LHLID o14

Love Him Like I Did

 

Yunho, startled at the presence of the newcomer, hid himself within the water and let out a yelp.

Like that could help you cover anything up you douche. Junsu thought and shook his head when Yunho pointed an accusing finger at the younger man. “Y-you!” he said and Junsu watched the screaming-like-a-hyena man in the bath tub go red. “Wh-what are you doing here?” he questioned with a glare. “Who told you that you can enter the bathroom as you please?” The former sighed. Big baby. What did my brother even see in you?

They heard the door open. “What is all the screaming for hyung? I can’t sleep.” Yoochun said and took the scene in with a frown. “And the child is sleeping, mind you. So stop screaming like a hyena.” Junsu turned his head, trying to hide his chuckle. Exactly what I thought.

When Junsu looked back at the man in the tub, he came face-to-face with a glare. “What are you laughing at?” the younger answered with a shrug, Yunho, however, continued to glare at him, making Yoochun shake his head at the two. Childish. He thought. This is just too childish.

“Well, you know what hyung?” Yoochun said, pinching the bridge of his nose with a sigh. “Whatever. Just try not to scream your lungs out. Also, do keep in mind that your son is also in the house, sleeping.” he had emphasized the last word, and with that, Yoochun left the bathroom like a storm, leaving the two people who were left to stare at one another in awe. Especially Yunho, since this was the first time he saw Yoochun like that.

“That brat.” Junsu heard Yunho say under his breath. “He’s younger and yet he dares to order me around?”

The younger smiled but it had disappeared as soon as it appeared. “You may have taken us under your care Yunho ssi, but you are still the person who caused my Jae hyung to suffer.” He glared at the older man. “That is all I came for, thank you for your time.” After that, Junsu had also his heels and left the bathroom.

All Yunho could do was stare. Stupefied. Angry at Yoochun who had scolded him. Angry at Junsu who had lashed at him in the bathroom where he wasn’t allowed. But he was even angrier because the younger was right. He caused Jaejoong suffering. He was the one who let Jaejoong suffer and somewhere, out there, Jaejoong was still there. He believed...believes that Jaejoong is still alive, no matter what people say.

He was silent. The water was silent. Everything was silent, but the silence was broken through with a muffled wail. Yunho flinched at that. That was a wail he would be hearing from now on, but to his surprise, instead of feeling dread at the responsibility that was suddenly thrown at him, he found himself filled with protectiveness for the little boy who now has a permanent spot in his life. The boy who will now be taking a very big role in his life.

✿ || ✿ || ✿ || ✿ || ✿

“Hush Min ah, hush.” Junsu cooed at his little nephew who had woken up with a start when Junsu went back to the room which was just across from where he was earlier.

The baby in his arms continued to flail and wail when Junsu picked Changmin up from the bed, but when Changmin was finally settled in Junsu’s arms, the infant’s sobs turned into hiccups and sniffing, and that was when Junsu heard the door he had closed open and turned to see the man who entered. “Is there anything wrong?” the newcomer asked. “I heard him crying.” The younger smiled. Yunho and his cousin were really different from each other. Each one of them were different from him. “He’s fine, er…” Junsu wanted to thank him for his concern, but he realized that calling that man by his name after hearing it said so many times, indicated intimacy, which was far from the relationship they had, and it didn’t even include the title acquaintance.

“Hyung. Yoochun hyung.” Yoochun said with a blank face, and Junsu nodded at that. “Of course…hyung. Thank you.”

Yoochun looked Junsu over and nodded. “No problem.” Followed by a deafening silence which Junsu wasn’t used to having. Of course, his brother was quiet, even he was, actually, but this silence was too depressing that he knew he had to break out of it. How was just the question. “Do you have a phone?” the latter blinked at the sudden question and immediately shook his head, remembering that his brother couldn’t afford even himself a phone because of the debts their bastard father had left him and worked day and night to repay each one of them that he couldn’t even care for himself, but he had always made sure to save a portion of his pay for him and Changmin.

“Is that so?” he didn’t give Junsu time to give an answer and simply moved towards the cabinet by the window.

The younger followed Yoochun’s movements and he just tilted his head in wonder.

A few minutes after several clattering, books falling, and severable breakable stuff clinking against one another, Yoochun had pulled back from the cabinet and went back to Junsu. “Here you go.” He said as he gave the latter a box. A cell phone box, Junsu noticed. “I have a lot of those, and I can’t use them all at once, so I might as well give one to someone who can use one of those.”

Junsu looked at the box in front of him and just blinked. “S-sorry?” the older sighed and gestured for him to get it. “Go ahead. It’s not a big loss to give one phone to someone.”

“But I don’t think I’ll need it though.” Junsu said and Yoochun just shrugged. “You will, in the future. Not right now, when you’re still not used to the lifestyle here. But you’ll see. For Changmin ah…and for yourself, you’re going to need it.” Thinking about it, Junsu really may need it because of Changmin, and right now, Changmin is priority, so with that decided, he took the box and bowed his head. “Thank you Yoochun ss…hyung.”

Yoochun looked at him again, and this time, instead of his usual blank face façade, he smiled, surprising Junsu and making his heart race for some reason which he didn’t want to delve in. “You’re interesting, Junsu ah…it’s okay if I call you that right?” Junsu nodded, knowing he can’t answer with his voice. “So, Junsu ah, my number and Yunho hyung’s number are there, so if we’re not here and you need us, you can call any of the numbers. But I think it’s better to call me. Hyung is still not used to someone else other than me in the house.” And again, Junsu nodded, the older chuckled and winked, making Junsu’s heart do somersaults he knew even he couldn’t do himself physically. “I’ll see you tomorrow…oh wait, later, I mean. It’s one in the morning already and I have to go to work tomorrow.” With that Yoochun disappeared after he closed the door, and Junsu was left with a still beating heart and flushed cheeks.

What the hell is this? Junsu thought as he looked down at Changmin. No…please. I can’t do this. Changmin is my priority, only Changmin. 

 

 

 

 

|| A.N.: hi guys. I know it's been a while since I last updated this story, but yeah, here it is. I really apologize that it's just a short chapter, but that was all I could think of. MIANHAE (ʘ_ʘ') so yeah, here's my latest update. I've continued OLC a bit faster in my notebook, but I noticed how this hasn't been updated for two months now, so I decide to update it. I'm really sorry for taking so long...but yeah, here it is :D and OLC's next chapter might come this week, so please wait for it :D

P.S.: I've checked it...just once, but I think I might still have errors that I might miss, so do forgive me for them. ||