LHLID o10

Love Him Like I Did

Yunho couldn’t hide his frown as he looked down at the younger brother of his former lover. Staring at Junsu made him remember a lot, most of which are thoughts of Jaejoong.

What on earth made him immediately say ‘yes’ when it concerned the younger man?

Because he’s Jaejoong’s brother. His conscience answered as soon as he thought it.

“Whatever.” He said all of a sudden and looked at Jungsu and Siwon. “Yoochun ah and I have to go now anyway.”   

Yoochun, who was standing beside Hwaeun, frowned up at the older man. “We do?” He asked, and as for a reply, he got a glare as one, making him sigh in defeat, followed by both his arms half raised, like a guilty person who was caught red handed. “Alright. Alright.” He said with an uninterested tone. “Whatever.”

The older nodded at that and looked at Junsu again. “You’re coming with us as well.”

Junsu stared, his grip on Changmin tightening. “Eh?” an exclaimed tone. “B-but I h-have no b-be-belong-belongings with m-me…sir…”

A few seconds passed and Yunho could feel his irritation rising. Being in the presence of the one person he hated the most, he could himself going crazy, so he raised his hand in a dismissive gesture. “I’ll buy you some.”

The younger blinked. “B-but…”

However, the younger was cut-off when Yunho glared at him. “I said I’ll buy you some.”

“Yah hyung,” Yoochun intervened this time. “You can’t stare a child down.” His cousin stepped in between him and Junsu, but stayed much closer to the younger man. Yunho growled at Yoochun. “Silence!” he gritted out with clenched teeth. “You are nothing but a child as well.” The younger shrugged. “At least I don’t stare my fellow ‘children’ down.”

Yunho’s cousin was right.

What on earth was he doing? Staring at Jaejoong’s younger brother won’t do anything. So by then, he simply sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose. “Whatever.” He said once more and waved his dismissive hand again. “I’m going ahead. Take him with you when you come down.” He gestured at Junsu when he said that.

Yoochun nodded. “Of course, hyung.”

With that, the ever great Jung Yunho left the room.

The younger let out another a sigh when he heard the footsteps slowly disappearing. He turned to the others behind him and bowed his head. “I apologize for that. He’s been cranky since this morning, making me think that he woke up on the wrong side of the bed and that’s why he’s like this.” Another sigh. “Once his mood his good though, you’ll see that he’s a very different guy from the one you just witnessed. Overall, he’s practically a very nice guy.”

Hwaeun snorted. “To you maybe.” Yoochun chuckled at that. “I won’t force you to believe me.” With that, Yoochun turned to his brother and his husband, and then nodded at them. “I’ll see you soon hyung.” This was specifically said to Siwon, who in turn answered with a nod. “Of course, Yoochun ah.” The younger then looked at Junsu and offered his hand. “Let’s go.”

Junsu stared at Yoochun’s hand, still thinking if following them was the right thing to do.

This was what Jaejoong hyung wanted me to do… His consciousness spoke to him and with the thought of his brother, he clenched his hand and with one hand, supported Changmin while the other hand placed itself atop Yoochun’s outstretched hand.

“Okay.” He gently said and watched as the other’s hand wrap itself around his, and before Yoochun could pull him, Junsu turned back at his newfound cousin. “Jungsu hyung,” said man was talking to Siwon, but then froze in surprise and slowly turned to his younger cousin. Junsu bowed. “Thank you for taking care of Jae hyung.” He smiled, the smile coming from the bottom of his heart, making Junsu blink in surprise. “Thank you for trying to seek us out. I’m grateful.”

Jungsu stood his ground and finally smiled as well. That was when he pulled himself away from his husband and slowly approached his cousin.

He stopped in front of Junsu and placed both his hands on top of Junsu’s shoulders. “Junsu ah, remember this,” he crouched at eye level with Junsu and continued to smile. “If you need anyone to talk to, or if you need any help, know that you can always call me. Okay?” his eyes went up to Yoochun from his position and then looked back down at Junsu. “You can always get my number from your Yoochun hyung, okay sweetie?” The younger nodded with a smile, willing himself to stay strong as he felt tears prickling his eyes.

Instead of being with a family member, he was going to man he didn’t know. He was still confused. Even up at this point.

Jungsu smiled, feeling both happy and sad. The little boy before him was trying to be strong, but he wanted the younger to actually need him. Junsu was far too young to experience too much grief, and he was feeling bad that he couldn’t do anything. Jaejoong was the one who wanted this. The man who wasn’t present had talked to him before. If anything happens to him, Jungsu should support Junsu within Yunho’s circle so that the boy wouldn’t feel so alone.

He didn’t feel like rejecting the offer because Jaejoong and Junsu had been stripped of their happiness as soon as they were cast off from the family and Jungsu felt responsible of them. He wanted to help them. He was their family, and so, he accepted Jaejoong’s offer and will now support Junsu from the side.

On impulse, Jungsu raised himself a bit and landed a kiss on Junsu’s forehead.

“Always know that you have a family to return to.” At that, the older man rose on his full height.

The youngest in the room nodded and looked at Hwaeun. “Thank you very much noona. I’ll make sure to call you always.”

Hwaeun smiled. “Of course, you rascal. You can’t just cut me off like that.” Junsu grinned back at her the finally turned to the man who still held his hand. “I’m okay now.” Yoochun nodded and now lead the way.

Junsu e last time and looked at everyone in the room before they completely disappeared as the door slowly closed itself after they stepped out the room.

“He’s going to be fine right?” Jungsu asked no one in particular and he felt a hand find its way on his hip. “He’ll be alright, Jungsu ah. Even if Yunho ah doesn’t seem to care, Junsu is Jaejoong ah’s brother, and it seems that Yunho ah already has a soft spot for him.” Siwon smiled. “He’s my cousin, and I trust him.”

A sigh. “Then I will too.”

“Junsu ah can always come back here if he wants to,” Hwaeun crossed her arms. “But for now, we’ll see how Jung will take care of things.”

Siwon and Jungsu looked at her and then smiled. “Yes.” They said together. “We should.”

All three smiled at one another as their thoughts cried out for the young man whose life was going to change, and it was because of only one thing. Only one person. A person named Kim Jaejoong. 

 

 

 

*Extra A.N: I don't plan on being rude, but to my readers who keep asking where Jae is or please don't blah blah Jae, please stop. I WILL NOT ANSWER THOSE KINDS OF COMMENTS. Can't you guys wait and be patient? I've been receiving the same comments over and over and over again that I'm getting irritated. I'm not mentioning anyone, so whatever. To those who asked about Jae in the first chapters, I'm fine with you guys :D so yeah, you can make your own story and not do those things to Jaejoong, but please respect me and let me do as I want. Stop mentioning Jaejoong when he's not even part of the main story. Goodness. You gusy can unsubscribe or badmouth me and stuff and think I'm being mean, but please, let me do as I want. That's all. 

||A.N.: well now, new type of Author's note (LOL) and I just wanted to try it out XD and I prefer this much better than the one I usually use XD but anyway...I'm quite amazed with this story, though I'm not updating much, I'm getting so many subs, and I'm really happy. THANK YOLU VERY MUCH. This inspires me to make myself update this story much faster now. 

I apologize if I hadn't really been updating any of my stories. Just got through a writer's block and I'm finally back to writing stories. To those who continue to support me, I want to thank you guys very much. You are the reason I continue to write :D 

P.S: For any errors, I apologize. It's 3 am in the morning, do forgive me, but this is the first thing I did as soon as I woke up from a 3 hour sleep >__>" and here I am wondering why I can't sleep XD 

OMFG, anyway, here's the UPDATES POLL LINK ||