LHLID oo4

Love Him Like I Did

 

Then the shop was where Junsu ended up a few minutes later.

The younger could still hear the shout that his brother screamed while he was running. Junsu wanted to run to his brother, but he couldn’t. He had promised his older brother that he would protect Changmin. That no harm must come to the baby, and he fulfilled it.

But he didn’t really feel happy. Though he may feel proud he was able to escape with Changmin, they weren’t able to escape with Jaejoong, and that brought tears out from Junsu’s eyes.

No, he wouldn’t cry. Junsu said to himself, wiping his tears.  I need to be strong. For Changmin.

“So, what happened really, Junsu ah?” Hwaeun broke the tension in the air, which surprised Jaejoong.  Junsu had too many to think about, but he couldn’t do anything but tell her. She was involved from the very beginning, so it would be of no use to hide anything from her.

So he decided to tell her.

After half an hour of telling what has happened so far, Hwaeun stared at him thoughtfully. “What are you going to do now?” she then asked. Junsu blinked, but had suddenly remembered the two things his brother had given to him earlier.

“My brother told me to look through his phone’s contacts and call the first number I see in there.” He had removed the plastic cover that had prevented the phone from getting wet in the rain. Leaning over with a then sleeping Changmin in her arms, Hwaeun watched as Junsu went to the menu button on Jaejoong’s phone to look for the phone book.

After a few clicks later, a list of names had appeared, and Junsu had looked at the top most and saw a very unique phone name on top, which was different from the other numbers. MyLovelyYunho.

He stared. What on earth? Hyung, why do you have to be so girly even with your phone?

Junsu suddenly jumped when he heard a hiss behind him and turned his head to see Hwaeun glaring at Jaejoong’s phone. “Why does he still have that bastard’s number? And what the heck is with the stupid nickname?”

That’s what I thought. Junsu frowned to himself, lowering his gaze back on the phone, but then realized something and looked back up at her. “So noona, you know this person?” she hissed yet again. “Know that person? Yes, Junsu ah, I do. I just wish I didn’t though. I wish I never knew about him, and I especially wish that Jaejoong ah never met him!” she yelled the last part about wishing his brother not meeting this person.

“Noona, who is this person?” Junsu couldn’t help asking. Hwaeun all of a sudden eyed Junsu sharply, but then relaxed her eyes when she noticed how Junsu stared at her. She sighed and swayed a bit as the baby in her arms began to squirm. Hwaeun had pinched the bridge of her nose with her available arm. “That bastard is the one who impregnated your brother.” She paused. “He’s Changmin ah’s father.”

Junsu stared. “E-eh?” his mouth gaped. “Then shouldn’t we contact him and tell him about what has happened here?”

Hwaeun looked at Junsu as if he was some foreigner speaking to her and she didn’t understand. “Contact him?” she shrieked. “He’s the man who destroyed Jaejoong ah’s life.” Changmin had woken up and began crying, and Hwaeun had turned her back and began to calm the baby. “Shh, Changmin ah, I’m so sorry.” She said gently and bounced Changmin in her arms lightly. “I’m sorry for shouting baby.” Hwaeun cooed, and the baby had finally settled down and closed his eyes once again, getting back to his sleep.

“Anyway, why on earth would we contact that idiotic man?” she asked, this time with a hushed tone. “But hyung said that I should.” Junsu said, and the only thing Hwaeun could do was sigh.

Junsu had grown up following everything his brother had told him, trying his best not to disappoint Jaejoong, and the older of the two was proud of obedience Junsu would always show. What Jaejoong said, Junsu did.

She sighed once again. “Alright, call that bastard, but let me do the talking.” Hwaeun shook her head. “Wait, I’ll just bring Changmin upstairs, because I have a feeling there would be a lot of yelling from me to him.” All Junsu did was blink, but then nodded and waited while Hwaeun went back up the stairs and came back down a few minutes later without Changmin in her arms. “Go, call him.”

The younger nodded and turned back to the phone and pressed a few buttons and soon, the phone was ringing. He handed the phone to Hwaeun, who had her hand outstretched and pressed the phone to her ear.

Three rings later, the phone had suddenly disconnected, and Hwaeun’s eyes narrowed. “That bastard hung up on me.” she swore, looking at the phone’s screen, wanting to throw the thing that had a connection between her best friend and that bastard. “I’m dialling once again.” Hwaeun pressed on the green button once again and pressed the phone to her ear again. Once again, after another three rings, the phone was disconnected once again.

She swore under her breath, looking at the screen once again. “Jung Yunho, if you don’t answer it for the third time I am going to hunt you down myself and cut your head off your neck.” Hwaeun screamed at the phone and pressed the green button once again then pressed the phone to her ear.

This time, the phone managed to pass three rings. It went to the fourth ring. Fifth ring. Sixth ring. Seventh ring. Eighth ring…

You sure are persistent, aren’t you?” A deep voice came from the phone, catching Hwaeun off guard for a bit. “What do you want?

His arrogant voice had pushed her off the edge. She clenched her hands and teeth, breathed in, and closed her eyes.

“JAEJOONG AH’S DEAD YOU UNCARING BASTARD!” 

♦     ♦     ♦     ♦     ♦     ♦     ♦     ♦     ♦     ♦

A.N: YAAAY!!! I finally found time to update this story...though it's only a short one, but who cares? Anyway, I apologize for the long wait, and to my subscribers, here's the 4th chapter, but I'm sorry since it's a bit short, because I wanted to leave you guys hanging once again. That is how much I love you guys XD

P.S: Subscibers and comments would be nice :) If there are any mistakes, I'm sorry :)