Hometime

Most likely to be...

--EH POV—

I roll my head to the side and flutter my eyes, trying to get a look at Kyuhyun – who was hopefully down. I caught a glance of his slumped body before you blocked the view with a finger to signalling to be quiet.

you: Let’s get these guys home.

Shindong: I’ll grab Siwon and Donghae.

Yesung: I’ll grab Heechul then.

you: Minnie, wake up.

Hangeng: Ahh, my head.

you: Oh, Geng you’re awake. Great, grab one of the guys and start heading back to the dorms.

Hangeng: Where’s Heechul?

you: Shindong took him back already.

Hangeng: Good, good. I’ll take Leader back then.

I move my camera slowly towards my target for a close-up picture. The screen silently flashed and it’s mission accomplished.

Henry: Psst!

I looked up from the phone screen to see Henry already posed behind Kyuhyun with victory peace signs. A smile came to my face and I snapped the picture, which Ryeowook’s extended arm also photobombed at the last minute.

you: Need some help over here guys.

 

 

--you POV—

“Need some help over here guys.” I whispered to the trio.

Henry: We can’t carry all of them!

Eunhyuk: No, it’s possible. You take Kibum, I’ll take Zhoumi, and Kangin can walk himself. Ain’t that right Kangin?

Kangin: Ughh, be quiet. I’m trying to sleep.

Eunhyuk: Get up, you can sleep when we get back to the dorms.

Kangin: But it’s comfortable here…Eunhyuk. Where’s everyone gone?

Eunhyuk: The dorms, sleeping. And you could be too if you hurry up. Come on.

“Henry, are you okay?” I asked, referring to the bulky body he had on his back.

Henry: Yeah..I’ll be right. This can be part of my weight’s training.

Kangin: Who are you? And who are you?

Henry and I glanced at each other, then at Kangin, then at Eunhyuk.

 

 

--KI POV—

I floated between light and deep sleep with murmurs irritating the back of my head. Hasn’t the game finished yet?

Henry: We can’t carry all of them!

Eunhyuk: No, it’s possible. You take Kibum, I’ll take Zhoumi, and Kangin can walk himself. Ain’t that right Kangin?

“Ughh, be quiet. I’m trying to sleep.” I grumble, fighting off the dizziness and headache. Just let me sleep.

Eunhyuk: Get up, you can sleep when we get back to the dorms.

“But it’s comfortable here…Eunhyuk.” I say while snuggling my face into the soft couch. I secretely crack an eye open to find my commander staring back. I crack open my other eye and lift my head to acknowledge the surroundings. “Where’s everyone gone?”

Eunhyuk: The dorms, sleeping. And you could be too if you hurry up. Come on.

“Henry, are you okay?” Said a young girl…too young.

Henry: Yeah..I’ll be right. This can be part of my weight’s training.

And who’s that guy? And why is he carrying Kibum?

“Who are you?” I interrupted, directing my question at the guy struggling to carry Kibum. “And who are you?” I eyed the girl.

 

 

--EH POV—

Ah! Kangin’s short-term memory loss is not helping here! We gotta get him out of here quickly before his loud voice wakes Kyuhyun up.

“Ah..manager’s friends. Yeah, manger’s friends.” I lied, hoping Kangin will accept it in his drunken state and not question any further. “Manager sent them here to help clean up.”

Kangin: Good work.

“Come on Kangin, let’s go.” I say, pushing him gently on the back. Phew! He believed it. I unwrap one of my arms from the long leg I was carrying to flash a thumbs up sign before leaving. I hope everything goes more smoothly from here on out.

 

 

--H POV—

“That was scary!” I huffed and breathed a sigh of relief. “I thought he was going to hit me!”

you: Shh..well it’s a good thing he didn’t. We don’t want a chaos here.

“You got that right.” I replied. “Alright then, good night.”

I heave all my strength into carrying Kibum hyung out the door of the KTV and make my way through the bar, then out into the night. This was going to be a long walk.

 

 

--you POV—

I smiled at the leaving boy before turning to Ryeowook.

“Wookie.” I whispered, careful not to wake the wrong person. “Are you feeling any better?”

Ryeowook: Hmm? Yeah, better now. Everyone’s gone?

“Yeah, just us and him left.” I said, motioning over to Kyuhyun.

Ryeowook: Alright. We’ve already got a blackmail photo. Now let’s try and get an audio recording.

“An audio recording?” I wondered out loud.

 

 

--RW POV—

I get my phone at the ready in one hand while the other is used to support Kyuhyun up.

you: What did you have in mind?

“Watch.” I reply back to her, pressing the record button on my phone. “Kyuhyun, who’s your favourite hyung?”

Kyuhyun: That’s easy. Changmin hyung!

“No, I meant from within Super Junior.” I clarified.

Kyuhyun: No one’s better than Changmin hyung!

you: Aww, don’t be like that. I’m sure there’s at least one from Super Junior that comes close…

Kyuhyun: Donghae hyung.

Ahh, so I guess it’s true – judging by the goofy smile on his drunken face. It’s a pity he isn’t Donghae’s favourite though..

you: Why?

Kyuhyun: I’m not telling.

I calm the struggling dongsaeng. “That’s alright. We’ll make you tell about other things.”