Maknae vs Maknae

Most likely to be...

--you POV--

Henry: Don't give me that look! I know it was you! It was revenge wasn't it?

Heads all turn around to face the arguing maknaes.

Kyuhyun: I don't know what you're talking about.

Henry: Well I do!

!

I made quick eye contact with the others and knew that if we didn't cool him down this instant, we were dead meat.

Kyuhyun: Oh?

While thinking of an idea, I tried capturing Henry's eye contact, making a cutting motion across my neck. I don't know if he saw or not, but just as I was about to get up and say something, Leader Teukie stepped in with his authority.

Leeteuk: Will the both of you please shut up and sit down. This is a public place. Even though we are on holiday, we should still keep up our jobs as role models. And to think you two would know better...

Awkward silence ensued thereafter as the rest of breakfast was finished.

I wiped my mouth on the napkin and took in a deep breath to break the silence.

"Who ready for some exploring~?"

Donghae: Mee!

Sungmin: Some light exercise might be good.

"Great!" I clapped, but felt a tug on my sleeve as I got up from my seat. I looked down to see Leeteuk pinching my sleeve. He glanced up and I read the pools of dark orbs that were his eyes, feeling the atmosphere tighten. "Everyone go wash up first and meet back in the main lobby in 15 minutes."

 

 

--LT POV--

Henry: Don't give me that look! I know it was you! It was revenge wasn't it?

Ah, these two hot-headed boys.

Kyuhyun: I don't know what you're talking about.

Henry: Well I do!

Kyuhyun: Oh?

I look around to see faces of panic, concern and fear. Ah, I guess I'll have to be the bad guy here.

I stand up from my seat and raise my voice over theirs. "Will the both of you please shut up and sit down. This is a public place. Even though we are on holiday, we should still keep up our jobs as role models. And to think you two would know better..."

I stared deep into their eyes, trying to somehow override their anger and conflict. Things returned back to peace after their gaze broke. Peace and eerie quite that is. Hmm, I suppose Kyuhyun's not over the pranks from the other day...He isn't usually one to retailiate on such a large scale, but then again, I don't remember the members ever ganging up on him all together. Oh yeah, and I never did get an explanation from you and the others last time.

 

you: Who ready for some exploring~?

Donghae: Mee!

Sungmin: Some light exercise might be good.

you: Great!

I tug on her sleeve and glance up at her, trying to silently tell her my thoughts.

you: Everyone go wash up first and meet back in the main lobby in 15 minutes.

 

you: What's up...Teukie?

I could hear the nervousness in her voice.

"you-a..no, Ma-na-ger." I coo.

you: Assistant Manager that is...

"It's not long till you step up to the job anyways." I point out, making her start to fidget.

you: Just call me by my name...so, what did you call me out for?

"Alright, alright." I agree. "I just wanted to make sure that what happened at breakfast won't happen again."

you: You know that's easier said than done, right?

"Take it as a challenge then." I smile. "Enjoy your exploring."