LHLID o19

Love Him Like I Did

Junsu soon found himself inside an SUV beside Hyunseung, while a subordinate, mainly his secretary (which is rather weird for his position), but anyway, Junsu was innocently blinking at the older man, who had this serene look on his face as he read the book he was holding, however, since he was a police officer, his senses were rather elevated, making him turn to the younger man who had owl like eyes staring at him.

“What is it?” Hyunseung asked calmly, turning back to the book he was reading and Junsu shook his head despite the fact that the older man had looked away. “No, it’s nothing hyung.”

Hyunseung answered with a nod and continued to read and Junsu continued to owlishly look at the older man, though the kind man that he is, Hyunseung didn’t say a thing about it.

A few minutes later, the car had stopped and Junsu jumped when Hyunseung suddenly shut the book he was reading. “You stay here.” He said and without hearing Junsu’s response, the older man left the car and soon after, Junsu noticed that three other cars entered the scene as well. “What on earth?” he turned the question towards Hyunseung’s secretary who was inside the car with him. “We aren’t sure if the men who were chasing you are still after you, so we’d like to be alert as of the moment. Hyunseung ssi and the others will be checking for any suspicious activities inside the house and then you will be allowed to go out if it is safe.” All Junsu could do was nod. “Okay.”

As if on cue, people came out of the other three cars and surrounded the house, and with Hyunseung’s signal, a separate group of people went inside the house.

Junsu had opened the window on his side in order to be able to hear better since the car had sound-proof glass.

It was quiet for a while, and Junsu thought that no one was around, or not, because then he heard a screaming sound, then followed by a gunshot.

“…” without saying anything, Junsu looked at the secretary, who nodded as soon as their eyes met. “Yep, it’s as you think Junsu ssi.”

After the silence, several of Hyunseung’s men came out of the house with three men in their custody, and Hyunseung opened the door for Junsu. “There were people in house waiting for you Junsu ah, but no need to worry. We took care of them already. Now go on and get your things.”

Junsu nodded. “Okay.” With that, Junsu got off the car and headed inside the house while the house was still being watched.

After an hour, Junsu had gotten out of the house with a duffel bag on his shoulder as well as a travelling bag he was pulling.

“Is that everything?” Hyunseung asked, meeting him halfway and taking both bags from Junsu and the latter answered with a nod. “Okay then.” The former said and went to the back of the car to put the bags in the trunk.

“Are you sure you have everything.” The older asked again, and Junsu paused, as if to think, but he then nodded after a few seconds. “I think I have everything in those bags hyung. Shirts, pants, both short and long, sweaters, jackets, socks, underwear, shoes…brushes, and some other stuff, of course, I also got almost all of Changminnie’s things as well. Baby bottles, bibs, diapers, clothes, and some of his toys since I can’t get everything. But anyway, yeah, I think I do have everything.” Hyunseung nodded at that. “Alright then.”

“I even took the picture I took of Jae hyung carrying Changminnie when he was born.” Junsu said with a smile and Hyunseung didn’t know how to answer that but simply nodded. “Alright, get in the car then. I’ll just ring Yunho hyung that we’re on the way back to his hotel.”

“Alright.” Junsu said and went inside the car.

Hyunseung waited before Junsu was inside the car and slid the windows up before going to the back of the car and pulling out his phone to call his cousin as his men began to get back inside their cars and drive away.

Yunho had answered on the second ring.

“Hyunseung ah?”

“Yes hyung, it’s me.”

“So did Junsu ah get everything he needed?”

“I think he did hyung, that’s what he said. Anyway, I called you to let you know that we’re all ready and are headed back there.”

“I see. Alright then.”

“Also, hyung,”

“Yes?”

“There were a few guests in Junsu ssi’s house, like you thought there would be.”

“But of course you took care o’f them right?”

“Of course hyung. There were three of them lying in the wait, but I had my men go in first to take care of them so that Junsu ah can go get his and Changmin ah’s things.”

A sigh. “Of course.”

“Why hyung, you don’t sound surprised with him taking Changmin ah’s clothes?”

“Actually, before you guys left, he said that he’ll be taking most of Changmin ah’s things and just work in order to buy new things for himself, but I said that he can get his things so I can buy Changmin ah’s things. The stubborn boy said no, because Jaejoong ah said that it is not good to be in debt with people.” Another sigh. “Jaejoong ah is young, yet he installed mature thinking inside Junsu ah’s brain. In fact, I’m seeing another Jaejoong ah in Junsu ah, to be quite honest.”

“Ain’t that nice hyung?”

“Shut up, Hyunseung ah. Just bring Junsu ah home safe, alright?”

“Yeah, yeah.”

Yunho hung the phone up and Hyunseung put his phone back inside his pocket.

“Well then,” he said as he opened the door on his side and got inside. “Let’s go.” This was addressed to his secretary.

“Yes sir.” His secretary had then started the engine and was driving away from the car park.

Junsu looked at the house while the car was now driving way.

I will see you again right, hyung? Junsu thought to himself, and as if waiting for a reply, Junsu closed his eyes, only to be met with surprise.

Of course you will, Junsu ah. 

 

 

 

 

 

|| A.N.: I'm very sorry to my readers for this chapter. I just had to include a part where Junsu is saying(?) goodbye to the house and , I also want to apologize for the late update of this story *sobs* but I do hope you like it (but I too know that it is quite boring, and I apologize for that) but please don't mind it. But yeah, sorry again for the late update.

P.S.: I'm sorry for any grammatical errors and typographical errors. ||