has been poked too much that day and that he needed his rest since he was only a baby, so they turned to Jaejoong’s younger brother immediately and told Yoochun to deliver it through a manager, who came to them just five minutes ago, and yes, it was confirmed that the blood on the ground was Jaejoong’s.

Since then, his cousin has been blaming himself and mumbling a string of words he couldn’t even understand.

Hyunseung had then dispatched his men to see if they could at least find out about Jaejoong or if they could get any leads on him, and here they were, ten minutes later, and his cousin still wouldn’t come out of the car, or dry himself.

He was about to turn around and smack some sense into his cousin if he continued sulking, but he heard several cars pull up behind him and a door had opened, then he heard running, which stopped behind him.

“Sir, we learned from a witness that a group of men had come here earlier and were seen leaving with a man that fit Jaejoong ssi’s description.” Reported the man. Hyunseung had leaned over his shoulder and noticed that Yunho hadn’t noticed the arrival of his men, but he didn’t mind. He didn’t want to know what his cousin’s reaction would be if he learned that Jaejoong was in the hands of loan sharks and debt collectors.

Better say that he’s missing for now and deal with this at his discretion.

The younger knocked on the window and smiled, happy that his cousin was at least reacting now, unlike earlier where he didn’t react to anything.

Hyunseung then opened the door and leaned over, his right arm over the hood of the car while the other hand held onto the door. “Why don’t you go back to your hotel and rest? The witnesses haven’t seen anything, and now I have to deal with stuff here.” Yunho remained motionless. “I will ask my driver to drive you to your hotel so that you can change out of your wet clothes.” Still motionless. The younger sighed and then slammed the door close and turned to his driver, who rolled down the window.

“Drop hyung off at the hotel and come back here later to fetch me.” He simply said and the man nodded, so with that, the car drove away. 

|| Yunho’s POV ||

Nothing…

The word continued to echo in his mind.

The witnesses didn’t see anything.

Nothing…

Yunho felt his hands ache and tiredly looked down at his hands to see that they were clenched and that they held something. He opened them and came to stare at the locket he gave to Jaejoong. He felt tears prick his eyes once again.

He couldn’t recall the last time he cried, but he remembered that it was a long time ago. He didn’t cry when he got injured. He didn’t cry when his father whipped him. He didn’t cry when he got low on a test he worked hard on. He didn’t cry when his dog died. He didn’t cry when his first love broke up with him. He didn’t cry when he learned he was gay.

He didn’t cry when Jaejoong betrayed him.

Or so he thought.

But he was mistaken. Jaejoong didn’t betray him. Jaejoong never betrayed him. He was loyal in the start of their relationship, up until now as well.

Jaejoong, the younger man who he impregnated, but then cast away, was nowhere to be found. Heck, he could even be dead now for all he knew.

A shiver ran through his spine.

No, Jung. Don’t think like that. He’s alive. He’s just missing.

But what if they’re torturing him right now?

No…

“We’re here now sir.” He heard his cousin’s driver say.

He still didn’t want to move.

Didn’t feel like it.

But before he could lean back against the chair, he was hauled away when the door opened.

“Hyung, what the heck?” he looked up at another cousin of his who was holding him up with both arms and an umbrella that was in between his neck and shoulder. 

Yoochun pulled him up, but the older man refused to stand straight, and the younger man had to drag him back inside their hotel with the help of the security guards.

Yunho was numb to everything that he didn’t feel the locket being taken from his hand.

Without realizing anything since he decided not to mind anything anymore, Yunho found himself and inside the bath tub of the hotel suite they stayed in, as well as a swearing Yoochun, who was grumbling about the bathroom.

“Junsu ah!” he called out and Yunho heard the younger man step out of the bathroom.

Oh yeah. Yunho though, remembering all of a sudden.

There were two additional people in their hotel room.

Jaejoong’s younger brother, as well as Jaejoong’s and his son.

The son Jaejoong gave birth to with that mysterious body of his.

He suddenly heard ruffling and footsteps inside the bathroom.

Not wanting to deal with his cousin, his swearing, his nagging, and his continuous scolding, he lazily turned his head to drive his cousin away, but to his surprise, both his eyes and mouth widened when he saw that the person who entered the bathroom wasn’t his cousin, but Jaejoong’s younger brother instead. 

 

 

|| A.N.: Another delayed update, I apologize for that. Like I said in my other story, I won't be making a poll because I will be having a bulk release at the end of today, so do look forwarad to it and do enjoy reading this story :)

P.S.: I apologize for errors :D ||