LHLID o20

Love Him Like I Did

Nothing could move Junsu from his spot as they got out of the car. It had been two hours ago when they left Gongju and they were now in Seoul, where Yunho’s main office was set up.

But that wasn’t the one that made Junsu stare in shock. It had been the house they came to.

“Big…” the word escaped his mouth as his mouth fell into a frown.

Both Yunho and Yoochun, who was carrying the sleeping Changmin, heard the younger man and stopped on their tracks to turn and see that Junsu had been ultimately left behind. “What’s the matter Junsu ah?” Yunho asked, leaving the luggage he was holding on the ground and walking up to Junsu, seeing the frown on the younger’s usually calm and serene face.

“Big…” he repeated again, making Yunho blink.

“Big?” Yunho echoed with a hint of worry since Junsu didn’t show any indication of moving at the moment, but he was suddenly taken a back when Junsu’s frowning face was directed at him. “What on earth is with the ginormous castle?” the eldest among the three blinked three times and then looked at the house as he stood straight, and then looked back at Junsu. “It’s our house.”

Junsu stared blankly and crossed his arms. “No , Sherlock hyung. I can see that. But I mean, why is it so big? I never heard your house was so big. How many people are even living in that palace over there?” he asked with a gesture toward the house. Yunho looked back at the house again and then at Junsu again, then held a hand with three fingers showing, and that had Junsu’s mouth opening as wide as it could.

“Three?” Yunho answered with a nod.

“Three?” Junsu repeated, and Yunho nodded again. “Me, Yoochun ah, and the head butler, Jang In.”

The youngest still had his mouth opened, taking in the new info. “But there’s five of us now, now that we have you and Changmin ah.” All Junsu could do was surrender in defeat now.

You freaking rich son of a gun. He swore inwardly and sighed.

“Young master Yunho. Young master Yoochun. Welcome home.” A voice from behind them said, making all heads turn to look, where they saw an aged man, probably around his mid-forties, standing with several maids and butlers. The old man had stepped forward and bowed to Junsu. “You must be master Jae’s younger brother, correct?”

Stupefied, the only answer Junsu could give was a nod. “I’m Junsu. Nice to meet you.”

“Jang In ahjussi, have you set up the room for these two to use?” Yoochun asked, stepping forward towards one of the butlers and gave his things then gave Changmin back to Junsu, while Jang In nodded as an answer. “Of course, young master. Master Junsu and the child master’s beds have been prepared and were set up in the room right across young master Yunho’s room.” Yunho nodded. “Also, here’s a mail that came from Tohoshinki Academy about Master Junsu’s application in the school.”

Yunho raised a hand to cut off the rest of what Jang In was supposed to say and nodded. “Bring in every report from the past few days to my office so I can have a look at everything.”

“Of course, young master.”

“Also, could you please take care of Junsu ah and Changmin ah?”

“As you command.”

“And, oh yes, could you please bring up a cup of e—”

“A cup of espresso with five shots of caramel, and a caramel cake…right?”

Yunho smiled. “Thanks Jang In ahjussi.”

The butler smiled. “You are very much welcome, young master. I will have the maids bring up your snacks in a minute while I help get Master Junsu and child master Changmin ready.

“And I will be in my room.” Yoochun said, his back already turned toward them as he walked up the stairs going to the front doors.

Jang In pivoted and looked at Yoochun. “Did you want us to run your camomile bath, young master Yoochun.”

Yoochun nodded. “Yes please, thank you.”

“You are welcome.”

With that, the doors opened and let Yoochun inside, finally disappearing from view, and that was when Jang In finally turned to put all his attention on Junsu. “Alright now, Master Junsu, why don’t we g—”

“Yunho opppaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” a shrieking scream had all of them grimacing, but the look on Yunho’s face, and Junsu stared, had been different from a simple grimace. The older man’s expression loudly screamed Let the ground have a mouth swallow me up whole now.

“OPPPPPPPAAAAAA, I said!!!!!!!!!!!” the voice said again, and Junsu stepped to the side since Yunho was blocking the view, and looked at who it was.

It was a woman dressed in a black short skirt and while long sleeved top and a denim jacket over it.

“Yunho oppa! You’re finally back!” the woman shouted and from her position, suddenly bolted toward the still uninterested Yunho and smacked herself full on against the older man that Junsu heard the loud thud of their body impact.

Junsu saw Yunho’s frown of disgust, but then saw it disappear when Yunho took hold of the woman’s shoulders. “Ara, what are you doing here? You should have told us you were visiting so we could have prepared for your visit.” Like hell.

“Well, I couldn’t tell you because I wanted to surprise oppa when he came home.” She answered in a cutesy that Junsu found rather fake and annoying that he wanted to push the woman away from Yunho.

What in blasted hell? What are you thinking Kim Junsu? Just what in the word are you thinking? Thoughts like that are not necessary, so don’t think about it.

“You surprised me alright. What made you come here?” Junsu saw the twitch on Yunho’s brow. It was obvious that he didn’t want her there, and that kind of made him sorry for the woman.

But he suddenly felt the attention on him and saw the new comer looking at him. “And who might this person be?’

Junsu nodded. “Hi there, I’m Kim Ju—”

“He’s Kim Junsu and he happens to be Jaejoong ah’s younger brother.”

That was when the mood changed and Junsu could feel hostility radiating from the woman as her smile from earlier became a scowl, and the bad look was directed at him.

“What the heck?” he said under his breath.

“Why is a bastard related to that man here?” she directed the question at Yunho but her finger was pointed at Junsu. “I thought you hated that man oppa, so why is his brother here? That man should have suffered for what he did to you. He should die in he—”

Now that ticked Junsu. “Now just a second here, you little .” Yunho blinked in surprised with the sudden profanity that came from Junsu’s mouth, and it obviously surprised Ara too. Because she was part of the Jung family branch, she was a girl that had everything she wanted and was never disrespected, but this seems to be the first time she was called a .

“I don’t mind you calling me a bastard or any names, but” a fiery look in Junsu’s eyes had Yunho gulping. He knew he was supposed to stop the verbal war between the two, but he didn’t want to, because first of all, Junsu was protecting Jaejoong, and second, indeed, the little has gone too far.

“If you call my brother anymore names, I will for sure scratch your damn eyes from your ing sockets and make those freaking dogs eat them, you got that?”

Okay, Yunho thought. Too much detail. But holy, this is one scary Junsu.

But what Yunho wanted to see was Ara’s face from Junsu’s verbal retort, and he was happy he did not miss it, because, whoa, Ara was suddenly trembling and she was shielding her eyes from the younger man. Yunho sighed. And to think she’s older than Junsu ah.

“Alright Ara ah, don’t you think it’s time to go.” Yunho said, and Ara wordlessly nodded and backed away from Yunho then ran inside the car that had dropped her off.

“Why, Master Junsu, thank you very much for doing that.” Jang In said as he smiled at the younger man. “Lady Ara is from a branch family of the Jung conglomerate, and she is quite a handful sometimes, but thank you very much for doing that for us.”

Junsu blinked. “You’re…welcome?”

“No, really Junsu ah, thank you. She is quite annoying sometimes, but whoa, your words young man…” that made Junsu blush. “I’m sorry, I didn’t actually know what I was saying, but because she talked badly of Jae hyung, I couldn’t help but protect my brother.”

Yunho smiled. “You did the right thing, Junsu ah, don’t worry about it. If you hadn’t stepped up, I would have done it instead, but I would have done it in a more subtle way.”

“Sorry.”

The older man chuckled. “Don’t think about it, so anyway, why don’t we all go in and get settled, alright?”

Junsu nodded and looked down at the baby he had put down without noticing and carried him up again, sighing in relief that the young Changmin did not wake up during the exchange, especially because of the fact that Junsu swore a lot that he didn’t want his nephew to hear the words from his mouth.

“Okay, let’s go.” And with that, the maids and butlers carried all the luggage and were now headed inside the house.

But what the others didn’t know was that someone had been watching the whole thing. “Thank you, Junsu ah, and good luck.” 

 

 

 

 

|| A.N.: Hey guys, and thank you very much for reading this update :D I apologize for another delay in updates, but whatever, at least I'm still updating...right? Anyway, I thank you guys for reading my updates up to now and I hope you guys continue to support me :)

P.S.: For any errors, I sincerely apologize. ||