LHLID o17

Love Him Like I Did

Yunho’s head had started to pound as more of his thoughts revolved around Jaejoong and unconsciously, he started to aimlessly roam his suite without any destination in mind, but his solitude had been broken when he heard a light gasp from the kitchen.

A female gasp.

Oh. The caretaker. At times, there was a caretaker that would be taking care of his food, cleaning, and clothes.

“Oh please! You don’t have to do that!” he heard her say to someone, and as for an answer, he heard a girly chuckle, and when he realized there was no girl in his hotel suite, he had curiously gone to the kitchen, only to see a domesticated scene of Jaejoong’s younger brother in front of the stove while the caretaker was trying to get him out of the kitchen.

Junsu continued to chuckle as the old lady was continuing to tell him off. “No really, I’m okay. It’s okay. I can’t help it if I don’t do anything. I’m a restless person, so I need to do something or I’ll go mad.” Though that was a reasonable answer, the caretaker couldn’t help but panic. “But the young master might get mad at me.” The young man brushed her retort back with the wave of the ladle he was holding. “Don’t worry ahjumma, I’ll tell Yunho ssi about i—” he had been cut off when he caught sight of Yunho by the door.

“Yunho ssi…” he whispered, and said man stepped inside and crossed his arms to stand beside the two of them. “Don’t worry about it Hye Rin ahjumma, I’ll allow…” he looked at Junsu, who looked at him with blinking eyes, and then back at the lady caretaker. “Junsu ah make the food.” And this time, his eyes focused on Junsu. “And you…call me hyung.”

When he heard Junsu call him ‘ssi’ it kind of ticked him off when he wasn’t really that much older than the young man.

Hye Rin looked from Yunho to Junsu and then back at the person who stayed in the suite with a nod. “Alright then, I’ll do the cleaning.” With that, she left the kitchen silently, and as soon as she left, an awkward descended between the two men who were left.

“I’m sorry if I caused her any trouble.” Junsu said with a weak voice without looking at Yunho. After what he did earlier, he was actually scared to face the young tycoon. Yunho answered him with a grunt. “Don’t worry about it.” He said absent-mindedly. “I was kind of getting sick of the food she cooked. A new flavour in my mouth would do me good nowadays anyway.” He went over behind Junsu to look over at the pan whose handle the younger man hadn’t let go of while he was talking to Hye Rin earlier, only to be taken by surprise by the variety of food that a small pan could carry. “What on earth?” was all he could say while Junsu was stirring it with the ladle. “Crispy fried rice with the chicken strips cut into bite sized pieces, peas that I saw in the freezer, egg, butter, carrots, and some ham.”

All Yunho could do was stare at the food that Junsu was mixing in the pan.

He was then taken back to the times when he was looking for Junsu around his house in Seoul, only to find the younger man with an apron and whisking around whatever his hands could grab hold of. Jaejoong would usually mix around weird stuff and while he cooked it, it would look so weird, but when his lover had fed it to him, it was surprisingly good.

“Yunho ssi?” his memories were broken by Junsu’s query, but he then frowned when he heard it. “I said call me hyung.”

The younger stared silently, his face becoming an open book where he could see the questions running through his face. “But…”

“Not buts. Call me hyung, and that’s final.”

“…Okay…hyung.”

Unconsciously, Yunho smiled and patted Junsu on the head, and that action surprised the younger. “Good job.” Yunho’s hand fell down his side and he continued to smile at Junsu. “Well, just call us when you’re done.”

Junsu was still gaping when he heard Yunho say that, and it seemed as though he couldn’t open his mouth, he simply nodded and let out a weak “Ok.” Then Yunho left the kitchen.

“I didn’t know you had such a kind side you could show to anyone else besides Jae hyung.” Yunho stopped on his tracks in the hallway by a wild Yoochun who was leaning against the wall beside the entrance to the kitchen.

Yunho looked at his cousin with a blank stare and then at the floor. “I owe it to him. I’m the reason he lost his brother, and as Jaejoong wished, I will take care of the two of them. Both Jaejoong’s brother and our son.”

Yoochun looked at his cousin’s solemn form. “So now you acknowledge he’s your son, dear cousin? Really? Nowadays, I’m starting to not see the old Yunho hyung I used to stand beside with.” The older of the two turned sharply at that comment and narrowed his eyes. “I just had to be sure he was my son. I’m sorry my child had to go through that but I just wanted to know.”

His cousin shrugged and pushed himself off the wall. “Well, whatever hyung. I trust Jae hyung whether you like it or not. So I’ll trust his decision of leaving both his precious younger brother and the son you didn’t want to acknowledge, and I, too, will keep my eyes on both of them, so you don’t have to worry about them while you’re working.”

“…”

“We also have to let Junsu ah go to school, you know, so I will leave his education papers to you.” And with a tap on his shoulder by his younger cousin, Yoochun left.

Yunho was then left standing, and with a defeated bow of his head, sighed. “You don’t have to tell me what to do.” 

 

 

 

 

 

|| A.N.: I know it's quite short...but please bear with me for now xD anyway, here's the next update for LHLID. lol, this must be the first time I've updated this in a consistent sched (I'm sorry for having you guys wait for so long for this story) nyahahaha. anyway, I hope you guys like this update :) As for the people who commented...just lol, I posted something about your comments in one of my chapters before, please stop asking that question. Really.

P.S.: sorry if you find any grammatical errors in the story. ||